Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) (2761 Views)

Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / I'd Give Anything To Know What Osinbajo's Wife Told Aisha Buhari In This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by viviangist2: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Indeed that's family love and nothing else, The Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife are pictured alighting from their car in the picture below. The wife is seen on the driver side. It is not clear if this happened before Mr. Osinbajo became the Vice President, see the photo below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajos-wife-drives-her-husband-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by adegunwa4real(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Huh Where is Amechi undecided angry
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by bobbiekrantz: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
And so fvcking what??

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by nanocash: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good for them!
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
wetin come happen?

person go soon move this rubbish go FP...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by xreal: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
I know this woman will never wish my VP dead.

Unlike a woman who addressed some widows and said " my fellow widows".

diarisgod ooo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Monalisa185:
wetin come happen?

person go soon move this rubbish go FP...
Lol.. To give you wailers heart attack

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
And so fvcking what??
Lmao... E pain am! cheesy
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by princeogbeide1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
They are flexing their Benz" 2010 E350
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. To give you wailers heart attack

wailer ke? unfortunately, I'm not a fan of 9ja politics... total waste of time.......buh check it na, does this news make any sense? the reporter ain't even sure of what he/she just posted...
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
viviangist2:

Dear is that you grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
is that who?
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by viviangist2: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Monalisa185:

is that who?

Please no deny yourself ok .... at least today na sunday ..... that is the person on your profile
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Monalisa185:

wailer ke? unfortunately, I'm not a fan of 9ja politics... total waste of time.......buh check it na, does this news make any sense? the reporter ain't even sure of what he/she just posted...
Lol... True talk my dear.
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by donphilopus: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
viviangist2:
Indeed that's family love and nothing else, The Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his wife are pictured alighting from their car in the picture below. The wife is seen on the driver side. It is not clear if this happened before Mr. Osinbajo became the Vice President, see the photo below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajos-wife-drives-her-husband-pictured

Cc; lalasticlala

Lalasticlala, this must not make homepage. I believe this same picture made homepage during the Elections. I trust Mynd44, he would soon link this thread to another thread and close it. This girl too like front page!! cool She must be deprived of that today.
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by donphilopus: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
viviangist2:

Dear is that you grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

This Viviangist2 must be banned for posting someone's picture without her consent. Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, OAM4J.

#Violation of rule 10!!
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by viviangist2: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Lalasticlala, this must not make homepage. I believe this same picture made homepage during the Elections. I trust Mynd44, he would soon link this thread to another thread and close it. This girl too like front page!! cool She must be deprived of that today.

Hhaahha so if it does not make front page .... will it add extra 1 naira to your salary .... hahahahha Dear use your head ... why behaving like a kid .... By the way what will i get what it hits the front page .... hahaha Dear Nigerian be wise ok .... if u continue like this you will jam wetin u no go fit commot from one day #VIVIANGIST
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Splashme: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Nonsense topic

Won't be surprise though if this makes front page
[/size]
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Yes my dear. A die hard united fan. cool

naso... GGMU
Re: Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
This shouldn't be news. Yeyebrity politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari London School Fees Part Of Dasukigate? (pic Inside) / 2019: PDP May Settle For Mark As Presidential Candidate, Ekweremadu As Deputy / Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.