Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

God Save My Beloved Igalaland From Crisis & Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Save My Beloved Igalaland From Crisis & Disgrace (419 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide / 55 Things You Might Not Know About Our Beloved Country, Nigeria / Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Save My Beloved Igalaland From Crisis & Disgrace by azimibraun: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
"Do to others as you want done to you"Thats no doubt one of my favourite quotes. "Political tension along Lokoja - Ayingba road" was the message that just hit my phone a while ago. Now the question is this, How can any Igala person within and outside the country get this sort of message from home and will not be thrown into fear and confusion knowing you have friends and families back home? I still maintain my position that this whole situation and the way its beign handled is strange to the right thinking igala person. We are not known for senseless violence, greed and shamelesness. I hereby warn that my people should have it the back of our minds that the rule of law is paramount and we must abide by that principle. We are scatterd allover the country, Africa and the world hence the world is watching nhow we conduct ourselves in this very tring times. We must not give ourselves a name wrapped in nagativity. I believe in the rule of law, i believe in destiny, i believe in tomorrow and above all i believe in equity fairness and justice and so i expect every igala person to share in these beliefes. Boko haram took advantage of the distraction of Yaradua's death debacle to gain grounds while the north and south were scrambling for power. By the time the country resolved and we settled for the " Doctrine of necessity" boko haram and gained grounds. I hope we dont get distracted in igalaland and allow a more dangerous threat take advantage. Let us allow for peace and quite please.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha To NECO: English, Mathematics Shouldn’t Be Compulsory / Kashamu: CJN Asks Appeal Court President To Probe Ogun Election Tribunal / PDP Backs Mark For Rerun Poll - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.