Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months (1758 Views)

Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan / Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Beckinsale Feature In "Farming" / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its been arguably Six months now since the birth of the second child of the British Empire and Heir to the throne Prince Williams.

Prince Williams and His Wife Duchess of Cambridge Kate welcomed their princess daughter Charlotte to the world and for the very first time release official photos of her after Six month.

SEE MORE PICS HERE:http://www./2015/11/prince-williams-and-kate-releases-new.html

Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
THE REAL ROYALTY

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Get ready to tie the knot we my son grin
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:
THE REAL ROYALTY

kiss kiss kiss kiss

didnt know you had a son
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
creebhills:

didnt know you had a son
Now u kno grin
m talkin bou my future son joor grin
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by jimi4us: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:
THE REAL ROYALTY

kiss kiss kiss kiss

na Russian misile them go take shoot your son. Sorry
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
jimi4us:
na Russian misile them go take shoot your son. Sorry

grin grin grin grin

It will shock u dat u will b d number invited guests wen it happens
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin

It will shock u dat u will b d number invited guests wen it happens
omg!!!!! oshey!!! tell them.
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
creebhills:

omg!!!!! oshey!!! tell them.

grin grin grin grin

dey dunno!!!!!!
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin

dey dunno!!!!!!

any chance i get to add you on bbm ir whatsapp
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 01, 2015
creebhills:

any chance i get to add you on bbm ir whatsapp
No tongue

Cant access email sorry embarassed
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2015
halfrica:

No tongue

Cant access email sorry embarassed

what of facebook
i seee. anyways safe
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2015
creebhills:

what of facebook

Cant remember d account name embarassed
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by axortedbabe(f): 6:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Nwata wu bekee
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2015
axortedbabe:
Nwata wu bekee
is that hausa language
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by axortedbabe(f): 6:56am On Dec 01, 2015
creebhills:

is that hausa language
dutch
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by baralatie(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
halfrica:
THE REAL ROYALTY

kiss kiss kiss kiss

**clears throat**
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2015
baralatie:

**clears throat**

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prince Williams And Kate Releases New Photos Of Princess Charlotte At Six Months by creebhills(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
creebhills:

is that hausa language

ohhh thats intresting i see.
what part of dutch language is that.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of The Daughter Of Former NCC Boss, Ernest Ndukwe / ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) / When You Ask A Deeper Life For Unclad Pictures - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.