Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations (59223 Views)

Sugabellyrapestory: Mustapha Audu's Wife Speaks! / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Ligxy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros I pray you don't become victim of blackmail. I also pray that your ex-side chick don't come out to lay baseless claims against you.
Sorry o bros, you kept repeating side chick side chick, spoilt or not, if you, as a full grown man decided to pick a teenager as a "side chick", you deserve whatever comes out of it.
Btw, is it even morally right to have a side chick? smh

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ginaz:
lies or not, why would he have sex with a teenager? 17 at that! madam, what you are saying is trash, If someone should have sex with your 17 year old daughter I hope you'll say because your daughter is mentally sick that's why.

defend your husband by all means but dont insult her mentality. why would your so called loving and Angel, responsible husband have sex with a teenager?

I dont care whatever! the fact he had sex with a minor shows he's morally incompetent.
Exactly! The abuse her husband made the girl go through is enough to give her mental health problem. The girl also never denied that she has been placed on drugs associated with mental health in the US, she actually snapped a picture of her medications and it's available on her blog.

She never had a previous history of mental health till audu sexually groomed and abused her. An offense that would land him in jail and on sex offenders register in non-primitive countries.

I understand zahra is only fulfilling her marriage vows(for better or worse), by supporting her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by tiwiex(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
lapazi:

Hollop hollop niggaaa....so what happens if too teenagers have sex is that also rape or mutual rape

Answer for yourself or Google bro.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by phineas: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
lest I forget apparently Nigerians have not heard of stockholms syndrome ba?

issues like this make me weep for our educational system,so she kept a vindictive diary for years to wait till his father contested before a fake breakdown? we are so eager to believe that version than to see a broken soul from misadventure and abuse at the hands of the person she claimed to love.

If anything we should use this case as a rallying cry for the way we treat young girls in our soceity.
That the girl you pass around to your friends as a joke is been destroyed daily,you are infact responsible for the making of a broken person and that in exploiting her weakness,her poverty, you leave behind persons that become like sugabelly deep inside.

That when a teenager in her youthfull exuberance,poverty or greed throws herself at you,an honorable person does not take advantage and he definitely does not abuse that person.In this these accused men allegedly did what many Nigerian young men do,what they saw the previous generation get away with, and if this girls outcome is not cause enough for quiet reflection,then men like that have their own waiting for them.but as a soceity we must not stop raising eyebrows,

They say it takes a village to raise a child. our children,our teenagers are a collective social responsibility.Their safety and future is sacred,because that determines the future we have as a people,the norms and cultures that become acceptable.So before throwing your stones at sugabelly,just stop for a moment and ask can this be true? If there is a benefit of doubt,pls put down your stone and be silent.

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Zellie: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ginaz:
lies or not, why would he have sex with a teenager? 17 at that! madam, what you are saying is trash, If someone should have sex with your 17 year old daughter I hope you'll say because your daughter is mentally sick that's why.

defend your husband by all means but dont insult her mentality. why would your so called loving and Angel, responsible husband have sex with a teenager?

I dont care whatever! the fact he had sex with a minor shows he's morally incompetent.
No one is talking about what's moral and what's not, he could end up in jail for this.

The girl is a bloody liar

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

When did Senator Sani Yerime of Zamfara State start having sex with this his Egyptian bae? Was the girl up to 17 then?
It's not legal to do that in Egypt, an Islamic country, that's why the marriage held in Nigeria (the zoo, according to Igbos).
Even, audus father married a 16 year old child. That shows you how primitive the country is.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
phineas:

issues like this make me weep for our educational system,so she kept a vindictive diary for years to wait till his father contested before a fake breakdown? we are so eager to believe that version than to see a broken soul from misadvebture and abuse at the hands of the person she claimed to love.

If anything we should use this case as a rallying cry for the way we treat young girls in our soceity.
That the girl you pass around to your friends as a joke is been destroyed daily,you are infact responsible for the making of a broken person and that in exploiting her weakness,her poverty, you leave behind persons that become like sugabelly deep inside.

That when a teenager in her youthfull exuberance,poverty or greed throws herself at you,an honorable person does not take advantage and he definitely does not abuse that person.In this these accused men did allegedly did what many Nigerian young men do,what they saw the previous generation get away with, and if this girls outcome is not cause enough for quiet reflection,then men like that have their own waiting for them.but as a soceity we must not stop raising eyebrows,

They say it takes a village to raise a child. our children,our teenagers are a collective social responsibility.Their safety and future is sacred,because that determines the future we have as a people,the norms and cultures that become acceptable.So before throwing your stones at sugabelly,just stop for a moment and ask can this be true? If there is a benefit of doubt,pls put down your stone and be silent.
God bless you for this post.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
saxywale:
It's not legal to do that in Egypt, an Islamic country, that's why the marriage held in Nigeria (the zoo, according to Igbos).
Even, audus father married a 16 year old child. That shows you how primitive the country is.
perfect description of a SAVAGE country.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aminat508:
@sameer1212 let me chip in, I feel for her. At 17, she was taken advantaged of angry but why did she visit again and again?
Why do women (adults) keep going back to partners abusing them till they eventually meet their death?. Now this girl was just 17!

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by donphilopus: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
saxywale:

So why are they now basing their arguments on the fact that she's a minor and probably didn't know what was up then?

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Aminat508(f): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
saxywale:

Why do women (adults) keep going back to partners abusing them till they eventually meet their death?. Now this girl was just 17!
This is the part that confuses me too. She KEPT going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
FxDuke:

perfect description of a SAVAGE country.
My brother, I tell ya. the girl is lucky to be in the US, hence her health is being properly managed. if she was in Nigeria, she would have turned to real kolo mental.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Onegai:

Statutory Rape is being defended by men and people are asking me why I say I cannot let my daughter end up with a Nigerian man. Nigeria, the only place where Rape and Domestic Violence is not just tolerated, but celebrated. This Mustapha. guy went to school. with my hubby and when he heard, he couldn't deny the claims or defend his. old. classmate. No-one who knows these guys will publicly stand up for them, they'd rather keep quiet. Na today? Do you known how many girls. would rather keep quiet and forget anything rather than speak up and be insulted by strangers?

Later on, they will be clamouring for a better country. You deserve your leaders, o Nigeria. May you continue to. wallow. in your corrupted lives.

+1

old schoolmates are often the ones who have witnessed people's true character

we all knew a guy like that in school as well; a medical student for that matter. the guy was also a serial rapi-st

of course it was always the girl was forcing herself on me, etc etc whenever he got into trouble

until the one day when he and his guy rape-d a big mans daughter, and then he found himself in a cell

this was ten years ago; he too is married today, a so called 'born again', and with a wife who is probably deliberately denying her husband's history

Nigerians in general have frightening cavalier attitudes towards rape; one heard stories of guys raping girls to 'put them in their place' because the girls were 'proud' for repeatedly turning down different boys who toasted them; raping girls because they were wearing short skirts, or raping girls because they got them drunk.

personally, i believe that at the very least, this Audu fellow and his brothers intimidated and sexually abused a naive young girl. why do you think some older boys like chasing 'smallie' girls?

sadly as this is naija, other victims may choose not to come out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
they keep going back because of their gifts and "percieved care" they feel the partner has for them, in their minds they think their partner being domineering is sexy. This behavior seems to be innate tho

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aminat508:

Sexual offence in non-primitive countries (note the capitalized):

"Relationship abuse is a pattern of abusive and coercive behaviors used to maintain POWER & CONTROL over a former or current INTIMATE PARTNER. Abuse can be EMOTIONAL, financial, SEXUAL or physical and can include threats, isolation, and intimidation."

"Grooming is when someone builds an emotional connection with a child or teenager to gain their trust for the purposes of SEXUAL ABUSE or EXPLOITATION.
Children and young people can be groomed online or in the real world, by a stranger or by someone they know - for example a family member, friend or professional.
Groomers may be male or female. They could be any age. Many children and young people don't understand that they have been groomed, or that what has happened is abuse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
phineas:

issues like this make me weep for our educational system,so she kept a vindictive diary for years to wait till his father contested before a fake breakdown? we are so eager to believe that version than to see a broken soul from misadventure and abuse at the hands of the person she claimed to love.

That when a teenager in her youthfull exuberance,poverty or greed throws herself at you,an honorable person does not take advantage and he definitely does not abuse that person.In this these accused men allegedly did what many Nigerian young men do,what they saw the previous generation get away with, and if this girls outcome is not cause enough for quiet reflection,then men like that have their own waiting for them.but as a soceity we must not stop raising eyebrows,

It is people like you that still gives me hope in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
saxywale:

they keep going back because of their gifts and "percieved care" they feel the partner has for them, in their minds they think their partner being domineering is sexy. This behavior seems to be innate tho
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by acevic: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
I categorically deny the allegations of rape whilst admitting to a consensual relationship.I wish to exonerate my brothers and friends of any wrong doing[b]

As twisted, touching, this allegedly rape story has become, one can simply make some deductions from the comments made by persons involved.

Excerpt from a statement released by Mustpha confirms his admission to a consensual relationship with a minor as at the time. That one na rape. He will need sort that out.

So many facts are still hidden from outsiders. Only sugarbelle, Mustapha and other know better. I hope they land in the court of law. I know Mustapha no go wan go.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
sadly, After all the arguments, nothing is gonna happen to audu as it's easy to get away with sexual crimes in Nigeria.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aminat508:

She did not keep going, he kept coming around to forcefully pick her up in his car and she knowing he belonged to a very powerful family could do little or nothing to stop him as a 17 year old resident in the same state he was.

They do say that absolute power corrupts absolutely. I know for a fact that mustapha and all those whose names Lotana listed are culpable and even they know it. Which is why in 2007 they threatened (bullied) her with a lawsuit even up to the United States and even today it's still the same bully tactic but they forgot that the little 17 yr old Lotana is now a full fledged woman. (Jungle don mature). The bully even attempted to connect with her on LinkedIn after so long. From my observation she seemed to be instrumental in the establishment of his company and now his wife is taking the glory.

Lotana is holding back on the biggest evidence of them all nd she will release it if they choose to play dirty.

She has released inside Information about mustapha, the family, the late father, his business, addresses, businesses, work places, rape center she went to, vehicle plate number and so on and all the Audus have to say is that " she was a troubled teen"! Well if she as a troubled teen could have all these details then they are in deep trouble

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Aminat508(f): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
naijadeyhia:

She did not keep going, he kept coming around to forcefully pick her up in his car and she knowing he belonged to a very powerful family could do little or nothing to stop him as a 17 year old resident in the same state he was.

They do say that absolute power corrupts absolutely. I know for a fact that mustapha and all those whose names Lotana listed are culpable and even they know it. Which is why in 2007 they threatened (bullied) her with a lawsuit even up to the United States and even today it's still the same bully tactic but they forgot that the little 17 yr old Lotana is now a full fledged woman. (Jungle don mature). The bully even attempted to connect with her on LinkedIn after so long. From my observation she seemed to be instrumental in the establishment of his company and now his wife is taking the glory.

Lotana is holding back on the biggest evidence of them all nd she will release it if they choose to play dirty.

She has released inside Information about mustapha, the family, the late father, his business, addresses, businesses, work places, rape center she went to, vehicle plate number and so on and all the Audus have to say is that " she was a troubled teen"! Well if she as a troubled teen could have all these details then they are in deep trouble
Hmmmmm. am confused
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by francisbiz: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abeg wetin be time?
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Pamelayoung: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jobless bulls
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by otokx(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
This curse many na.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by johnwell(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
what is sugabelly please
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ligxy:

Sorry o bros, you kept repeating side chick side chick, spoilt or not, if you, as a full grown man decided to pick a teenager as a "side chick", you deserve whatever comes out of it.
Btw, is it even morally right to have a side chick? smh
@ emboldened... grin grin grin grin
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's funny to you because she isn't your kit or kin . If she was I am sure on every section of nairaland one of your myriads of epistles would have been emblazoned there.

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
johnwell:
what is sugabelly please
suger: sweet.

belle: attractive girl
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by akanbiaa(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
If sharia law is applied on them both one shall die for adultery and the other be given 100 strokes for fornication, why sleep with a lady when you have no plans to marry her? Of a lady brings herself cheaply if she does not have qualities befitting in her don't sleep with her period. MAY GOD SEE BOTH OF THEM THRU
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by karashita: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is rather difficult to know the whole truth in this saga as yet.However i have a few observations -People are here calling for Mustapha's head for making out with an underage; where was her mum in all of their episodes?
She said somewhere in their mail exchange that her mum was not happy with him or something.This presupposes that the mum knew about their 'affair '?
She said somewhere also that her 'light out ' was 12am-which 'normal' parent would allow a teenager that kind of freedom?
Am not saying she was not 'raped',but i think Lontanna had too much freedom than was good for her.She was out to experiment with s..x to the extend of flirting with the guy's friends and relatives.
I think her parents scored low in good parenting.It is not about sending your kids to expensive schools or they having the means of traveling abroad when they are bored.What moral standards are we setting for our children? What moral lessons are we giving them?
These people should stop assaulting our sensibilities with their dirty escapades abeg.It is their headache.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Ligxy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's a questions sir. What I expect is an answer. But I guess you don't have one.
I rest my case.
Re: Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations by Mom007(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is this not Nigeria? Where ex convicts become state governors and people with pending cases in court become Senate president? Consensual or not, she was a minor. Fresh outta secondary school and the perv was having sex With her. Typical patrician society that Nigeria is everyone rushes to blame and disbelieve the lady. She may be a little too blunt for me but what else can you soul that has been damaged for so long?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics) / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.