Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? (2063 Views)

For Parents/guardians/custodians / Parents/guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles In Their / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? by shrekandfiona: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

what if it was a consentual sex a 9yr old of this generation cannot be trusted. She collected biscuits and sweets in exchange for sex continuosly for a year and here you are calling it rape undecided If she never enjoyed the experience she would have reported to her parents or teachers undecided This is a case of she using what she has to get what she wants. Even tho i'm not in support of the pedophile, i think you people need to differentiate between rape and consentual sex. You could have said he took advantage of her for a year using biscuits and sweet as bait. sounds better cool
You are sick, you need help lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? by lillaowow(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

what if it was a consentual sex a 9yr old of this generation cannot be trusted. She collected biscuits and sweets in exchange for sex continuosly for a year and here you are calling it rape undecided If she never enjoyed the experience she would have reported to her parents or teachers undecided This is a case of she using what she has to get what she wants. Even tho i'm not in support of the pedophile, i think you people need to differentiate between rape and consentual sex. You could have said he took advantage of her for a year using biscuits and sweet as bait. sounds better cool

JESU!!!!!

Aye e ma baje ni. koni dara fun e fun oro to so yen. Weere.
won ma shey iru e fun omo e.

2 Likes

Re: Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

[s]why cant u just mind ur business for once? u are always restless trying to know everything going on in ppls lives. This poke nosing habit of yours is bad. damn[/s]

When your daughter is raped by a rich guy and you are too poor to prosecute or bribe the law enforcers. I will mind my business then
Re: Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

your daughter is going to be in her shoes someday and I will be there to defend the rapist and I am going to win the casecheesy

Shout Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Parents/Guardians, Do You Know Your Wards May Be Victims To Pedophiles? by Beetle: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

did you really write that? if she's 9, that means it started from age 8. some people are animals and searching4love, you're an animal that belong in the wilderness.God i don't believe you wrote that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Just Felt Like Sharing This; So Stressed Out / Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.