Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States (648 Views)

Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by entbaze: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zOyKMxp5ZXY/VlnvVnf4VkI/AAAAAAAAE9g/djBtC946oB0/s1600/NIGERIA+1.jpg[/img]

President, Dangote Group of Companies,
Alhaji Aliko Dangote has pledged to construct a
500megawatt power plant for Kano, Katsina, Jigawa and Kaduna states.

In his address at the 36th Kano Trade Fair
held in Kano, the executive director stakeholders
management, Engr. Mansur Ahmad who
represented Aliko Dangote at the occasion
stated that power plant is a deliberate
attempt to support local economy and wealth
creation.

Engr. Mansur maintained that without
power
industries and commerce will cripple and
businesses will tremendously decline and
that
has been the situation in Kano for decades,
saying anything to be done to revive such
would
have to be done now than anytime.
The Executive Director revealed that they
were
currently discussing with the Kano State
government on the 500 mega watt power
supply
and final agreement will be sign in few
weeks to
come.
According to him, Dangote has been
providing
support areas of health and education in
Kano,
adding that in the next few weeks they are
going to hand over six out of the health
care
facilities built and were completed to Kano
government.
In his words Dangote group has done quite
a lot
of intervention across the federation,
sighting
the example of Ebola case were Dangote
group
expended over a billion naira to control it’s
spread and another billion naira support to
Internally Displaced Persons, IDP’s in
especially
the north east.

http://seemynaija.com/2015/11/good-move-dangote-give-500mw-electricity-4-states/
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by fromnigeria(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is that so??
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by libertyfather(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Why not Lagos-State?
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by daroz(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let's watch and see
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by dgalon(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
if this is true?we will be very grateful to him...i don't know is it just me that thinks business men and politician are the same when it comes to promise?
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by entbaze: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time electricity
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by Ahmed0336(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good news!!!!!!
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by captainflash(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
dgalon:
if this is true?we will be very grateful to him...i don't know is it just me that thinks business men and politician are the same when it comes to promise?
I Believe this change is real and not like the fake one...
Re: GOOD MOVE! Dangote To Give 500mw Electricity To 4 States by Mynd44: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2015

(1)

Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Revealed [LIST / Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius / Nairaland, Biafra Topics And Freedom Of Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.