Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics (1954 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by okoro4: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Farnsworth:
who is the corrupt cow molester in the hat, he said money was returned yet the CBN/Finance minister have not heard of it... well, was it returned to his bank account because, if it was to the national account, CBN must know about it, because they maintain the accounts.
He is just trying to settle down.Watch him transform Nigeria soonest
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Farnsworth: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:
Frustrated jonathanian spotted...

Your frustration shall continue till 2019 and even beyond. Only you can change it by disabusing your mind.

who cares about Jonathan... poor Nigerians are sleeping at filling station, you are taking about a former president that probably has enough contacts to delivery fuel to him on the moon.

Buhari is bloody failure!
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

You're one of the reasons I wouldn't doubt any group if they say Nigeria has 80m #kolomentals (deranged fellows).
Wetin u dey talk sef?
Because my eye dey clear and I no like BuBu na wetin make you dey count yah teeth for ma post.

Abeg no quote me again
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by obailala(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Farnsworth:

who cares about Jonathan... poor Nigerians are sleeping at filling station, you are taking about a former president that probably has enough contacts to delivery fuel to him on the moon.

Buhari is bloody failure!
Your comment which I quoted, what did it have to do with fuel scarcity?... The thread was about the commonwealth meeting, you opened it to rant about 'corrupt cow molester' and then about money said to have been returned from corrupt officials, and then you are now talking about fuel scarcity. The incoherence of your arguments is what I diagnosed in my earlier statement.
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Farnsworth: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:
Your comment which I quoted, what did it have to do with fuel scarcity?... The thread was about the commonwealth meeting, you opened it to rant about 'corrupt cow molester' and then about money said to have been returned from corrupt officials, and then you are now talking about fuel scarcity. The incoherence of your arguments is what I diagnosed in my earlier statement.

How is Fuel scarcity not relevant to the argument, when you have clearly insinuated that I am a Jonathan supporter because I dispute the idea that money has been returned to Nigeria, if the central bank is not aware of it. Fuel subsidy was a keenly disputed policy by Buhari during his campaign. Fuel scarcity is due to subsidy, an idea which Buhari has claimed in the past is a lie, this is obviously dishonest for a leader.
Buhari's government lacks transparency, something on the same scale as the OBJ presidency, he has invaded Akwa Ibom govt. declared to have found Guns and dollars in luggage bags, but then nothing, disobeyed judicially and display immense ignorance on power afforded to him by constitution, callous towards nigerians and failed to show any leadership in terms of policy direction. I don't care about politicians, I care about Nigerians and the future the young population we have because obviously this old dimwits are the architects of the failure Nigeria is today and Buhari is showing signs of making it, even worst for future Nigerians.
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by obailala(m): 1:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Farnsworth:

How is Fuel scarcity not relevant to the argument, when you have clearly insinuated that I am a Jonathan supporter because I dispute the idea that money has been returned to Nigeria, if the central bank is not aware of it. Fuel subsidy was a keenly disputed policy by Buhari during his campaign. Fuel scarcity is due to subsidy, an idea which Buhari has claimed in the past is a lie, this is obviously dishonest for a leader.
Buhari's government lacks transparency, something on the same scale as the OBJ presidency, he has invaded Akwa Ibom govt. declared to have found Guns and dollars in luggage bags, but then nothing, disobeyed judicially and display immense ignorance on power afforded to him by constitution, callous towards nigerians and failed to show any leadership in terms of policy direction. I don't care about politicians, I care about Nigerians and the future the young population we have because obviously this old dimwits are the architects of the failure Nigeria is today and Buhari is showing signs of making it, even worst for future Nigerians.
Did you just say this present government lacks transparency?... Did you even have an idea how much Nigeria paid for subsidy in the past?... Between this and the past governments, which is worse in terms of transparency?

Did you just say the CBN is not aware of returned funds?... did CBN say that to you recently (after buhari's recent statement) or is your statement based on the statement of cbn made in early August?

Did you also just say the DSS invaded akwaibom govt house and disobeyed judicial orders?.. what judicial orders if I may ask?... Now if you are trying to compare what existed in the recent past to whatever we have now, where you not born when the same dss before the general elections locked down the apc service centre in lagos, siezed all computers and hardrives and locked up the workers for a week?.... or is it the case of the Nigerian police locking out apc reps members from the chambers and teargasing the speaker in order to conduct a dubious impeachment when only PDP members were inside the chambers (it took some militant apc members to scale the fence to forestall that rapè of democracy)?... same happened in Rivers state and ekiti and edo house of assemblies... Where u also not born when the dss and military kidnapped elrufai in the anambra elections and also prevented all apc leaders from gaining access to ekiti state during the governorship elections?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Richest Governor In Nigeria With His Netproof / See The Magnificent Venue Hosting Army Conference In Owerri / White House Vs Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.