Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] (1889 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2015
The old thread was derailed and i advise those who derailed the first thread to respect themselves and refrain from doing so again..take your comments to the chatroom

Mikuz/Airmark...take note and ensure defaulters are banned ..thanks..

I'm putting my LOR title on the line. If Raplinx wins he gets the title and I deactivate or get banned like we agreed.
If Raplinx loses, he deactivates or gets banned for 3 months...

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Personals - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 bars

- Deadline is 8pm, Sunday 28 November 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and tagged posters are allowed to vote

-Voting lasts for 24 hours
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
RAPLINX's EXEQUY

-Like unfaithful wives, I'd have Rap slipping around....for trying to prove that he's witty/This Red bull is a meanie/When i menagë a trois with his sisters....don't think them hoodrats were Nicki/On Facebook, I tutored this ninny...on how to two-time ideally/How to craft metaphors...and how to win battles swiftly/so it's safe to say.....that I'm huge figure in Rap's history.........Tupac & Biggie/

-Like an empty penthouse, Rap's got nothing upstairs/I'd belittle him like the Ant Man..... ensure the pumpkin gets served/and this Arkham Knight...would box this muffin with stealth/before i morph into Zidane....when I grow an aśś on my skull....just to Headbütt him to death/

- Rap's from a tribe of mice....he's no Crixus on the rise/From devout Catholic to Atheist...This stooge left Jesus and the light/.....Has written JAMB about 6 times...yet no admission though he strives/so like Elymax....I'd shoot this failure with 50-50...then snithe his tissues with a knife/but if he tries to be King..... Imma crown it with 20-20.......till he's got a good vision for his life/

-Rap's my fanatical stan... he always nods to all I state/Back in DRD...I was a god to this surly lame/If I vomit in a bowl...he'd surely gulp it for days..without an atom of shame/and that's indisputable proof...that Linx's just a cünt in this place/even if I expel excreta... he'd come like Iyanya singing ....'your waste, your waste...all I want is your waste'!/

-I come with magazines/and this is like Voldemort....versus jumpy Aladdin/I'm Darth Vader, he's Bugs Buggy.....this sly's a corny wannabe/so saying Raplinx is döper...is like saying YMCMB....just signed Tope Alabi/

-I'm Shaka Zulu with the assegai....when I'm spazzing, I'm ruthless/but Rap is lacking the prudence/He's bland, thrash & clueless/I snipe like The White Death....when I'm attacking opponents/so like listening to Patience Ebele....as soon as I cöck this rifle.....Linx would be catching these bullets/

- Linx's a low-life degenerate....I advise that this Bimbo retreat/and just for thinking he stands a chance...... I'd leave this Negro in grief/when I amputate his ankles...and cause the kiddo to bleed/then hang his battered legs on a signboard....just to prove beating The Rebel.....is an unachievable feat/

-I'm Holly, He's Ronda Rousey.....I'd have him flayed with vicious jabs/Bludgeon him with metal arms.... like I came disguised as Jax/On several occasions i've schooled Rap...had him razed then fleetly capped which makes me Yung Thug & Lil Wayne...cos even HipHop critics....always claim that I'm killing Rap/

-I'd leave spikes on you like porcupines...before I murk you with the rhymes/then put you underground.....like workers @ the mines/You need to quit stalking me Linx...you but a sordid bumbling swine/plus i'm too busy for your kind....I won't let you pluck from my buzzing shine/so having your mum shäg a clock....is prolly the only way....that I'd have your motherfücking time/

-I'm Zhang Yongming- a cannibal with an appetite/You say I'm worth 2 dolllars?....Linx ain't even half the price/I'll nick the heart & liver of this calamite/so you'd find me with 2 organs.......Hermaphrodite/I'm Antichrist....wearing a Mayan mask...now watch me hack this dykë/This battle is done....and someone should tell this Lefty.....that I'm leaving with the bragging rights/
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm waiting for Raplinx to deduct some of his verse..we agreed 10 bars and he did 16 instead..

when he does he would post it here and the voting would commence
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2015
★★★DARKENEDREBEL DOWN TO HISTORY★★★

Im the Capstone n Backbone of this wack goat/ an erratic biter who fans me on my rap throne!/
believe what itel ya!...
so if he necks us,, i'll tecno excuse to get d brat blown/
'upset the apple cart' as my galaxy Crush dark's bones/
make we see how he Gowin. . . I aint talking Smartphones!!!
I'm Balling hard!, my contrivance dribble lords/ so if Dark advances with his brittle sword/ he'll be trapped in my evil lure/ then
Either ways, he'll face ma Pistol or... the feeble gored/
cos his battle stategy has been triple flawed!/ n completely bootless... Like Biafran conscripts during the Civil war!!!

ah-stun so hard, i'm getting this-gay-bagged/ n i wont care to sacrifice the weak-lamb-fast|| if he cries to his Niece n nephews, Kins-n-fans/ as he gets whipped-n-tanned/ then ma Igbo Niqqas knw, when i ask the Lamb O gini??. . . I didnt mean-car-brands!!!
{Aston,,,Kia,,,Nissan,,,Lamborghini}
His mum so eager/ for sex with old niqqas/ if the hoe shivers/ i'll change Ghana to its former name! I'ma pro leader/ after i fùcked the cold heifer/ n coast flick her/ then i'll have her tossed quicker/ into Obesemf's farm n leave the hoe with shovel... Since she wana be a Gold digger!!!||
i'm dope n ruthless... u troll n clueless/ i know ya weakness!,
u aint awake! cos ma punches got u low n useless/
so i'll take u to ma castle ah mean it... n u'll watchtower over minutes/
till my Kingdom hauls u to the church, slay u on d alter. . . n Let Jehovah witness!!!

Rebel gona be like...
i've gat harpoon,,, n uncontrolled anger too/
so i'm closing Linx chapter soon/ as i unleash the cracker, boom!/ in a broad daylight n blast a fool/
xxxxxxx
bt i just laughed at uu/
Nl, how can this wack baboon/ ever launch missiles?... When the fool gets starved every Afternoon!!!

Stop forming dope,, yo lines are very boring/ each time i read em, im severly yawning/ Nl Ancient & modern Gs stormed ya without any warning/ i watched ya sobbing n blubbering/ son
Just Like "Hymn 4". . . I knew every mourning!!!||
A miserable ajepaki with Liability!... check what this friend coined/ he's among d Royal household ask how d poor kid take join/
then come see him showing his Lie sense... Like drivers at Police Checkpoints!!!

I'ma wordplaymanaic!
Lexically Sick.... I rock it!/
bt if Dark thinks he balls n play words too... I'll bring a pail 4 the geek n drop it/
Then keep stabbing his torso. . . till he Kicks the bucket!!!!

Fb topnotch Since 2"9, unequalled durin' my Teenage Winnings/
always at the apex with ma Brigades skimming/
While in NL he already spent decades scheming/ yet
never seen on top like the Jibu village women!!!
1st Bis, Bruce, Mik n WrongT, like Pepsi... when he Ask for more/ then t'was
Teddy twice, Ely Twice, @ fb, Linx twice... he's wack for sure!/
Dark's must be Sugarbelly!... Gang-f**ked, fingëred n Raped, he still comes back for more!!!
i'm Will-o'-the-wisp...
finally Dark's on fire/ yet all his shots nullified... i'm the umpire/
Ibime got beaten by rebels n barely survived em barbed wire/
wonder Y Street died in d game?? Someone get the towncrier!/ He was bitten to death by This Vampire!!!!
https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1489731521251770&id=1384891141735809

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Guykhena
Krone
Ksslib
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Giyazz
Can we now get our verdict pls! The previous thread was derailed tho i already got two votes in that thread.
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Illverbz: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lmao! The drama in the other thread made my day. And a lot of secrets were revealed too. Smh

Mvgt: Raplinx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Raplinx 3 votes
Darkrebel 0 Vote.
Im giving another 24 hrs to this thread, after which i'll close it n declear my self the new LORD OF THE RINGS CHAMPION!
Cc; Ibime, Mikuz, Airmark, Coogar, KrOne, ELYMAXiimus, Emaprince.
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Two Votes @ the other thread

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

close the thread and declare yourself the winner. Since it was a title match, you're now the legit owner of the title. In rapbattles, some personals can be too scorching that they wallop any bars brought by one's opponent.
Hvgt: Raplinx

Total Scores.
Raplinx—5 votes
Darkrebel—0 votes.
So its now obvious that this is a T.K.O, Raplinx won after 1 week of voting!
And since Darkenedrebel has been banned for biting, Mikuz/Airmark, take, he'll still get another ban for losing this brawl cos that was his terms so we both agreed on that!
darkenedrebel:

Mikuz/Airmark...take note and ensure defaulters are banned ..thanks..

I'm putting my LOR title on the line. If Raplinx wins he gets the title and I deactivate or get banned like we agreed.
If Raplinx loses, he deactivates or gets banned for 3 months...
Remember this section must be disciplined so every Mc is expected to Keep their words, so pls U mods Airmark/Mikuz shud respect this match by banning Darkenedrebel Aka Classyalabolas after he had served his ban for biting!

match ended
winner — Raplinx

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Y'all behold the new LORD OF THE RINGS CHAMPION
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginus
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Giyazz.

Airmark u can close this thread, it has served its purpose
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by GIYAZZ(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Put on your crown and stay flooded with ice, son. Until I itch to cop it. cool

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by dj5naira(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

- Like unfaithful wives, I'd have Rap slipping around....for trying to prove that he's witty/This Red bull is a meanie/When i menagë a trois with his sisters....don't think them hoodrats were Nicki/On Facebook, I tutored this ninny...on how to two-time ideally/How to craft metaphors...and how to win battles swiftly/so it's safe to say.....that I'm huge figure in Rap's history.........Tupac & Biggie/

[size=56pt]HUGE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by dj5naira(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Raplinx:
Im the Capstone n Backbone of this wack goat/ an erratic biter who fans me on my rap throne!/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Raplinx:

Total Scores.
Raplinx—5 votes
Darkrebel—0 votes.
So its now obvious that this is a T.K.O, Raplinx won after 1 week of voting!
And since Darkenedrebel has been banned for biting, Mikuz/Airmark, take, he'll still get another ban for losing this brawl cos that was his terms so we both agreed on that!

Remember this section must be disciplined so every Mc is expected to Keep their words, so pls U mods Airmark/Mikuz shud respect this match by banning Darkenedrebel Aka Classyalabolas after he had served his ban for biting!

match ended
winner — Raplinx
you needn't have voted for me, you know? I can't remember voting in this brawl.
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 12:22am On Dec 22, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you needn't have voted for me, you know? I can't remember voting in this brawl.
cant even remember too, but does that change anything??
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Paayne(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
Raplinx:
cant even remember too, but does that change anything??

you can't remember him voting, nd yet his invisible verdict, is what your cheap wack rapping ass still collated

s.m.h 4 somah dis niggurs wey think sey dia 123 rhymes worth anything 4 hia.
Re: ¤¤¤DARKREBEL VS RAPLINX¤¤¤[LOR Title Match][new Thread] by Raplinx(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Paayne:

you can't remember him voting, nd yet his invisible verdict, is what your cheap wack rapping ass still collated

s.m.h 4 somah dis niggurs wey think sey dia 123 rhymes worth anything 4 hia.
Moof**ker! Your champion lost his game so f**k off dog!

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Rap Lyrics And Improve Your Rap Skills / ** Brutal Combat III : Evilchapterz Vs Dj5naira ** / Audio Acapella Rap Battle Kinglahkay VS Gladyys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.