Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him (15441 Views)

Tribunal Update: I Won Kogi Governorship Election – Wada / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him by tomzman: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wada na certified mumu.
Re: Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him by charlesucheh(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Rajjah:
nobody killed him, it was his time to go.
Like seriously??
And it had to be on that day.....hmnmmnmn....Issorite!
Re: Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Wada has a good case. Question for the law is:

Would APC have gotten the votes in the inconclusive elections if Yahaya or Faleke was the gubernatorial candidate? If yes. Let them go for fresh poll, if no, then Wada should be declared winner. Any replacement would suffer the fate of Taraba judgement.

Again, assuming the LP candidate died at this instance, would you determine that LP should replace him for the rerun, perhaps no.

Also, the constitution does have room for Dead candidate, Audu was said to have died on elections day, and since Audu died before elections were concluded all those who voted for him voted for a non-existent candidate. If they knew Audu was dead, perhaps, elections would have been cancelled.

INEC should stop wasting tax payers money and chose a constitutional solutions and order fresh elections in Kogi.
Re: Wada: I Won The Poll, Audu’s Votes Died With Him by citizenY(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2015
JingoOAU:
To even imagine that this Wada is a retired pilot, owner of the defunct Executive Airline Service(EAS), and Moreso, one of the best brain Nigerian Aviation has produced so far, it's really a pathetic case for him

Despite coming from the aviation family, he never did anything tangible in his position as a governor to influence FG towards a favourable and positive policies in aviation

And to even imagine that this same Wada prior to him joining politics, always curse and curse politicians and even swear he can never have anything to do with politics...yet, his 4year term is the most useless term ever witnessed in any state in Nigeria...even Theodore Orji better Wada by far

As a,pilot Essay is used to moving with his head in the clouds. What is he looking for on the front.. Waste of talent . . . .

I now,believe some Kogi folks... tbe guy Don kolo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom / Fubara: Timi Frank Urges Tinubu To Sack Wike As Minister / RMAFC Slashes Reps’ Allowances By 80%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.