Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In (466 Views)

Infidelity Investigators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
We all know 70% of Nl gyals are fake but before i conclude on https://www.nairaland.com/ofofoceo
I need our investigators to prove maybe she fake or not.

Darven
Re: Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In by obiorathesubtle: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided she's quite hot.
Re: Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
CUMGUN247:
We all know 70% of Nl gyals are fake but before i conclude on https://www.nairaland.com/ofofoceo
I need our investigators to prove maybe she fake or not.

Darven

She looks real.

The hallmark of fake people is that their pictures most times look to good to be true. They use really enticing pictures that make you become hooked to them instantly. The main aim of fake people is to seek attention, and they use photos that will do just that.
Re: Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Darven:

She looks real.

The hallmark of fake people is that their pictures most times look to good to be true. They use really enticing pictures that make you become hooked to them instantly. The main aim of fake people is to seek attention, and they use photos that will do just that.

note: she follows mostly females
Re: Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided she's quite hot.
undecided
Re: Is Ofofoceo Real? Investigators Get In by obiorathesubtle: 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided
kilo fe foshe? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Boys & Girls, A Penny For Your Opininons! / Girls Should Stop Giving Their Boyfriends Sex,& Other Privileges Before Marriage / Today, December 31st Is My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.