Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment (29462 Views)

Saraki, Oshiomhole Raise Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment / Kogi Gov Poll: PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Harassment Of Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment by benedictnsi(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2015
PHATE007:
where do I send ur kisses to my END TIME love?

Lol....... Baby my time is not Ending yet oooooo

As for d kiss, I and your neighbour are One... So kiss him for me grin

#goodmorning
Re: Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment by biafranqueen: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Considering the large scale corruption, mismanagement and abuse of public office over the years by Nigerian politician. I think government in Nigerian will find it hard finding a solution to unemployment in Nigeria. Government policies is not helping matter. We talk about diversifying the economy especially through agriculture but so far we have not shown serious signs about investing in agriculture. The N5,000.00 federal government wants to pay to unemployed Nigeria starting February 2016 the Buhari administration is yet to set up a management team to work out the process of effective disbursement of the money.

So far President Muhammadu Buhari has not thought it wise to bring the chinese to Nigeria to set up industries or factories. Where then will the work come from?

Most of the President trips is to USA, and europe and those people are reluctant coming to Nigeria to invest. why not invite the Asians such as the chinese to invest in Nigeria?

[/size]

GEJ brought over 200 investors from China alone not including Kia and Nissian which he recently revoked the contract. This is the change 95% foolished chanted for.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment by PHATE007(f): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol....... Baby my time is not Ending yet oooooo
As for d kiss, I and your neighbour are One... So kiss him for me grin

#goodmorning
lol.. Will do. #morning to u too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment by maasoap(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
Nigerian leaders sha..... They are deliberately spoiling the country but still pretending they are oblivious of their actions....

How many Employment opportunities did he create during his regime
Thank you. Did you know that some Federal civil servants were sacked during OBJ era? I know a brother who sacked but still underemployed at the moment.
OBJ inaugurated a scheme called Poverty Alliviation Programme (PAP) in 2001 paying the then minimum wage of N3500 to participants but stopped the scheme just exactly 12 months! What an hypocrite of a man?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment by cohug: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
sh..t d f..ck ..p!
Re: Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment by Fablonwa: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Okimski:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obasanjo-raises-alarm-over-unemployment/

This guy called Obasanjo should shut up forever. What was he doing when he shut down Savana Bank? what did he expect when he shut down All states trust Bank? What was he instituting when he shut down Ibeto Cement? or when he ensure that no local enterprise worked in Nigeria - importing pure water and tooth pick for CHOGM and All Africa Games? He remains the worst enemy of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) / Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.