Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Nuisance Named FFK. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nuisance Named FFK. (1401 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos / Standing Rule: Dino Melaye Comes Down Heavily On AGF Describes Him As A Nuisance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Honestly, I consider this a waste of my time, but in order to put things on record I am going to say a thing or two about FFK, first and foremost, FFK was born with a silver spoon, and like most people who were born with silver spoons, he really has not experienced life, so I would just consider him, a Child in the real world, and because he is a child in the real world, I'll be gentle with him, I'm not going to abuse him much, although he deserves to be abused thoroughly, but I'll just say that FFK is a nuisance, plain and simple, this is a man that has fallen out of grace, from all he writes and from all the stories I have read about him I can deduce that this man is a Drug user, and at best he is suffering from Bipolar, but either ways this is not a man in his right senses, he is a man who does not know where he stands, this man is not mentally stable, recently he claimed to have slept with Bianca ojukwu tomorrow I believe he is going to claim to have slept with Aisha Buhari, the mouth of this man is a septic tank, and his mind is a " Refuse Bin" and his ability to recycle the wastes that come out from his mind and mouth always result in utter failure, FFK is somebody that really needs to visit The Rehab like Majek, Even Majek Fashek at his most bizarre state of being a Drug addict, was far more mentally superior to FFK, FFK is sure proof that the Nigeria Law school needs to improve on the kind of lawyers it is producing. The Nigeria Law school has to re-evaluate it's standards, because if a mental Delinquent like FFK could come out of there as a Lawyer, then the Nigeria Judiciary is on it's way to destruction, FFK is the foolish version of peter pan, he is never going to grow out of his foolishness, and it's very sad that Ignorant people like Linda Ikeji always put up articles written by the Clown named FFK on her blog, thereby promoting the foolish ideas and philosophies of the Junkie named FFK, well Linda Ikeji is not a wise person, so I'm not surprised, But I believe Enough is enough, FFK is becoming more of a nuisance by the day, today he is supporting Biafra tomorrow who knows he might start sponsoring Boko haram, given the fact that he reasons like a Drug addict. Any body who knows this man should sit him down and talk sense into his head, and if that fails, he should be tied and sent to Yaba left or any other reputable psychiatric home, either in Nigeria or abroad, because I am having a feeling that very soon he is going to claim to have slept with her Excellency Aisha Buhari, and I know that Mr President will not take this lying down, a word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2015
the guy is looking for attention.

he is hoping that if he cries hard enough PMB will give him a post just like what happened during Jonathan's time.

3 Likes

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by olafirstt: 7:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmm short of words becose you have said it all (may Almighty GoD continue to increase your knowlege)

1 Like

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by frankyychiji(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Ioannes:

he is hoping that if he cries hard enough PMB will give him a post just like what happened during Jonathan's time.
Lolzz...after Obj Ezekwesili and Dele Momodu have got their own posts.

1 Like

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by sammyj: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Ok
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Redoil: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Mumu pooharist who do not understand what is called opposition.
Little wonder the following statemen hold true.

"Our party (APC) leaders are thieves fraudulent rapist looters disgraceful and dishonest" Hon. Dogara to APC party leaders.

compare to this
"I'm a politician. You know politicians lie, we go to many places during campaign, and tell so many lies. Don't believe what we say, access us by what we've done"
Gej to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Ioannes:

yes you're right, but he is going about this the wrong way, he should stop his drugs first, then ask God for forgiveness, before he can be appointed the special adviser to the Principal of any federal government secondary school, because that's the best position he is going to get in this government, that is, if he is even that lucky.

1 Like

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2015
erekoshe:
I think this OP is retarded. How has FFK affected you yo deserve such harsh words, maybe you should find something meaningful to Do with ur life.

FFK might be spilling and talking as much as not required but you need such people yo put the government on her toes, not praise singers like you
there is a difference between constructive criticism and incoherent rants.

1 Like

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Episteme2(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2015
Attacking the personality of FFK won't change anything but upping you game in governance will change a whole lot of things for the masses. FFK raises pertinent and worrying issues and his detractors like you are yet to prove him wrong. FFK's informed critical opinion will continue to be patronised until the government starts performing. Refute what FFK said and leave his person alone.
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by erekoshe: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2015
bolaino:
there is a difference between constructive criticism and incoherent rants.

You know what the word "incoherent" means? Op is more incoherent for he is yet to make sense out of all he said.. FFK made sense for lately, even APC loyalist are 'wailing'
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Episteme2:
Attacking the personality of FFK won't change anything but upping you game in governance will change a whole lot of things for the masses. FFK raises pertinent and worrying issues and his detractors like you are yet to prove him wrong. FFK's informed critical opinion will continue to be patronised until the government starts performing. Refute what FFK said and leave his person alone.
Mr President is doing the best he can, let us not forget that for the past 16 years the PDP plunged this country into poverty and corruption, it's going to take more than just a few months to correct all the unimaginable evil the PDP has caused Nigeria, and Mr FFK should be wise to acknowledge this, given the fact that he was and still is a part of the problem Nigeria is facing currently.
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
bolaino:
yes you're right, but he is going about this the wrong way, he should stop his drugs first, then ask God for forgiveness, before he can be appointed the special adviser to the Principal of any federal government secondary school, because that's the best position he is going to get in this government, that is, if he is even that lucky.

see as u finish the guy. lol.

1 Like

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ioannes:

see as u finish the guy. lol.
no mind the guy, he no get work na make body dey do am onekind

1 Like

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
Honestly, I consider this a waste of my time, but in order to put things on record I am going to say a thing or two about FFK, first and foremost, FFK was born with a silver spoon, and like most people who were born with silver spoons, he really has not experienced life, so I would just consider him, a Child in the real world, and because he is a child in the real world, I'll be gentle with him, I'm not going to abuse him much, although he deserves to be abused thoroughly, but I'll just say that FFK is a nuisance, plain and simple, this is a man that has fallen out of grace, from all he writes and from all the stories I have read about him I can deduce that this man is a Drug user, and at best he is suffering from Bipolar, but either ways this is not a man in his right senses, he is a man who does not know where he stands, this man is not mentally stable, recently he claimed to have slept with Bianca ojukwu tomorrow I believe he is going to claim to have slept with Aisha Buhari, the mouth of this man is a septic tank, and his mind is a " Refuse Bin" and his ability to recycle the wastes that come out from his mind and mouth always result in utter failure, FFK is somebody that really needs to visit The Rehab like Majek, Even Majek Fashek at his most bizarre state of being a Drug addict, was far more mentally superior to FFK, FFK is sure proof that the Nigeria Law school needs to improve on the kind of lawyers it is producing. The Nigeria Law school has to re-evaluate it's standards, because if a mental Delinquent like FFK could come out of there as a Lawyer, then the Nigeria Judiciary is on it's way to destruction, FFK is the foolish version of peter pan, he is never going to grow out of his foolishness, and it's very sad that Ignorant people like Linda Ikeji always put up articles written by the Clown named FFK on her blog, thereby promoting the foolish ideas and philosophies of the Junkie named FFK, well Linda Ikeji is not a wise person, so I'm not surprised, But I believe Enough is enough, FFK is becoming more of a nuisance by the day, today he is supporting Biafra tomorrow who knows he might start sponsoring Boko haram, given the fact that he reasons like a Drug addict. Any body who knows this man should sit him down and talk sense into his head, and if that fails, he should be tied and sent to Yaba left or any other reputable psychiatric home, either in Nigeria or abroad, because I am having a feeling that very soon he is going to claim to have slept with her Excellency Aisha Buhari, and I know that Mr President will not take this lying down, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
AP-Cheat supporter spotted

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

AP-Cheat supporter spotted
yes we don't give out bread crumbs in exchange for our political rights in APC
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
yes we don't give out bread crumbs in exchange for our political rights in APC
But you want to give bread crumbs to the poor masses.

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

But you want to give bread crumbs to the poor masses.
not at all. The Party believes in Equality and fairness. Things are bad the way they are because of atiku and his ilk from the Pdp who are thieves. Big thieves. We believe that as long as there is the continued unity of Nigeria as a whole even if it is bread crumbs the masses should be grateful or don't you know that atiku is a Boko Haram sponsor
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
not at all. The Party believes in Equality and fairness. Things are bad the way they are because of atiku and his ilk from the Pdp who are thieves. Big thieves. We believe that as long as there is the continued unity of Nigeria as a whole even if it is bread crumbs the masses should be grateful or don't you know that atiku is a Boko Haram sponsor
when will you stop deluding yourself?

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

when will you stop deluding yourself?
you are a traitor. And traitors will be hanged from the throat till they die.
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
you are a traitor. And traitors will be hanged from the throat till they die.
Stop deflecting.
The road to the Libyan slave market starts from within APC.

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2017
imhotep:

Stop deflecting.
The road to the Libyan slave market starts from within APC.
don't you see how unintelligent you sound Can you not read your Memes Ok prove to me in your intellectual might, how the road to the Libyan slave market starts from within the APC
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by ivandragon: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2017
its fair to say the op was born in 1999 since the op believes that Nigeria's challenges of misrule started then.

FFK has his moments of madness as does everyone who plays in the murky waters of Nigerian politics...

even pmb has often been a loose canon, from his blood of dogs & baboon speech to his senile women in the other room gaffe...

or can we talk about the indomitable lia(r) Moh'd...
Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
don't you see how unintelligent you sound Can you not read your Memes Ok prove to me in your intellectual might, how the road to the Libyan slave market starts from within the APC
LMAO
APC has failed its supporters, many of whom are being sold for $210 in Libya.
Wake up and smell the coffee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nuisance Named FFK. by bolaino(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2018
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Ex-nigerian Presidential Adviser Pleads Innocent To Embezzling $2.1b, Implicates / Mercy Johnson Having An-affair-with Odunlade-adekola In The Bed Room•3gp / See The New Lagos Police Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.