Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

The Devil Wears Prada - Ebi Rose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Devil Wears Prada - Ebi Rose (608 Views)

'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Wears Prada - Ebi Rose by SaltWariso: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
If you wait for the devil to appear to you looking like a beast with horns and terrific looks then you might just have to wait forever, they don’t come looking like that rather they appear to us in our own form just like Timipre Sylva and APC has come to us in Bayelsa State promising us a change that we will never see. How can these people preach change to us when they haven’t even changed? President Buhari promised changed in Nigeria we are yet to see this change, I regret my thumb print under the APC logo during the presidential elections and I call upon all Bayelsans home and aboard not to make the same mistake that Nigerians made on the 28 -29th April 2015. We can hide the truth from one another but we can never hide the truth from ourselves, I bet that even the members of APC regret their choice for Nigeria. Like they say, you never value what you have untill you lose it, we all miss Jonathan’s government where things weren’t better but it sure wasn’t this bad.
Beloved Bayelsans do not be deceived by Sylva’s appearance in white linen claiming to be an angel, the heart of a man isn’t measured by his favorite color or his dress code, that is just a poor campaign strategy to deceive us, Sylva doesn’t think or mean well for Bayelsans, during his campaigns to the riverine areas of Bayelsa he visited with Helicopter because he believed such arrival will make the people see him as a god who have just arrived from heaven but we are not fooled by such, the wounds in our heart will not heal because he has come with a sweet coated tongue, like yesterday we still hear the voices of our loved ones lost in the Timipre Sylva’s Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Wears Prada - Ebi Rose by GovDickson2016: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
SaltWariso:
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
If you wait for the devil to appear to you looking like a beast with horns and terrific looks then you might just have to wait forever, they don’t come looking like that rather they appear to us in our own form just like Timipre Sylva and APC has come to us in Bayelsa State promising us a change that we will never see. How can these people preach change to us when they haven’t even changed? President Buhari promised changed in Nigeria we are yet to see this change, I regret my thumb print under the APC logo during the presidential elections and I call upon all Bayelsans home and aboard not to make the same mistake that Nigerians made on the 28 -29th April 2015. We can hide the truth from one another but we can never hide the truth from ourselves, I bet that even the members of APC regret their choice for Nigeria. Like they say, you never value what you have untill you lose it, we all miss Jonathan’s government where things weren’t better but it sure wasn’t this bad.
Beloved Bayelsans do not be deceived by Sylva’s appearance in white linen claiming to be an angel, the heart of a man isn’t measured by his favorite color or his dress code, that is just a poor campaign strategy to deceive us, Sylva doesn’t think or mean well for Bayelsans, during his campaigns to the riverine areas of Bayelsa he visited with Helicopter because he believed such arrival will make the people see him as a god who have just arrived from heaven but we are not fooled by such, the wounds in our heart will not heal because he has come with a sweet coated tongue, like yesterday we still hear the voices of our loved ones lost in the Timipre Sylva’s Government.

(1) (Reply)

To Those Who Blame Igbos for the first Coup, My Question Please / Mr. President Sack Danzil Kentebe And Save Nigerian (local) Content Now!!! / Nigeria Wouldn’t Have Survived 4 More Years Under Jonathan- Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.