Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money (44847 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Buhari, APC Should Thank Us For Bail-Out money - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by jacoik(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Realhommie:
It's story for d gods.... Hehehehe
lolhahaha I swear u dey madddddd!!!!! but u no well ooo
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by jacoik(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
all this numbers wey dey here ehhh, if na poris man or woman go pikam wen I call den forgerit, unless na navy, army, boys brigade, civil defence or civil servants go pikam then will I believe them. as for poris ??
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by acooriz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=16pt] Lolzzzz...... Everything about Nigerian police na money oooo..... You fit call any of those numbers, d person weh pick am go begin beg you for airtime grin [/size]
lwkmd... True talk Sha...

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by amarudeen(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
benedictnsi:
[size=16pt] Lolzzzz...... Everything about Nigerian police na money oooo..... You fit call any of those numbers, d person weh pick am go begin beg you for airtime grin [/size]

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by ogmaskman: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
All na wash. They brought stopthebribe but it ended up encouraging bribery. With this new introduction they have only raised the bail money. If you tell a policeman not to ask for bail money he will do everything possible to keep the person in d cell. Did I hear u say go to court? ok na try and see. The court and the police have a kinda unholy alliance. Mobile court comes to mind. The poor will continue to pay until our institutions work properly. Nigeria Police too currupt to make it work now.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by queenfav(f): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is hilarious..The person will just rot in police custody.The Nigerian police understands one language only which is bribe.Leave all this drama,its orchestrated for the purpose for the idealistic members of the society.

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by pacespot(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
I hope this wouldn't lead someone to the cause of another bail
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
First of all,they should deal with bribery first.
Bail is court biz,not police.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by antosly(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
E beta make we dey pay to bail our ppl dan our ppl go begin dey get missed for inside cell...e get wetin police no go do to get money?
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by 9jatatafo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hahahaha for naija. Police can't do without roger
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
We need contacts to the police ministry or senate and not police force.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
We need contacts to the police ministry or senate and not police force.
No worry! I will call my brother sef.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Sunny4Gold: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
benedictnsi:
True talk

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Visocrate(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
ok noted
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by vascey(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Call those lines at your own peril.

Nigerian police can never rat on another police man.

So don't be surprised when your case gets worse after reporting.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Mbediogu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
metroparrot:
The Nigerian Police Force, NPF has announced that bail is free in the country.

The NPF has also released contact details of the Compliant Response Unit, CRU where Nigerians can drop their complains if they're ever asked to pay bail. You can also drop other complaints using the contact details.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/free-bail-jpg.63732/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/how-to-report-any-nigerian-policeman_28.html

Hen hen. That accused person case no go
reach court be dat. Police dey do esprit d'corp
behind counter and for mess on fridays.

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by J4justice: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
divineappo:
na there the matter go die put. D issue is, will they prosecute policemen askin for bail after complaint is made?
Who will do the prosecutions? The same police? Hmm
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by mikkypel(m): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
benedictnsi:

After a boring party outing.. U made my day

1 Like

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by economia: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
metroparrot:
The Nigerian Police Force, NPF has announced that bail is free in the country.

The NPF has also released contact details of the Compliant Response Unit, CRU where Nigerians can drop their complains if they're ever asked to pay bail. You can also drop other complaints using the contact details.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/free-bail-jpg.63732/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/how-to-report-any-nigerian-policeman_28.html

Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by professore(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
I hope they mean it
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by JuanDeDios: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
cirmuell:
Me I get my state's force PPRO number, I dey wait 4 the police wey go F with me. smiley
He he. As we say in China, you neva chee chuntin.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Horus(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYDVLhlSQtU

[size=15pt]Police Boss Asks Officers To Stop Extortion[/size]

The Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of zone 8, Mr Tanko Lawal, has cautioned officials of the Nigeria Police Force against detaining of suspects for more than 24 hours, stressing that the action is unconstitutional.

The police boss, who spoke while briefing policemen during his tour of the command in Kwara State, urged officials to turn a new leaf in consonance with the present wind of change in Nigeria.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Fixryte(m): 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time numbers

end time contacts
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by bigcil2(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hang on..juz wanna ask since a person is prisoned ,is he not allowed to bail out? shocked
Or since it's free, then he can bail himself out without paying a single cent?
Definitely you're not a Nigerian or you're not conversant with how it goes down here. Bail is not how it is in other. Parts of the world down here. Here you must pay for bail and sign a document that you never paid a Penny for bail. If you don't pay Omo you go sleep with chairman for celly
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by Horus(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vb77hkG6lA

[size=15pt]Nigerian Police Traffic Officer Caught On Tape Negotiating And Extorting Inside Police Station[/size]
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by KLand(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
benedictnsi:

Funny dude.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by JohnReese: 6:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Ordinary last month dat salaries were delayed, they went about arresting indescriminately. Always run away from police. They are never ur friend. They can even kill u.
Re: How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money by eliwa47(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
Pls i can't laugh, have had enough! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.