Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

When The Right One Loves You Right. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Right One Loves You Right. (8339 Views)

Baby Names No One Loves Any More - (check It Out) / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by alwelldinho(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool
cococandy:
you know what's up cheesy
gimme hi 5
cococandy:
gimme hi 5
cococandy:
gimme hi 5
Re: When The Right One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Nice but weird thread!! Relationships are not meant to be ENDURED but ENJOYED.,keep it stress free and like someone said Let it Flow..i want to believe that. SACRIFICES? What sacrifices do u want to make for ur partner when RESPECT,UNDERSTANDING AND CARE is involved..people talking about Sacrifices are the ones in LDR..For the record,u cant have a successful relationship when u in LDR..keep ur relationships Simple,Trustworthy and most importantly Enjoy it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Cartoon Television Programs With Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Characters. / Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Did I Act Too Desperate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.