Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara (1099 Views)

PHOTO: Buhari Walks Obasanjo Down As He Steps Out Of State House / 20 Million Naira Accommodation Per Annum: Buhari Walks Out Of Ministers / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
HE WALKS ALONE.

Liverpool, one of the greatest Clubsides in the world understand the greatness and benefits of unity and so they scream "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

Well I guess they must be talking to everyone else except Buhari. Kenyatta of Kenya again shows he is out to bring business to Kenya. Remember he personally attended the UN Conference on Boko Haram and terrorism which Nigeria missed. Remeber he attended all the business meetings wherein he sold Kenya wonderfully despite Kenya having self-same problems like Nigeria including Islamism, terrorism, trbalism, corruption, election-rigging etc. Buhari was the only president in the world that went there to call his own people and country corrupt. And you wonder why all the trips have brought zero guns and zero investments It takes a certain ability.

Ability hmmmm. I remember reading Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, perhaps the greatest Nigerian ever for using her influence in cancelling a lot of our debt (tell me who has done anything close for us including Awo, Zik and Ahmadu Bello, argument for another day)..I remember her saying how after one of these meetings, she ran after every IMF, Paris Club etc members that Nigeria owed money and how she wooed them and got them to listen and then negotiated debt cancellation. Indeed, these meetings in "Maltina" and elsewhere are nothing in themselves. It is like men coming to play golf. The golf is nothing in itself. It is the meetings and tete a tete and conversations in joke and jest and arguments and cards exchanged and even sometimes the bar later that the important deals are struck.

Struck...take a look at Buhari and tell me this man can negotiate with anyone. In what language? With what accent? With what intellect? With what tact? With what earthly wisdom? Are they from Daura? Are they old and retired? Are those not the only type of people he trusts? You think these men are interested about fighting corruption? These leaders are in many ways corrupt themselves or corrupt money put them in power. THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY, INVESTMENT AND MONEY. Like Young Dolph ft 2Chainz "If you aint talking money, they do not wanna talk"

And so, for lack of social skills and finesse and savoire-faire, for lack of intellect, for generation and educational gap between he and the rest of the attendees BUHARI, NAY NIGERIA, WALKS ALONE

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206935534080267&id=1035691586&set=a.3052811192694.142602.1035691586&source=57

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by dunkem21(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
..How many heads of state visited to congratulate him

..How many Presidents came for his inauguration

.. Failure is indeed an orphan grin

After deep thoughts, I want to use this medium to plead with all and sundry to desist from calling our President derogatory names. I have never seen citizens of a country belittle their leaders and coin uncouth words to address their C in C as we do here ..
..The aftermath of the vituperations is what is captured in the pix above ..

It is also instructive to point out that the current Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Lalasticlala, invented lies, innovated propaganda while the Kaduna state governor pelted insults to the then President ..and the APC and its supporters orgasmate at the release of each name e.g Shepopotamus ..

Yes, you are itching to have your pound of flesh at the government of the day, but your actions today determine the respect accorded to our President and our Image maker.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by Farnsworth: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
well, seems everyone is getting fed-up of the old scam artist!

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by babasanti: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who wants to be associated with failure and destruction.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
ha ha thank Chukwu that bubu is president
you guys will regret voting him
meanwhile, biafra loading 89%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by Nnemuka(f): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
How did we get here?

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by DickDastardly(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nothing to say but.....

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
xharder:
HE WALKS ALONE.

Liverpool, one of the greatest Clubsides in the world understand the greatness and benefits of unity and so they scream "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

Well I guess they must be talking to everyone else except Buhari. Kenyatta of Kenya again shows he is out to bring business to Kenya. Remember he personally attended the UN Conference on Boko Haram and terrorism which Nigeria missed. Remeber he attended all the business meetings wherein he sold Kenya wonderfully despite Kenya having self-same problems like Nigeria including Islamism, terrorism, trbalism, corruption, election-rigging etc. Buhari was the only president in the world that went there to call his own people and country corrupt. And you wonder why all the trips have brought zero guns and zero investments It takes a certain ability.

Ability hmmmm. I remember reading Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, perhaps the greatest Nigerian ever for using her influence in cancelling a lot of our debt (tell me who has done anything close for us including Awo, Zik and Ahmadu Bello, argument for another day)..I remember her saying how after one of these meetings, she ran after every IMF, Paris Club etc members that Nigeria owed money and how she wooed them and got them to listen and then negotiated debt cancellation. Indeed, these meetings in "Maltina" and elsewhere are nothing in themselves. It is like men coming to play golf. The golf is nothing in itself. It is the meetings and tete a tete and conversations in joke and jest and arguments and cards exchanged and even sometimes the bar later that the important deals are struck.

Struck...take a look at Buhari and tell me this man can negotiate with anyone. In what language? With what accent? With what intellect? With what tact? With what earthly wisdom? Are they from Daura? Are they old and retired? Are those not the only type of people he trusts? You think these men are interested about fighting corruption? These leaders are in many ways corrupt themselves or corrupt money put them in power. THEY ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY, INVESTMENT AND MONEY. Like Young Dolph ft 2Chainz "If you aint talking money, they do not wanna talk"

And so, for lack of social skills and finesse and savoire-faire, for lack of intellect, for generation and educational gap between he and the rest of the attendees BUHARI, NAY NIGERIA, WALKS ALONE

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206935534080267&id=1035691586&set=a.3052811192694.142602.1035691586&source=57

Lalasticlala come n enjoy oo
Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by mathias32(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by obailala(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol... These jonathanians will soon cry themselves to the a cardiac arrest..... Dont worry guys, 2019 is 3.5 years from now, after which your weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth will most certainly be renewed. Some confused ones have since realised how torturous their wail road would be till 2019 (and beyond), hence they have joined the nnamdi kanu bandwagon to call
Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by jaymejate: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please is that our president? Feeling inferior sad

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by Flets: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari is only out to have fun. He does not care.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by fromnigeria(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
People who think unlike others walk alone. Am not surprised. Still wishing there are more Buharis. Anyways Nigeria will be great again no matter how much evil some unscrupulus entities wish her.

1million flies go wrong most times.
Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by fromnigeria(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
iamkeyz:
ha ha thank Chukwu that bubu is president
you guys will regret voting him
meanwhile, biafra loading 89%
[/s]
They Won't My Friend. I Bet You.
Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by fromnigeria(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
xharder:
HE WALKS ALONE.

[/s]
Author, Definitely a wailer.

Just from mere looking at someone, you pass judgement on the person? Smh.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by millhouse: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
The lone walker
Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by henchamb(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mumu talk

Re: BUHARI WALKS Alone.....a Beautiful Article By Ena Ofugara by talktimi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool

I love my president

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lara Oshiomhole Looks Stunning As She Hosts Kids In The State To A Party(photos) / Army Arrests Two Soldiers For Alleged Arming Of Boko Haram / PHOTONEWS: Tinubu Receives Newly Crowned Olu Of Warri, Others In His Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.