Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts (1843 Views)

Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by jonaifame22(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Yesterday being the last saturday of the month was environmental sanitation in my area as usual boiz will storm en masse to do some football kickn of which my humble self wasn't left out.
We're playing the football buh I noticed that gals were lookn at my boxer area cos my boxer material is light in texture and I guess it kind of gave away an information of wat lay quietly behind the boxers,
Even one muslim gal I caught staring at my boxers until she looked up and how our eyes jammed, she sharply greeted me good morning,
As I noticed I put in more pressure in any thing I cld do dat cld make the dicck dangle more and more visibly,
Who knows a gal might jus spot me and come and watch film in my house, u knw all these gals they can like to watch film cheesy
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Op sorry to burst your bubble.

You make no sense at all.

Outright rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2015
undecided nigga! Me sef I don taya. Even if I wear 5 jean trousers, e no dy cover. Girls dy always stare. Been dy reason to do surgery reduce am small.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by jonaifame22(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op sorry to burst your bubble.

You make no sense at all.

Outright rubbish.
hey clap for urself FTC, mctheew
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided nigga! Me sef I don taya. Even if I wear 5 jean trousers, e no dy cover. Girls dy always stare. Been dy reason to do surgery reduce am small.
shocked are you carrying police baton down there angry
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by benedictnsi(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

People like you ends up having something as small as a cigarette

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
hey clap for urself FTC, mctheew
who ftc don help

Btw dat doesnt change the fact that your post is silly.cheesycheesy
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you mean the banana
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:

People like you ends up having something as small as a cigarette
Lol. I have nothing to prove to you man.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

shocked are you carrying police baton down there angry
lipsrsealed shhhhhh! I don't want other people to be Jealous.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
you mean the banana
smiley now, this brings up a question. Why did this catch your attention?
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
smiley now, this brings up a question. Why did this catch your attention?
i love preeeeeeeshockedshocked
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by misspicy(f): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed shhhhhh! I don't want other people to be Jealous.
do you mean you drill othe guys ass with that baton shocked.....baba i fear you o

******runs for my life outta this thread*****
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i love preeeeeeeshockedshocked
(X_X) I did not see that.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by jonaifame22(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
who ftc don help

Btw dat doesnt change the fact that your post is silly.cheesycheesy
ewww yeye dey smell

Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by benedictnsi(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol. I have nothing to prove to you man.

You see am You for snap am put na grin d kain ban weh mods go ban you eeeh, na till thy Kingdom come grin
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

do you mean you drill othe guys ass with that baton shocked.....baba i fear you o

******runs for my life outta this thread*****
undecidedif it was too big to enter a punny that's elastic. Na guy ass e go enter? I'm practically a virgin because of this cursed blessing.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by CircleOfWilis: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Next time wear baggy like this guy dancing

1 Share

Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by misspicy(f): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecidedif it was too big to enter a punny that's elastic. Na guy ass e go enter? I'm practically a virgin because of this cursed blessing.
shocked who said this?

obiorathesubtle:
it's impossible now. I don't do girls
anymore. I've discovered my true
sexuality. I'm sorry. you tore me to
pieces and I wil never forgive you!
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:

You see am You for snap am put na grin d kain ban weh mods go ban you eeeh, na till thy Kingdom come grin
undecided even if I wan snap am. I no go fit snap am by myself. The full length no go enter the camera. Pesin need to snap am from distance. About 1metre distance, before e go fit capture am

They call me oran miyan for a reason you know?

Have you heard of the oran miyan staff at Ile-ife?
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:
shocked who said this?

undecided sincerely speaking, I'm even confused.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by benedictnsi(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided even if I wan snap am. I no go fit snap am by myself. The full length no go enter the camera. Pesin need to snap am from distance. About 1metre distance, before e go fit capture am

They call me oran miyan for a reason you know?

Have you heard of the oran miyan staff at Ile-ife?

Lol.... I no know..... So you carry high tension Nepa pole for waist cheesy
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
I no dey get bulge. #Team 4.8inches peni lipsrsealed cool
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by obiorathesubtle: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol.... I no know..... So you carry high tension Nepa pole for waist cheesy

Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
I like to wear boxers around wen at home... Nd just flaunt my chest... Ah dnt care who is lookin
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
I understand your hustle.
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by ibrams(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
OP i feel ok.....i like it when its dat way......grin grin
Re: Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts by jonaifame22(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
ibrams:
OP i feel ok.....i like it when its dat way......grin grin
hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Traditional Wedding Pics / Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You / She Luvs Calling Up Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.