Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) (12763 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by obailala(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Hehehe... Audu who u kill? grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Biographyroom(f): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
God forbid these political devil
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by chi4ik4(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
all these pastors should stop embarrassing Christian Asap.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Segadem(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Confusion is even under statement. What is happening in kogi now is more than confusion
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by LordPhilip(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Suleman, a great man of God

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by toluxa1(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2015
This is the third or so prophet I have heard saying they prophesied this stuff...
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by noblegrex: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2015
prospero5:
why do people pride themselves as visioners of evil events? we don't care if you said it before it happened. keep the evil prophecy to your clansmen. #hisses
then,present yourself as a sacrifice for the politicians,nonsense.mtcheewwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by chinoify: 11:29am On Nov 30, 2015
End Time politicians
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by campdavid2015: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Apostle Suleiman will live long. People are just taking this life for Granted. Imagine what Politicians do just to gain power. Na wao. God shld have mercy on all of us.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by BabaO2: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
How is this related to the death of Audu?, He said before election, death happened after election....., he was apparently talking of the candidates using human beings as sacrifice/rituals. Save this your 'prophet' shame.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by mozel247: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Only Jah knows
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2015
excellencyabia1:
Somebody is died and they said it was a prophecy. But in this write up i didn't see where AUDU was mentioned. Yes he died does that show that he is the only person that offered human sacrifice?
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by gentlelarry(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
I'm not a member of this ministry but I av been under his ministration before, believe me, this Man is the Elijah of this Generation! He preaches truth, all this miracle and prophesy are just tip of an iceberg, if you hear him preach and worship, you will know he is the true Oracle of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2015
excellencyabia1:
Somebody is died and they said it was a prophecy. But in this write up i didn't see where AUDU was mentioned. Yes he died does that show that he is the only person that offered human sacrifice?
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
ahaha
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
aha
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by chachanga: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Evil Events?

Receive sense immediately in Jesus name.

The prophet warned politicians not to take lives else they will die and you call it evil?

Receive another sense upgrade immediately

Audu didn't heed to this warning.

He used a woman, a preg woman but there's no evidence so those who are aware kept it to themselves.

Don't mind them.

As if we don't know Nigerian political class sports some of the worst collections of superstitious cretins in agbada.

Founded from a deep belief in invoking ungodly supernatural influences to enforce their baseless desired outcomes at the polls, they do all sorts of things prescribed to them by goat-skin and toga wearing oldmen capering around in forests and dungeons all over.

How would you possibly succeed at governing an enlightened people with powers assisted from Darkness, I wonder o?

There might be some truths to it. Av witnessed a rare few of the shenanighans of one or two of these past South-Western State governors and i wouldn't put it past Audu and his cabal.

The funny thing is that they are always sent out to look for the pure to corrupt or the innocent to despoil. Always hunting for virgins Girls/boys/ladies, Pregnant women, sensitive body organs etc.

Shrines abound all over the country, Okija, Aja Ile, Soka etc; it's just gotta stop. Nigerians won't be fooled anymore because this is the reason why majority of them used to get into power only to start fumbling and punishing people.

They assume they got there via Party gimmicks and their long bloated and now shrunken ancestor hence they need not service the needs and interests of the people.

And nor be the same Audu one girl dey dash posthumous lambasts now?

Something's fishy, the Prophet might be Spot on this time.

Audu's demise could very well be a case of Back2Sender!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by 4nobody4every1: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Evil Events?

Receive sense immediately in Jesus name.

The prophet warned politicians not to take lives else they will die and you call it evil?

Receive another sense upgrade immediately

He used a woman, a preg woman but there's no evidence so those who are aware kept it to themselves.

Hahahaha.......Lol @ sense upgrade.... grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by PHATE007(f): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
Do you have any proof that Late Prince Abubakar Audu used any human being for sacrifice? If not, then your so called Apostle Suleiman is just as foolish as Christ Okotie and Ayo Tupac Oritshejafor.
touch not my anointed (in this case, curse not my anointed) and do my prophet no harm...

I believe in dis saying "if u don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything".. This saying will work well in dis case... *cheers*
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Akerry(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2015
END TIME VIEWERS®
mlanreh (m), contactmorak , Pascal181 ,
Reekadict04 , Abra1234 ( m), largeoseni ( m), kday (m),
harcole, Djshyne007 ( m), horlahwhunmie( m), meexteriox (m),
zoe80 , Kayendy (m), sammyuche (m), G12 ( m), arro,
Olofintoto (m), assemble , LoveStan( f ), ifeegee (f ), winioluwa,
ayi1513 (m), rafmusty , mace22 , Miliky231 (m), franscolink
(m), kimond101 , Genny2005 , BayoKola1 (m), kawasng ,
mystical109 (m), Joel51 , DoubleDeeX (m), gynny (f ),
Holywizard (m), Idus4u , GreatEngineer( m), MadeOfBlaq ( m),
Tstone1 (m), ADONISTA (m), DrWhizy (m), Tee2902 (m),
Henrick007, Coolboi05 (m), sleekyonyx( f ), wallace2019 ,
Kyase( m), nicholasis ( m), 9jamostgrow (m), chochopiro( m),
mozel247 , essay7 (m), akoshanti (f ), younginfopreneur,
hanenyo , Lanrad ( m), jbrodaly( m), temmyeben(m),
SolomonWhyte, ALANK , LatestTrend , oshindam, ZYZZA,
profinmasscom( m), obailala (m), madridguy ( m), kolaru,
auschris , Riversides2003 (m), fabiano09 (m), expee06 (m),
Zi , searching4l0ve (m),
ayusco85 (m), deramarks (f ),
Dauduariyo( m), rasmico ( m), caruzo (m), avicky (f ),
centurybola , Sweetyie ( f ), rockyfela ( m), Wolenice (m),
Saliman22 ( m), FRANCISEKE1 (m), Omatosky, MacluvPH (m),
fimzzy1991 , olawalehenry (m), mabolo, tinobrace (m),
mikijagga( m), deGovernor2024 , ceasare , Sijo01 (f ),
sammybobo1 , dammytosh, bonechamberlain(m), snika ,
naijadeyhia , Donchkus (m), onistar , aminuontop, Sanuzi (m),
kingthreat (m), KiksAsso, ELgordo , chimchim1 , stanleyborix ,
Nani2512 (m), shutdown (m), Psalm18 and 225 guest(s)
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by mjames: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Great man of God

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by PHATE007(f): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Sezuo post=40543781][/quote]its "somebody died" dearie.....#thank me later
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2015
iambabaG:
All dis END TIME PASTORS.. Dey even lack d power 2 avert doom!!
Ministers of Satan.. Coordinators of his kingdom!!
May God help u.. If u dont believe in his ministry,i do.. So,kip quiet
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by egutexas(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
Do you have any proof that Late Prince Abubakar Audu used any human being for sacrifice? If not, then your so called Apostle Suleiman is just as foolish as Christ Okotie and Ayo Tupac Oritshejafor.
ur brain is rilly dusty I tink u need saline 2 clean it nd der after format.u are just so foolish dat u kant even read a post before comenting.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Misterlaby: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Win+ win prophecy..

So if no one died during election now it would be assumed no sacrifice was done abi cheesy

Gosh... U gotta love this country wink
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by egutexas(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
If any politician go against d word of God by taking someone's life he deserve 2 die.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by ndcide(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Finally it's in the news. I stated it on that Yahya poster, thread. I asked why the media didn't publish it at all. My statement on that thread was the only Google link to it, but finally....

Well only God knows.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by djsturz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
Guy I sorry for your life. Don't use such illicit word on a servant of God. E be like say you no dey pity your destiny.. A world is enough for the wise. I Dan tell you ooh
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:

your life hmm.. Those are men of God..
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Koolmexxi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
I really don't get the essence of these people coming out with claims of having forseen some of these things AFTER they eventually happen. Since we don't get to be reminded of their prophesies dat didn't com to pass, why den do dey have to show claims of the ones dat eventually did..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by kinglekan: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:

And you know this because you were the special adviser to the Late Abubakar Audu on Ritual Matters?

Innit? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
I watched it life.. On 08th Nov.

But PDP will win Kogi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Human Clones Have Souls? / Is Gambling A Sin? / Are Curses Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.