Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari (2214 Views)

70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh (2) (3) (4)

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Eddygourdo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
TrueSenator:
Did anyone try to take that away from you? Learn to engage your brain before you open your mouth especially in writing. This is not Premier league where you can say Gunners for life.........this is shaping the Nigerian Future for your children. If you obviously think PMB is the man then it will be your total number of votes versus the opposition votes..... this is the beauty of democracy.

As for me.. embarassed cry..........I need to get a PDP registration form fast before it runs out of stock undecided PDP please forgive US embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool
if I assume you are a youth and I also ever hear again that the future belongs to the youth, then logically and categorically I can say the future is bleak and has gone to the dogs if it's dependent on youths such as you.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
Correct guy.

I voted for him already in 2019.
Correct, I likewise
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Eddygourdo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:
OP even if Buhari contested against the whole boko haram crew, I'd not vote Buhari.. I'd rather not vote at all because I don't see any difference between both candidates (after all, he said that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north).. undecided
I have no special love for any Nigerian leader because I am on the same page with you with respect to them being the same, but even amongst draw soup, okra and ogbono taste different. I support the change that created competition in Nigerian politics, if it continues this way without giving room for monopoly ever again by any party, we may one say have a democracy similar to the American democracy where ideas and strategies wins elections not stomach infrastructure and empty promises
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by chaseTE: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I have no special love for any Nigerian leader because I am on the same page with you with respect to them being the same, but even amongst draw soup, okra and ogbono taste different. I support the change that created competition in Nigerian politics, if it continues this way without giving room for monopoly ever again by any party, we may one say have a democracy similar to the American democracy where ideas and strategies wins elections not stomach infrastructure and empty promises
Empty promises like the one we are witnessing now. You indirectly took a swipe at the President and it seems you made this thread to mock PMB. Be careful.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Eddygourdo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
ndcide:

Are you from Lagos state? Or do you stay in Lagos state.

Also you are oblivious of what shapes voting in elections. Sorry to say, you may never be able to effect any other changes.
I am from anambra state, but stay in lagos why do u ask.
Maybe it's possible the other changes promises might be difficult to come by, the economic situation of the country is dire, our overdependence on oil revenue as a major forex has destroyed us and clearly the solution to that problem transcends us all. These are lean times for the government and thus it might be difficult to achieve other changes promised, that is why I said in my post that at least the change spirit has been awoken in us and thus we would demand that from any other government, we are more active now in politics at federal level since apc became a national party thus increases competition. We shall get there
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Eddygourdo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
chaseTE:
Empty promises like the one we are witnessing now. You indirectly took a swipe at the President and it seems you made this thread to mock PMB. Be careful.
read in between the lines and you will understand better the intention of this thread
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by obailala(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
udemzy101:

Nothing could be worst? The present administration is not up to a year and people are always screaming... I hope things change soon cos they promise us change..
People are complaining because they expected the new administration to be Jesus Christ performing miracles on a daily basis, the expectations were extreeemly high and this is understandable because of the fairy tale promises made during the campaigns. But unfortunately, we are not in a movie or a cartoon where the evil king dies and the sun which had set for centuries suddenly rises automatically... Another point you need to note is that 99.8% of the complaints and castigations are coming from disgruntled jonathanians who still do not realise that elections are already over, but still try to justify why PMB is not a better candidate.

Still another point you need to note is that the problems we have presently did not start today, these are problems that have existed for a long time even before PMB and I wouldn't be smart if I expect these problems to be solved in 6 months or even under a year, especially with the oil prices still rockbottom and also considering that the new government is still transitioning.

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:
People are complaining because they expected the new administration to be Jesus Christ performing miracles on a daily basis, the expectations were extreeemly high and this is understandable because of the fairy tale promises made during the campaigns. But unfortunately, we are not in a movie or a cartoon where the evil king dies and the sun which had set for centuries suddenly rises automatically... Another point you need to note is that 99.8% of the complaints and castigations are coming from disgruntled jonathanians who still do not realise that elections are already over, but still try to justify why PMB is not a better candidate.

Still another point you need to note is that the problems we have presently did not start today, these are problems that have existed for a long time even before PMB and I wouldn't be smart if I expect these problems to be solved in 6 months or even under a year, especially with the oil prices still rockbottom and also considering that the new government is still transitioning.

The new government said that they are Jesus Christ n that they will perform miracles.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:

Lol... Still blaming the past administration, you're saying the complain are coming for jonathians cos the buharis are a shame for saying the truth.. Hmmm.

Fine, I know the problem didn't start today, but APC made us to understand that if they are voted in all our problems will be over in a twinkle of an eye, insurgency will be over within 2months yet we keep hearing of killing and bombing everyday, no plan for job creation, electricity have reduce thanks to the dry season, I guess the damp have dried up... He keep shouting corruption yet no one have gone to jail... Many things have happened within 6months and all you could do is keep putting the blame on past administration?

Continue sir, and before you know it 2019 will be here...
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
udemzy101:

Nothing could be worst? The present administration is not up to a year and people are always screaming... I hope things change soon cos they promise us change..

By "people" u mean the corrupt, election sore loosers and their bandits of wailers abi? Except for them, one can't think of anyone always screaming at dis govt.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by obailala(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

The new government said that they are Jesus Christ n that they will perform miracles.
....and you believed it?.. wow!... Did they say it or did you assume they said it?....

Anyway, remember that Jesus waited until he was 30 before he started his ministry; you have to be patient with the new administration. grin grin cheesy
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by obailala(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
udemzy101:

Lol... Still blaming the past administration, you're saying the complain are coming for jonathians cos the buharis are a shame for saying the truth.. Hmmm.

Fine, I know the problem didn't start today, but APC made us to understand that if they are voted in all our problems will be over in a twinkle of an eye, insurgency will be over within 2months yet we keep hearing of killing and bombing everyday, no plan for job creation, electricity have reduce thanks to the dry season, I guess the damp have dried up... He keep shouting corruption yet no one have gone to jail... Many things have happened within 6months and all you could do is keep putting the blame on past administration?

Continue sir, and before you know it 2019 will be here...
...Oh really?... And you also believed it too that PMB was Jesus Christ that would solve all Nigeria's problem with a snap of a finger?.. Wow!... By the way, I didnt specifically blame anybody in my post as you allege, but if I must apportion blames, the blame goes to the entire past administrations, including GEJ who enjoyed the largest economic boom.

Finally, if you think PMB and APC are Jesus Christ to perform miracles instantly in 6 months, kindly remember that Jesus waited until he was 30 before he started his ministry, you have to be patient.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:
....and you believed it?.. wow!... Did they say it or did you assume they said it?....

Anyway, remember that Jesus waited until he was 30 before he started his ministry; you have to be patient with the new administration. grin grin cheesy

Jesus was not waiting to be 30 years old before he started his ministry. He first became someone's disciple n learned stuffs. He now graduated n became a Rabbi.

APC didn't get ready n yet they promised heaven on earth during campaigns. Now they are @ d receiving end of Nigeria's impatience.

2019 - Ben Murray-Bruce Will Make A Good VP For Atiku Abubakar / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia In Style (photos) / Prophesy About Biafra