Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics (1937 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by henryanna36: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
President Buhari and Prime Minister, David Cameron and others were pictured at an anti-corruption side event at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM). Climatic change,deleterious effects/threat of global extremism among other issues were part of the agenda of the event

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Their village meeting president! Their village meeting President!!.

President Mama Mmadu Bu Garri
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by lolu007(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
On a Sunday afternoon angry
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by HowAreYou(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
H
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by donphilopus: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
holyFRED:

You're one of the reasons I wouldn't doubt any group if they say Nigeria has 80m #kolomentals (deranged fellows).

3 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by farem: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
holyFRED:

The root of resentment in you is stronger than that of Satan! Resentment sinks Satan down the pit of hell

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Farnsworth: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
who is the corrupt cow molester in the hat, he said money was returned yet the CBN/Finance minister have not heard of it... well, was it returned to his bank account because, if it was to the national account, CBN must know about it, because they maintain the accounts.
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by GOALGATE: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
A
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by mrvitalis(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
I still don't understand why people are angry about Buhari' travels.. . Not that they are for personal gains or for enjoyment they are purely business.
...well now I am beginning to believe the figures for the number of illiterates in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good one sir. Any one who doesn't like PMB travelling can go and die Enough is enough. angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by GudluckIBB(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Good one sir. Any one that doesn't like PMB travelling can go and die Enough is enough. angry

Otapiapia will soon start selling fast becos a lot of wailers will be needing it soon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Ademusiwa1c: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry

[size=28pt]
Do you see the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria flag in that picture. No. It is only when I attend will then be the flag, it is then country of the kingdom of western Nigeria flag be there

[/size]

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by captainflash(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Good one sir. Any one that doesn't like PMB travelling can go and die Enough is enough. angry
I Think you're high on weed, nonsense post, nah ur type the see bad thing the support because of eye service..
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by GudluckIBB(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
sameer1212:

..............Otapiapia will soon start selling fast becos a lot of wailers will be needing it soon!
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
mrvitalis:
I still don't understand why people are angry about Buhari' travels.. . Not that they are for personal gains or for enjoyment they are purely business.
...well now I am beginning to believe the figures for the number of illiterates in Nigeria
you are correct

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Otapiapia will soon start selling fast becos a lot of wailers will be needing it soon!
Lol... I tell you. They can continue to wail for all we care. No mind them joor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by maupe: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
I'm glad, that he is now keeping to time on international events, and is no more missing important developmental events.
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by FacelessPatriot: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari should change this dress mode at least sometimes
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by AtlanticBreeze: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
mrvitalis:
[s]I still don't understand why people are angry about Buhari' travels.. . Not that they are for personal gains or for enjoyment they are purely business.
...well now I am beginning to believe the figures for the number of illiterates in Nigeria[/s]
you are a zombie.. How many times has obama travelled in the last six months? Junketing from one country to the other, how will it help nigeria's failing economy, boko haram or fuel scarcity.. You are the reason for the illiteracy figures in Nigeria
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by onoikenna: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am only interested in the dividends of all these travels.Not meeting this world leader today and tomorrow another
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by mrvitalis(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

you are a zombie.. How many times has obama travelled in the last six months? Junketing from one country to the other, how will it help nigeria's failing economy, boko haram or fuel scarcity.. You are the reason for the illiteracy figures in Nigeria
If only u listened to ur economics teacher.. .. U will understand....
...u are comparing we to America sha
.. When u sick wait till doctor visit u before u visit am u hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by AtlanticBreeze: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
mrvitalis:

[s]If only u listened to ur economics teacher.. .. U will understand....
...u are comparing we to America sha
.. When u sick wait till doctor visit u before u visit am u hear[/s]
You are just a zombie.. Buhari's junketing the globe is of 0 benefits to Nigeria
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Lordave: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
And again Nigeria flag is not there while I can see Ghana.

Is Nigeria irredeemable or World leaders don't value or recognise Booohari's government?
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Lordave: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari is a glutton. Always running to where his presence is not needed nor valued.
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by mrvitalis(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

You are just a zombie.. Buhari's junketing the globe is of 0 benefits to Nigeria
Keep showing ur ignorance..... but just know that no good thing comes cheap

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by AzontoGhost(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lordave:
And again Nigeria flag is not there while I can see Ghana.

Is Nigeria irredeemable or World leaders don't value or recognise Booohari's government?
Why can't you see Nigeria's flag

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by Lordave: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Why can't you see Nigeria's flag
Ok, I can see it between Britain and Australia. I shouldn't stress my eyes to see it.
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by obailala(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Farnsworth:
who is the corrupt cow molester in the hat, he said money was returned yet the CBN/Finance minister have not heard of it... well, was it returned to his bank account because, if it was to the national account, CBN must know about it, because they maintain the accounts.
Frustrated jonathanian spotted...

Your frustration shall continue till 2019 and even beyond. Only you can change it by disabusing your mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by obailala(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I really need to start that business of selling otapiapia. I would be making a lot of money. #2016Goals grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by obailala(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Comparing the USA to Nigeria regarding the need for the president to travel and rebuild diplomatic relations, I dont think this is a smart comparison. It is not in your capacity to understand the import of these travels and with your mindset, there is really no point explaining it to you because your brain will never be able to comprehend it. If you feel pained, dust up your PVC and patiently wait till 2019, it's only 3.5 years from now and maybe, GEJ may contest and you will be able to vote him again. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari,Cameron,Discuss Climate Change & Threat Of Global Extremism At CHOGM(pics by okoro4: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Farnsworth:
He is just trying to settle down.Watch him transform Nigeria sonest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic-military Officers Kill 9 Youths After Militants Killed A Soldier In Rivers / "I'm Ladoke Akintola's Son"-Justice L. Akintola; "No,You Are Not"-His 2 Children / Finally, PDP National Convention Begins In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.