Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) (12860 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by MyMentor: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
iambabaG:
All dis END TIME PASTORS.. Dey even lack d power 2 avert doom!!
Ministers of Satan.. Coordinators of his kingdom!!
recieve sense in dis senses;
1. So, warning dem is nt enough 4 dem 2 stop dia evil ways?
2. Wil he b d one to stop dia sin 4 dem?
3. Had it bin he prayed and avert d calamity, ppl like u wil stil call hm a false prophate - because it did nt hapend.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by famousroland(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
As it is Boldly written"Judge not, that ye may not be judged" Only God can tell but why didn't we see this post before the election.... hmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
Do you have any proof that Late Prince Abubakar Audu used any human being for sacrifice? If not, then your so called Apostle Suleiman is just as foolish as Christ Okotie and Ayo Tupac Oritshejafor.
Be careful with your ultrance so that the angel of they don't strike you
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by butanep(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
The oracle has spoken...

I believe it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Stallione(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
ionsman:
This evil pastor......Don't quote me with rubbish reply. If you want to know about him,go and do your research.
u refused 2have sense,a man of God issued a warning dat if any politician uses human head for rituals cos election,he dies n ua here saying nonsense.Its a pity.[email]
ionsman:
This evil pastor......Don't quote me with rubbish reply. If you want to know about him,go and do your research.
u refused 2have sense,a man of God issued a warning dat if any politician uses human head for rituals cos election,he dies n ua here saying nonsense.Its a pity.[/email]
ionsman:
u refused 2have sense,a man of God issued a warning dat if any politician uses human head for rituals cos election,he dies n ua here saying nonsense.Its a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by delishpot: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Evil Events?

He used a woman, a preg woman but there's no evidence so those who are aware kept it to themselves.

How you take know this one oooooo shocked
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Manbryto(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
I watched him live that sunday issue that warning on celebration TV. The man died a week after even though he was leading by far in the polls. What kinda of heart attack could that be wen he should be happy and rejoicing. I believe he didn't take the warning serious. As for u guys abusing the man of God, be careful wat u cud bring upon ursef by doing so. Enough of politically motivated killings and rituals. Nigeria need to grow pass this stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Akposkool:
This pastor will never focus on the word of God. Always into political affairs. End time pastor
HAVE YOU EVER LISTEN TO HIM. TRY AND GET HIS CD.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by ify84(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by chuksmad(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
gentlelarry:
I'm not a member of this ministry but I av been under his ministration before, believe me, this Man is the Elijah of this Generation! He preaches truth, all this miracle and prophesy are just tip of an iceberg, if you hear him preach and worship, you will know he is the true Oracle of God.
Is not the same man they said GED will win and El-Rufai will not win. What were the result. They are just speculating, it is not prophecy, and people like you fall easily to their antics

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by taiwo05(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
chesterlee:
Some gullible people on this forum are fond of blasting a Prophet whenever a prophecy is made.

Prophecies are God's way of letting us know what's ahead of us thereby giving us a leeway to change our path.

I don't trust any core politician, I will never stick my neck for one. I totally believe the word from the Man of God.

what r u saying man...was these not d prophet that predicted GEJ for President..so what do u expect from ppl blasting him. his he d only man of God...y didn't he concentrate on d word of God rather than politic.....
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by tonytony208(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
prospero5:
why do people pride themselves as visioners of evil events? we don't care if you said it before it happened. keep the evil prophecy to your clansmen. #hisses

Did you watch the video? No, you didn't.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by tonytony208(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Akposkool:
This pastor will never focus on the word of God. Always into political affairs. End time pastor

You didn't watch the video am sure
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by ayusco85(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Akerry:
END TIME VIEWERS® mlanreh (m), contactmorak , Pascal181 , Reekadict04 , Abra1234 ( m), largeoseni ( m), kday (m), harcole, Djshyne007 ( m), horlahwhunmie( m), meexteriox (m), zoe80 , Kayendy (m), sammyuche (m), G12 ( m), arro, Olofintoto (m), assemble , LoveStan( f ), ifeegee (f ), winioluwa, ayi1513 (m), rafmusty , mace22 , Miliky231 (m), franscolink (m), kimond101 , Genny2005 , BayoKola1 (m), kawasng , mystical109 (m), Joel51 , DoubleDeeX (m), gynny (f ), Holywizard (m), Idus4u , GreatEngineer( m), MadeOfBlaq ( m), Tstone1 (m), ADONISTA (m), DrWhizy (m), Tee2902 (m), Henrick007, Coolboi05 (m), sleekyonyx( f ), wallace2019 , Kyase( m), nicholasis ( m), 9jamostgrow (m), chochopiro( m), mozel247 , essay7 (m), akoshanti (f ), younginfopreneur, hanenyo , Lanrad ( m), jbrodaly( m), temmyeben(m), SolomonWhyte, ALANK , LatestTrend , oshindam, ZYZZA, profinmasscom( m), obailala (m), madridguy ( m), kolaru, auschris , Riversides2003 (m), fabiano09 (m), expee06 (m), Zi , searching4l0ve (m), ayusco85 (m), deramarks (f ), Dauduariyo( m), rasmico ( m), caruzo (m), avicky (f ), centurybola , Sweetyie ( f ), rockyfela ( m), Wolenice (m), Saliman22 ( m), FRANCISEKE1 (m), Omatosky, MacluvPH (m), fimzzy1991 , olawalehenry (m), mabolo, tinobrace (m), mikijagga( m), deGovernor2024 , ceasare , Sijo01 (f ), sammybobo1 , dammytosh, bonechamberlain(m), snika , naijadeyhia , Donchkus (m), onistar , aminuontop, Sanuzi (m), kingthreat (m), KiksAsso, ELgordo , chimchim1 , stanleyborix , Nani2512 (m), shutdown (m), Psalm18 and 225 guest(s)
Akerry, Akerry, Akerry, hw many times I call u
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Infomaz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
False prophet! I watched him prophesied that Jonathan would win the 2015 election, only to turn around after he lost, that he was the one that adviced GEJ to concede defeat.

I pity his followers.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by ionsman: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stallione:
u refused 2have sense,a man of God issued a warning dat if any politician uses human head for rituals cos election,he dies n ua here saying nonsense.Its a pity.[email] u refused 2have sense,a man of God issued a warning dat if any politician uses human head for rituals cos election,he dies n ua here saying nonsense.Its a pity.[/email] u refused 2have sense,a man of God issued a warning dat if any politician uses human head for rituals cos election,he dies n ua here saying nonsense.Its a pity.

Okay.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
kinglekan:

And you know this because you were the special adviser to the Late Abubakar Audu on Ritual Matters?

Innit? undecided
Because I was an iwitness:
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by EKENWAOSI: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
No comments after watching the video
May God Have Mercy on us.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Okanokan(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
prospero5:
why do people pride themselves as visioners of evil events? we don't care if you said it before it happened. keep the evil prophecy to your clansmen. #hisses

A prophet of God tells both good and not so good prophesy he cannot add nor subtract. The oracle of God spoke as he was imbued with knowledge, if go thru his prophesies from 2013 to 2015 you will understand what Nigerians and Nigeria is passing thru and thier SOLUTIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Fotso2015: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Apostle Johnson Suleman is A MAN OF GOD and not an ordinary one. He is practical in everything he does. I wish to advise people speaking against Men of God. I don't know your religion but that's a grievous thing to do... Who are you to judge another man's servant? Also before even speaking, take out time to access his preaching and ministry. Someone cannot be evil and each time he preaches, people feel the strong urge of getting closest to God. He's a super preacher. I'm a Cameroonian and it scares me when I read people post stuffs like this because I've had a close encounter and my dear friends, you really gotta watch it!

A Prophet indeed is never valued much in his hometown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by kinglekan: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Because I was an iwitness:

Oh i see, you were there when the pregnant woman was kidnapped by his thugs and ofcos they mentioned his name in the course of the event.

Or you happened to be the son of the babalawo that did the ritual?

Which one is it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by mico4real(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2015
prospero5:

Man, watch your what you write about men of God, be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh i see, you were there when the pregnant woman was kidnapped by his thugs and ofcos they mentioned his name in the course of the event.

Or you happened to be the son of the babalawo that did the ritual?

Which one is it? undecided
It happened in his father's compound. A soldier was also killed because he objected to the killing.

That's all you will get from me.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by Akerry(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2015
ayusco85:

Akerry, Akerry, Akerry, hw many times I call u
just FOUR THREE grin times
Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by richysoft: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2015
simpleseyi:
Do you have any proof that Late Prince Abubakar Audu used any human being for sacrifice? If not, then your so called Apostle Suleiman is just as foolish as Christ Okotie and Ayo Tupac Oritshejafor.
Oh God plz help dis fool with brainz ,,,
U re just tauking like a mad man who just picked a phone on d floor, people like you don't last on earth so b careful of what u say about pastors

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video) by LordPhilip(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Infomaz:
False prophet! I watched him prophesied that Jonathan would win the 2015 election, only to turn around after he lost, that he was the one that adviced GEJ to concede defeat.

I pity his followers.
his followers also pity you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are A Christian, But You Don't Tithe, Do You Go To Hell? / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.