Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (59181 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam / Nigerian "Witch Doctor" Jailed 14 Years In US For Providing Juju To Drug Pushers / Two Lesbians Caught, Stripped And Beaten By Fellow Students In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lalasticlala(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2014
The police in Ogidi Anambra state have arrested two young ladies identified as Chioma from Umudioka in Dunukofia council area, of the state and one Amaka for allegedly engaging in lesbianism.

The suspects, according to a police source, were caught while indulging in the unholy act in a beer parlour belonging to one of them.

Reliably gathered that members of the homosexuality and lesbianism family in the state have started mobilising lawyers to make sure that the two ladies and their other members currently in police net are not sent to jail.

It was further gathered that the lesbianism family are now mobilising funds from their members in other parts of the state ahead of their legal expenses.
Our correspondent learnt that the Ogidi Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Isah Mohammed has vowed to make sure that the suspects are jailed so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

It would be recalled that President Goodluck Jonathan recently signed into law a bill prohibiting gay and lesbianism.

One of the suspects who was interviewed,confessed to the crime, saying it was the handiwork of the devil. She said

“Please, one of my sisters is staying in her shop at Ochanga Market in Onitsha, and I don’t have her phone number off head. Please help me beg the police to allow me call her. I will never live in such dirty life again” She pleaded.

When contacted, Divisional Police Officer, DPO Mr. Isah Mohammed confirmed the story insisting that the matter must go to court.Mohammed however, advised any interested persons to go and wait for the police in the Court, adding that it is where they “can seek for the bail of the accused dirty ladies for their alleged actions.”

According to the Nigeria’s anti-gay law, the suspects risk 14 years jail term each if convicted.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/two-lesbians-sentenced-to-14-years-in-prison-according-to-nigerian-anti-gay-law.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2014
honestly don't know what to comment undecided

anyway chilling on the high table waiting to read comments

4 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by justi4jesu(f): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Pictures or ....... lipsrsealed

27 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lonelydora: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
If this is in Nigeria now, that means God would either punish Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah or apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Meanwhile some people here both Men and Women shouting jail them, enjoy watching the acts on their phones, Laptops, and televisions. I know some top organisations where gayism and Lesbianism are criterion for getting employment.

31 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by martinex96: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
God catch them

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by blemon44(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Show us some pictures of them in the act
So that we might believe

7 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by eleojo23: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Humans always have a way of perverting nature's divine order.

We have the tendency to spiral unto destruction thereby altering the balance of nature if control measures are not put in place.

That's why we cannot always go with the 'it's a free world' ideology.

On this one, it is a capital NO to homosexuality.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Damey2011(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
What can i say... lol
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Francon(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
They should mixed them with the guys in the cell. That way, they will understand it's Adam n Eve. Not Adam and Adamu or Eve and Evelyn...

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Probably nairalanders. grin

9 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
It's a free world

28 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by yurme(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2014
_pictures or? *btw* werin cawi police go beer parlour

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
ok, when water turns into wine.
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by adamsjj: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Picture or.... grin
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
What about the Ogas at the Top doing it behind closed doors?

Have they been jailed?

Guess the law is only for the Defenseless.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by nosagold(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Chai! Cup of tea wey I hold for hand just pour for my body now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by mastercee(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Awon hoeloshi

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Bennyberry(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
No photo .abi the Op Forgot the rule .well according to nairalanders constitution,it picture or we don't believe tongue

5 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by fuckyouhard: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2014
and niggas d1cks be wastin undecided ............fork beetches!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Infomizer(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
This is so not cool! Let em be for fcck's sake!

9 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by pekeyim: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
I don tire to comment for FP today.

See updates.

Well those girls would have invited @ least one guy. The news for different.

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lilmax(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Nice
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by demsid(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
God catch them. I did not say lesbianism is bad but at least call a guy to enjoy the show.

8 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by pat077: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
hw many years jail 4 corrupt politician and terrorist?

13 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by shegzan(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmn, may Gracious God save their souls!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by lanxlot(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
LALA.....risk being jailed ke de shud b jailed....d lesbians shud b used as sample....d judiciary shud temper justice with action n nt mercy. we knw d law.

3 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by illicit(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Eeya!
Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
While I do not subscribe to gay rights....the ladies should be left alone.

In my honest and humble opinion, jailing gays and lesbians is not going to change their mindset, or their orientation. It may even make things worse for them. If they want do their thing.. their business. Meanwhile....let God do the changing.(as he has done for others).

16 Likes

Re: Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years by Ambrogio(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
This goes to show what our priorities as a country are. I don't recall there being a penalty for rape in our constitution, but there's a penalty for display of love

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / PHOTO: Masked Man Steals The Foundation Stone Messi Laid In Gabon / Housewife Stabs Female Neighbour Over Adultery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.