Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

5 Basic (but Super Effective) Ways To Improve Your Ageing Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Basic (but Super Effective) Ways To Improve Your Ageing Skin (313 Views)

7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Super Effective Cure To Keloids And Bumps - Don't Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Basic (but Super Effective) Ways To Improve Your Ageing Skin by BestAchiever(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WvcK35_V8x8/VlmAwADq1nI/AAAAAAAAATo/3caZaOAbBwQ/s400/Nice%2BSkin.jpg[/img]

Problem skin? No idea why? You might be getting the basics wrong.
Of course we all want glowing complexions like Noni Gasa and Beyoncé. But great skin is anything but easy to obtain. It kind of depends on whether or not you’ve won the genetic lottery it seems.

Luckily, there are a few things you can do to ensure your chances of skin success.

1. Make sure you know your skin type

Knowing your skin type
is essential. Is it oily, combination, dry or normal?

• Normal skin: usually subtle and smooth (you are blessed if you have this ‘easy’ skin type)

• Combination skin: usually oily in the t-zone and normal in other areas of the face

• Dry skin: will show slight flaking and redness in places – it needs lots of moisturiser

• Oily skin: usually larger pores and a bit of a shine – especially in the t-zone

http://promisegodwin..com.ng/2015/11/5-basic-but-super-effective-ways-to.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Injectable Polio Vaccine Launched / Http://www.santerevue.com/biocore-trim/ / How Do My Thoughts Affect My Heart Rate And The General Health Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.