Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja (16779 Views)

Man Collapses Ahead Of Planned Protest Over Buhari’s Resignation In Abuja. PICS / Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
amtaken:
I just checked the meaning of coward in the dictionary. Do you care to know?

You just confirmed my suspicion: you are too dumb!
You would have been seemingly smart if you looked up "Maturity".
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by Fearcom(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2015
awesome11:

Would it have made any difference if the bomb was concealed in a suitcase. The point is that is a very pedestrian way of tackling the issue.

What if she had dresses like a school girl, and kept it in a school bag? I guess you will suggest they ban school children from using school bags.. Then, we are not ready to win the war!!

Like I said sir, she RESISTED being searched. For now, we are dealing with terrorists who are linked with radical Islam using young females using hijab. Let it be banned so that at least that will force the terrorists to use other means. No matter through which medium it takes, a brain washed suicide bomber who has been mandated to die along with the bomb will always display an awkward behavior which will arouse suspicion. Any body who isn't a suicide bomber can allow his suitcase be checked or a male or female student or pupil school allow his or her bag to be searched.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by awesome11(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fearcom:

Like I said sir, she RESISTED being searched. For now, we are dealing with terrorists who are linked with radical Islam using young females using hijab. Let it be banned so that at least that will force the terrorists to use other means. No matter through which medium it takes, a brain washed suicide bomber who has been mandated to die along with the bomb will always display an awkward behavior which will arouse suspicion. Any body who isn't a suicide bomber can allow his suitcase be checked or a male or female student or pupil school allow his or her bag to be searched.

Would it have made any difference if she used a suitcase and resisted being checked ..

1 Like

Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by niceguy7(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
God please help us in this country.
Security is supposed to be the business of everybody now!!!!
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by sabi99(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
And these girls the boko haram intend to use must definitely be in long hijabs.
Re: DSS WARNS of Planned Boko Haram attacks in Abuja by amtaken(f): 1:51am On Nov 30, 2015
I understand you are very frustrated due to Nigeria's bad economy but please don't let that get you so frustrated to the extent of sounding deranged.

Think about it dear.

awesome11:

You just confirmed my suspicion: you are too dumb!
You would have been seemingly smart if you looked up "Maturity".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Lead As States Domestic Debts Hit N4.1tn / Obaseki Inspects Ongoing Ekehuan Road Construction (Photos) / Adamawa APC Chieftains Stranded In Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.