Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari (2179 Views)

70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Eddygourdo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am an igbo man. I am a Nigerian, I hope for a better Nigeria, I intend to do my best in hope for a better Nigeria, I hope to contribute towards repositioning my south East region towards development and growth, I have a vision that if after all efforts have been expended to end the marginalisation against my people and other minorities we will seek peaceful ways to secede.

Today I speak as a Nigerian, threads are opened daily to depict the incompetence of this government, the fact that as it is today we the populace haven't seen a change in our fortunes as a result of voting the change people, painfully so the President has become a tourist who spares no effort in trying to appear internationally relevant. This and many more are being debated on various threads and as a good Nigerian I admit everything to be true.
It appears our president has lost focus of the challenges pressing this nation, his government has given no succour to the masses who experienced a comatose Jonathan gudluck regime and hoped for a rejuvenation of our situation. It's shameful that it came to this, I am hoping the situation is addressed as fast as possible but meanwhile my confidence in my topic subject holds true. I will vote for buhari again

If you have a political mind that never forgets, you will see the political growth trend of the Nigerian electorate from 1999 till date, whenever I hear change, I only voted for the change in government because I knew it would bring a change to our fortunes, this change may not be delivered by this present government, it might be delivered by the pdp come 2019, it could be delivered by the apga come 2022, it could be delivered by anybody, but the change of 2015 has taught Nigerians what change is and what type of change we desire.

To be ruled at federal level by one party for 16 years is synonymous to a monopoly, we would have poor outputs at high cost to the masses. The emergence of the apc has broken that and today we can make comparison between two ideologies (pdp and apc) and come 2019, Nigerians will have an open field for proper political battle, where good intentions with proper plans and strategy for implementation will hopefully surpass the stomach infrastructure method currently employed.
For this change to continue, I pray pdp wins in bayelsa if that's in consonance with the wish of its people, I pray all cases in court against the pdp will be lost with the pdp retaining power, I want the above because I want a strong and capable opposition, lest we return to the moribund days of a monopolistic ruling party that can't deliver on the dividends of democracy and yet we can't have a comparative analysis of their performance

Sai buhari /apc
Sai pdp
Sai one nigeria
Sai economic turn around
Sai the power of the masses to kick out any government irrespective of party that has failed to deliver
Sai changi

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by HungerBAD: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Correct guy.

I voted for him already in 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is good.

3 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Correct man cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by dunkem21(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
You can say whatever you want to say without attaching Igbo to it ..

..Suddenly, to be Igbo don dey hungry everybody like hot agege bread grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Caricature consolation of failed elements. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by fromnigeria(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hehehehehehe! Shebi, even if Shekau was picked by Buhari as VP, you'd still have voted him in bah?

Kudos to you! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by maupe: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's your right and your choice, and no one can take that from you.

8 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by FacelessPatriot: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Suffering and Smiling...OP is a DunDi

3 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Dapaboy: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
[b]I am an igbo [/b]man. I am a Nigerian, I hope for a better Nigeria, I intend to do my best in hope for a better Nigeria, I hope to contribute towards repositioning my south East region towards development and growth, I have a vision that if after all efforts have been expended to end the marginalisation against my people and other minorities we will seek peaceful ways to secede.

Today I speak as a Nigerian, threads are opened daily to depict the incompetence of this government, the fact that as it is today we the populace haven't seen a change in our fortunes as a result of voting the change people, painfully so the President has become a tourist who spares no effort in trying to appear internationally relevant. This and many more are being debated on various threads and as a good Nigerian I admit everything to be true.
It appears our president has lost focus of the challenges pressing this nation, his government has given no succour to the masses who experienced a comatose Jonathan gudluck regime and hoped for a rejuvenation of our situation. It's shameful that it came to this, I am hoping the situation is addressed as fast as possible but meanwhile my confidence in my topic subject holds true. I will vote for buhari again

If you have a political mind that never forgets, you will see the political growth trend of the Nigerian electorate from 1999 till date, whenever I hear change, I only voted for the change in government because I knew it would bring a change to our fortunes, this change may not be delivered by this present government, it might be delivered by the pdp come 2019, it could be delivered by the apga come 2022, it could be delivered by anybody, but the change of 2015 has taught Nigerians what change is and what type of change we desire.

To be ruled at federal level by one party for 16 years is synonymous to a monopoly, we would have poor outputs at high cost to the masses. The emergence of the apc has broken that and today we can make comparison between two ideologies (pdp and apc) and come 2019, Nigerians will have an open field for proper political battle, where good intentions with proper plans and strategy for implementation will hopefully surpass the stomach infrastructure method currently employed.
For this change to continue, I pray pdp wins in bayelsa if that's in consonance with the wish of its people, I pray all cases in court against the pdp will be lost with the pdp retaining power, I want the above because I want a strong and capable opposition, lest we return to the moribund days of a monopolistic ruling party that can't deliver on the dividends of democracy and yet we can't have a comparative analysis of their performance

Sai buhari /apc
Sai pdp
Sai one nigeria
Sai economic turn around
Sai the power of the masses to kick out any government irrespective of party that has failed to deliver
Sai changi

Nobody ask you your tribe

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by bettercreature(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
maupe:
It's your right and your choice, and no one can take that from you.
Who told you so? come to my ward on election day then see if they wont cut off your hand if you refuse to follow order

1 Like

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by LordAdam: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wetin carry tribe enter this matter? Judas was also a disciple of Jesus and a Jew.

In the end your vote is your choice. Even if you like vote KOWA party, that's your business. Don't try to sound like a Sage. Manage your change. Body never tell you. When body tell you, you sef go know.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by thunderrider: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2015

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by wachakuta(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice one Op... I think wen we realise our Might as d masses we won't be ruled anyhow again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by maupe: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Who told you so? come to my ward on election day then see if they wont cut off your hand if you refuse to order
That is why the government, INEC and the security agencies need to work extra-hard to protect the number one civic right of anyone that is adjudged to be a citizen of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmm__________ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by francizy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
OP even if Buhari contested against the whole boko haram crew, I'd not vote Buhari.. I'd rather not vote at all because I don't see any difference between both candidates (after all, he said that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north).. undecided

1 Like

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Did anyone try to take that away from you? Learn to engage your brain before you open your mouth especially in writing. This is not Premier league where you can say Gunners for life.........this is shaping the Nigerian Future for your children. If you obviously think PMB is the man then it will be your total number of votes versus the opposition votes..... this is the beauty of democracy.

As for me.. embarassed cry..........I need to get a PDP registration form fast before it runs out of stock undecided PDP please forgive US embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by ndcide(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I am an igbo man. I am a Nigerian, I hope for a better Nigeria, I intend to do my best in hope for a better Nigeria, I hope to contribute towards repositioning my south East region towards development and growth, I have a vision that if after all efforts have been expended to end the marginalisation against my people and other minorities we will seek peaceful ways to secede.

Sai buhari /apc
Sai pdp
Sai one nigeria
Sai economic turn around
Sai changi

Are you from Lagos state? Or do you stay in Lagos state.

Also you are oblivious of what shapes voting in elections. Sorry to say, you may never be able to effect any other changes.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by obailala(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whatever the shortcomings of PMB are, it is still not enough to change the stance of any reasonable person who voted for him (except of course the person didnt know why they voted him in the first place). Removing a disastrous Jonathan and a cancerous 16years of PDP was a task that needed to be done and I thank God it came to pass.

GEJ's government enjoyed a massive oil income boom for close to 5 years but national wealth was squandered recklessly within this period to the point where even the FG had to borrow to pay salaries within 2 months of the oil price crash. I would not want to imagine what would have been of Nigeria if that administration continued till now cos I cannot imagine how a government which couldnt manage plenty can survive in a famine; oh yes, Nigeria is going through a famine presently and only a dunce would attribute that to Buhari's leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:
Whatever the shortcomings of PMB are, it is still not enough to change the stance of any reasonable person who voted for him (except of course the person didnt know why they voted him in the first place). Removing a disastrous Jonathan and a cancerous 16years of PDP was a task that needed to be done and I thank God it came to pass.

GEJ's government enjoyed a massive oil income boom for close to 5 years but national wealth was squandered recklessly within this period to the point where even the FG had to borrow to pay salaries within 2 months of the oil price crash. I would not want to imagine what would have been of Nigeria if that administration continued till now cos I cannot imagine how a government which couldnt manage plenty can survive in a famine; oh yes, Nigeria is going through a famine presently and only a dunce would attribute that to Buhari's leadership.

Continue writing the epistle of GEJ administration, soon you will switch to your daura dull.ard...

Lubbish
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by zubizareta(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol... Zombie noted...
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Eddygourdo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:

I intended not to respond or speak on this thread, but had to after reading your post, the second paragraph is a perfect explanation of the likely slowness or ineffectiveness perceived, but many on the forum I have realised are kids and inexperienced in life. They speak without analysis, they take sides for filmsy reasons and make comparisons between two periods in government that didn't face the same economic situation. I wish there was a place to post threads and have just reasonable people post things I can learn from. Even as a seasoned teacher myself I am still learning. Thanks for that post. I hope the warriors read it and learn with regards where I was coming from before castigating cos they lack understanding

1 Like

Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
udemzy101:

Continue writing the epistle of GEJ administration, soon you will switch to your daura dull.ard...

Lubbish
When the time comes, we shall judge the present administration, but comparing whatever is happening presently to the diabolic squandermania of the last administration is a no brainer. Nothing could be worst than the last admin.
Re: Even If The Elections Are Repeated. ... I Will Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
obailala:
When the time comes, we shall judge the present administration, but comparing whatever is happening presently to the diabolic squandermania of the last administration is a no brainer. Nothing could be worst than the last admin.

Nothing could be worst? The present administration is not up to a year and people are always screaming... I hope things change soon cos they promise us change..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari's Administration Is Having A Hard Time - Ndume / Buhari: The Nigerian Messiah / Rivers Re-run: This Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.