Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost (37326 Views)

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
kife:

Embarking on Post Degree Studies ​in Canada is a great choice
​ as Canada will provide an opportunity for International students to get Post graduate work experience. ​

Generally, Masters Programs are quite competitive in Canada and as such they require a minimum of 2.1(Second class upper) and First class.
*However depending on the strength of ​your ​*​​*application, students have
been able to get in with a 2.2. A strong application will include work experience, GRE & GMAT Scores if required and strong references.*

Please visit www.uni <http://www.aucc.ca/>​versitystudy.ca ​
for a complete list of all Canadian
universities. On this website you can search by program choice and you can
get direct links to the Universities of your choice and how to apply.

If you are unsuccessful with your Masters application we can look at applying for a Post Graduate Diploma.

Godspeed.
hello bro,I'm unable to apply pls how do we go about it I'm thinking of going for the post graduate diploma or what do you think since my chances of getting admitted is slim although anything is possible but nevertheless let's give PGD a trials . I sent you a mail awaiting your reply thanks Godbless
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by aariwa(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
kife:

​If you are a 3rd class graduate, please note only 3 schools accept 3rd
class for PGD. They are; Conestoga College, Niagara College, & Fanshawe
College.

What course did u major in @ d UG level?
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by adesbaba: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
i read accounting and graduated with a 2:2 ...pls i intend going for my pgd in any business related field immediately after my nysc which will end march next year prior msc cos of d 2:1 and 1st class boundary.....pls i nid info abt CHEAP COLLEGES in canada.....thanks friends i want to start my planning
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Dejiih001(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Damolux01(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Please, i'll like to know how much it cost in naira presently to do PGD in Canada...and will one pay the fee once?
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by ladykilllar: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
kife:

College.

That guy and i are in the same both, graduated with a 3rd class and i intend to school in canada, i studied microbiology here in naija, please help with any usable info thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Successfull: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2016
I call on OP, Life and TheCongo2 to assist here

I have gone through this thread I really want to commend you guys for your response really great!

I have enquiries to make too
To begin I studied Mechanical Engr. Graduated with a second class upper (4.13/5.0)
And intending to travel to Canada for two reasons
To further my studies from MSC possibly to PHd if possible and secondly to live and work

I don't have experience into how to begin the processes although I have seen links showing where to get some info. But I would ask
What's the likely Budget for one to go through the processes including completing the MSC programs secondly can I get admission with writing GMAT, aiEalts
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Successfull: 3:36am On Dec 07, 2016
I call on OP, kife and TheCongo2 to assist here

I have gone through this thread I really want to commend you guys for your response really great!

I have enquiries to make too
To begin I studied Mechanical Engr. Graduated with a second class upper (4.13/5.0)
And intending to travel to Canada for two reasons
To further my studies from MSC possibly to PHd if possible and secondly to live and work

I don't have experience into how to begin the processes although I have seen links showing where to get some info. But I would ask
What's the likely Budget for one to go through the processes including completing the MSC programs secondly can I get admission with writing GMAT, IELTS or other professional exams? I wait your reply
Also need affordable schools or possibly ways to get scholarship as one goes schooling thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Yonnie13: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good evening everyone. I am applying for post degree studies in canada and I when I saw this post I got a little scared cos I graduated with a 2.2 .please what are my chances of being accepted and also which schools will be best in my situation. Thanks
kife:

​ as Canada will provide an opportunity for International students to get Post graduate work experience. ​

Generally, Masters Programs are quite competitive in Canada and as such they require a minimum of 2.1(Second class upper) and First class.
been able to get in with a 2.2. A strong application will include work experience, GRE & GMAT Scores if required and strong references.*

If you are unsuccessful with your Masters application we can look at applying for a Post Graduate Diploma.

Godspeed.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by sahm4u2nv(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
kife:

Godspeed.
Hi kife, tryst you have been fine?
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Asiwe6197: 8:14am On Mar 03, 2019
I love this thread,really interesting
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2019
hello what steps can I take to travel to the Canada for undergrad studies... have only waec results.
pls advice. thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by sconp: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
wink
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by adeshna: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
I studie agricultural science and had 3rd class. I DID PGD with Distinction. Will that also help? What can I apply for in Canada? Msc or PGD?

kife:

College.

Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by psalmdara(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Link me up if you want to travel to Canada through legit means considering Canada PR visa.

Thanks
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by maya007: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2020
please I want to run a degree program in Canada can anyone pls refer any scholarship program,schools that offer scholarships,and also how to go about the whole process from scratch and how much I need thank you!
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Cleversheva9(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2020
I wish that guy could just put up his contact or his email for us to reach him. Some of us don't know how to use this platform. It's not like a WhatsApp group or something. Sometimes, we wanna reach out to him. Please hit me up on 07063836652, Mr Kife
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by NairaLuck: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Go to Canada visa thread and Justwise Justmellow Frank and Co will give you enough suggestions. Doing this will only expose you to fraudulent people, I hope you don't blame nairaland when you're duped tomorrow
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Kaypaparino(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Call me on 08168034467..Kola so I can put you through.
Re: Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kaypaparino for real hope it's not scam am also interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Experience With Australian Embassy / Train Derailment In Montana, USA: Three Dead, Fifty Injured / Passenger Forcibly Removed From Plane After Pilot Asks Him To Disembark (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.