Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) (52972 Views)

Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja. Photo / Man Dressed In White Selling Pure Water In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2015
daretodiffer:

Mtcheww

Like you know be youth
And then? undecided
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Saved2Serve: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Just as zenar admonished us to standout in all we find ourselves doing. I can see you are hell bent on standing out in stupidity and foolishness. You are there already boy. Your moniker and comments are now synonymous with foolishness.

Have this fish brain as ur award!
kay29000:
Hmm! It seems the woman has fallen in love with Bashir.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2015
ylaa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I LOVE YOUR STYLE
There is dignity in labor. grin
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by otiigba1(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:
handsome...u see u ve to take everything to the next level... if u re selling meat...stand out from the crowd..

if u re a tailor stand out

if u re a cab driver stand out.

if u re a runs girl..stand out

if u re a gigolo standout

if u re an ashawo stand out

all in all be unique.
yes o!, i am a gigolo And am standing out too? grin cheesy , you! are a fine girl by the way tongue
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:
handsome...u see u ve to take everything to the next level... if u re selling meat...stand out from the crowd..

all in all be unique.
if u are theif, stand out
If u are a husband or wife snatcher, stand out
If u are a fake man of God, stand out
If u are a Boko memeber, stand out
And the list continues. grin
I've always wondered why people roating yam or maize by the roadside look so dirty when they can look good for their customers.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by MrCork: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2015
realteflon:
As share by Mrs chiemezie Claire Asunugwo Anyanwu on facebook.
She shared how Bashir Suleiman at the Utako Market in abuja finds dignity in his Mai Barrow Business

..RUBBBBBBBISHHH....big boys like us hear in pekam london r drivin £28,000(cash) range rover spot & u people r celubratein a Nigerian ridin will barrow??......how can nigeria addvance?.. you home base people mennnn!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by otiigba1(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
if u are theif, stand out
If u are a husband or wife snatcher, stand out
If u are a fake man of God, stand out
If u are a Boko memeber, stand out
And the list continues. grin
I've always wondered why people roating yam or maize by the roadside look so dirty when they can look good for their customers.
me thinks them people roasting yams and maize would smell of smoke coming from the roasting, hence no need to were suit grin grin or perfume, but still they should stand out too. tongue
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by cupidhero(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Thats a real dude right thurr! Him go get lots of haters for that corner.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Titto93:
BREAKING NEWS!
Dear Nigerians, a presidential source just informed www.naijaport.com that Nigerian President/Minister of Petroleum/ Minister of Tourism/ Minister in charge of recovering stollen funds - Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Nigeria on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015.
Please inform all patriotic citizens.
Thanks and have a great weekend

E-diot grin grin
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by afanda(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2015
Peeps with the name Bashir stands out: #teamBashir!!! grin grin grin
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by stag: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Titto93:
BREAKING NEWS!
Dear Nigerians, a presidential source just informed www.naijaport.com that Nigerian President/Minister of Petroleum/ Minister of Tourism/ Minister in charge of recovering stollen funds - Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting Nigeria on Wednesday the 2nd of December 2015.
Please inform all patriotic citizens.
Thanks and have a great weekend

Now that's hilarious! grin

Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by ABOUTERICA(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2015
End time barrow pusher ....... grin grin
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2015
lie too full nairaland or are these paid agents so when we click, nairaland makes money? does this guy look like a biro pusher? his taking the stuff he bought into his car undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by ChiSun27(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

all in all be unique.

Are you okay?
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by arsetalks(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2015
People still believe in this country judging the woman's statement. I still believe in naija. We shall be great again.

Kudos to Bashir.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Wow,unbelievable,am stunned... Even his wheelbarrow is clean.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by musicwriter(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Nice one! If bashir is very creative and determined he could turn this barrow pushing into something else and make a huge income from it.

We need more productive and creative youths like this in our country.

God strengthen him.

Lalasticlala how you see this thread? Let our youths be inspired biko. cheesy

C.N. Okoli transport. Ever heard of that transport company?. A friend told me he knew him in the 70's and he was a truck pusher!. From 1 barrow he bought 2, from 2 barrows he bought 3. Then, he found out he couldn't use all 3 barrows at the same time.

And since he couldn't use all of them at the same time, he decided to rent them out to fellow pushers. Little by little from renting 3 barrows he had up to 20, 30, 40, 50, and so on. So he decided to leave pushing and focus just on renting instead. So, he quit pushing.

Long story short, from renting barrows he built a transport company, one of the biggest transport company in Nigeria today. He had a vision and he knew exactly what he was doing, even though he was a truck pusher.

This's why I like Don Jazzy. He's not the best music producer in Nigeria, but he have a vision to build a record company.

That Bashir guy is going places. He have a VISION. Other pushers have no such vision.

Vision!.

Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by SavageGarden(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I told you , I will inspire people. grin
Nice one bro...nice onegrin
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

all in all be unique.

Lol,watz d difference between a runs girl & an ashawo¿
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by fabre4: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2015
End time barrow pushet
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by ZiggyMr(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Forget na Packaging... the guy get swag
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by femi4: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
eruku wey package. if other wheelbarrow pushers charge #50, he will charge #5,00 and u gaz pay coz he looks expensive
5 wetin?
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2015
otiigba1:
me thinks them people roasting yams and maize would smell of smoke coming from the roasting, hence no need to were suit grin grin or perfume, but still they should stand out too. tongue
looking good is not about wearing suit or perfume. I see some looking as if they've never washed the clothes they wear and hair scattered and sometimes bare footed. Nigerian think that looking dirty is a way to show off hard work. And that lazy people look clean all the time.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by kuulkyd(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
This piece brought tears to my eyes, I like hard working and diligent young men who take pleasure in what they do and dare to stand out in it. This boy will definitely go places cos he will serve someone someday who has the capacity to change his life, and he will remember that his success story started not with stolen funds, not by touting after politicians, but by taking a decision and standing by that decision.

Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by rubyradiance(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
bettercreature:
The guy deserves better.Madam should just make him her house boy

Now there's someone out there trying his best to make a difference & people are being inspired you are here spewing trash because Nairaland gave you a forum where you can vomit nonsense
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by ipreach: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
i hope he get National honour for this ?
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dangote in d making.

Never despise d little Beginning.
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by bettercreature(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
rubyradiance:

Now there's someone out there trying his best to make a difference & people are being inspired you are here spewing trash because Nairaland gave you a forum where you can vomit nonsense
kiss
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by sungyong(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
well packaged though...buh ah tink its a misplaced priority. remember enginers anyway in the world are identify by their dress code so mechanics.. piece##
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by 400billionman: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

all in all be unique.

You be number 3 nah.

Runz gal..
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Sanmel(f): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
zenar:

all in all be unique.
Yeah...
Re: Well Dressed Barrow Pusher In Abuja (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
he is over dressed for the job... it kinda makes him look impressive! cheesy

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls