Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! (1094 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2016
Senator BEN Murray Bruce has sincerely identified with some of Nigerians Modern challenges, so I encourage the youth to scrutinise him and consider giving him a chance at the presidency...

Stay here to learn some of his common sense Twitts..

** When you blame others, you give up the power to change and put on a yoke of chains. You build a prison for yourself and give others the key!

** Do we need official quarters? Cant they live in their home? Are the billions for quarters justifiable as we're borrowing to fund the budget?

** I hope our minister of Science has seen the made in Uganda Solar Power bus?Let it provoke him to think beyond pencil production in 2 years!

**Two things that Nigerians must unite irrespective of party/tribe and fight against without politicization: Terrorism and Corruption #Dalori

**I practice what I preach. In chambers & publicly, I call for reduction in pay. I share my own pay with my Constituents #BudgetCommonsense

**Isn't it embarrassing to fly a Presidential jet to a country we want to borrow from and whose own leaders have none? #BudgetCommonsense

**I said except the President, we should all use personal cars. We look like fools if we spend more than our creditors #BudgetCommonsense

**How does Nigeria looks when we seek to borrow from Britain to fund 2016 budget yet our expenses are higher than theirs? #BudgetCommonsense

**Are Nigerians aware the British PM only gets annual grant of £30,000 for upkeep of his official flat inside 10 downing? #BudgetCommonsense
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by chronos: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2016
A
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by dunkem21(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2016
grin
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2016
When the Chairman of the ruling party calls for probe of Sup Court Justices due to unfavorable ruling, it ridicules the anti corruption war.

3 Likes

Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by excellencyabia1: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Who coached him. The same people
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2016
5-Isn't it embarrassing to fly a Presidential jet to a country we want to borrow from and whose own leaders have none? #BudgetCommonsense

1 Like

Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Who coached him. The same people

Morals are gifts which not everyone possess.
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Are Nigerians aware the British PM only gets annual grant of £30,000 for upkeep of his official flat inside 10 downing? #BudgetCommonsense

1 Like

Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by tuniski: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
Are Nigerians aware the British PM only gets annual grant of £30,000 for upkeep of his official flat inside 10 downing? #BudgetCommonsense
ours is a budget of yams. The change chanters have turnout to be worst than any before them.
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by jamace(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Too many goats eager to eat yams in PMB's cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
tuniski:
ours is a budget of yams. The change chanters have turnout to be worst than any before them.

NIGERIAN will beg Bruce to fix this country oneday.. ..
This govt are exploring the remaining hope Nigerians are clinging unto.. They are dragging it with us..
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
First President @mbuhari called the judiciary a "headache", now his party chairman threatens them with investigation. Are we safe like this?
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
The President, 36 state Govs, Senators all politicians whether elected or appointed should forget about buying new cars! #PaySalaryBeforeCar
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
If you as an elected or appointed official are so desperate for a new car, then sell the old one you had #PaySalaryBeforeCar
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
So called big men that cannot generate ideas. Can't generate jobs for unemployed Nigerians, yet you want fancy cars #PaySalaryBeforeCar
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
The Presidency bought new cars last year. If the President wants new cars this year he should sell the old ones #PaySalaryBeforeCar
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cars aren't perishable products. They dont expire every year. Why should we buy expensive cars every year for officials #PaySalaryBeforeCar

Lalasticala Mynd44 help Nigeria to get CommonSense, do the needfull already.. ..
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
What is wrong if our ministers use public transportation or taxis once in a while? @David_Cameron uses the London Tube. #PaySalaryBeforeCar
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
And even if we must buy cars for government officials why must we buy foreign cars? BMW, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz! #PaySalaryBeforeCar
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by Ephemmm: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
[s]
BenBruce4Presdt:
Senator BEN Murray Bruce has sincerely identified with some of Nigerians Modern challenges, so I encourage the youth to scrutinise him and consider giving him a chance at the presidency...

Stay here to learn some of his common sense Twitts..

** When you blame others, you give up the power to change and put on a yoke of chains. You build a prison for yourself and give others the key!

** Do we need official quarters? Cant they live in their home? Are the billions for quarters justifiable as we're borrowing to fund the budget?

** I hope our minister of Science has seen the made in Uganda Solar Power bus?Let it provoke him to think beyond pencil production in 2 years!

**Two things that Nigerians must unite irrespective of party/tribe and fight against without politicization: Terrorism and Corruption #Dalori

**I practice what I preach. In chambers & publicly, I call for reduction in pay. I share my own pay with my Constituents #BudgetCommonsense

**Isn't it embarrassing to fly a Presidential jet to a country we want to borrow from and whose own leaders have none? #BudgetCommonsense

**I said except the President, we should all use personal cars. We look like fools if we spend more than our creditors #BudgetCommonsense

**How does Nigeria looks when we seek to borrow from Britain to fund 2016 budget yet our expenses are higher than theirs? #BudgetCommonsense

**Are Nigerians aware the British PM only gets annual grant of £30,000 for upkeep of his official flat inside 10 downing? #BudgetCommonsense
[/s]

He will be looking like an over-fed pig bridled Bingo in the House, but turn to an hungry Tiger afterwards.

Twitter Senator
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

He will be looking like an over-fed pig bridled Bingo in the House, but turn to an hungry Tiger afterwards.

Twitter Senator

You could still make sense with no insults...but now you lost you chance to CommonSense...Kontinu!
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by AkProsper(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
This OP name sef
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
AkProsper:
This OP name sef

Pls tell me you like it..
Re: Senator BEN Murray Bruce: Common Sense! by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mr President, after blaming @GEJonathan, the new scapegoat is Babangida. Sir, can the blamegame ever solve anything!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News...full Text Of Dame Jonathan World Press Conference . / Pictures Of More Christian Teenage Girls Abducted In The North / Biafra Is Already Dead And Rested- Shehu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.