Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X (24799 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by JuanDeDios: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Lol" the hand writing on blue pen and red pen are alike! Who noticed that?
Nope. Two different handwritings there.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Emyogalanya: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Potential suicide bomber in the making buhari take note
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by JuanDeDios: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
changes1:
Hmmmmm...
I think the teacher who marked is the same person that wrote the question and answer.

Look closely at the letters you'll notice the letters look alike.

Example, look at the letters "a" "s" "e" and also "th" you'll understand what I'm talking of.

Besides someone who is a supposed dunce won't have a good handwriting like this.

#busted
The T's are clearly not the same. The dots are different. Two different handwritings there.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by rumours: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
For me the teacher didn't do well with his or her comment. As far as I am concerned, the pupil did not fail it. The pupil even displayed his or her descriptive ability. The English 'find x' should rather be blamed. What if we say 'find the value of x'. The fact that we have gotten used to find x may not make appropriate to use. What do you think?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by princeogbeide1(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
JuanDeDios:

You got it wrong" look @ the style of the "th" and "e" letters of both writing
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Caliph69: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2015
coldsummer:
not funny that handwriting couldn't have been for someone with such stupid answers. and the teacher who marked it seem to have same writing.
You noticed what i saw there too. Teacher and student with same hand writing. Check out "there" by the pupil and "think" by the teacher. Same "th". Crap!
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2015
It's very obvious and no teacher will say such a thing to a child...

princeogbeide1:
Lol" the hand writing on blue pen and red pen are alike! Who noticed that?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SBEX3YlTFO4/VlwQi_0txAI/AAAAAAAHfmo/Zvnm1VMzUXA/s1600/FB_IMG_1448870330358.jpg[/img]

No be una say make she find X? X wey una don dey find since. She's told you guys where the X is nah! Lol...

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/photo-hilarious-see-pupils-answer-when.html
it is funny
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by plaetton: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Actually, unless this is a fake to make us all laugh, the pupil is RIGHT the question is WRONG.

The teacher seems to be the stupid person here.

No sensible math teacher would ask students to find x, as is written on the paper.

Rather, a genuine math teacher would ask the students/ pupils to find the VALUE for X, as expressed on the equation.

Mathematics needs and relies on precise logical words go convey and express meanings and value.

Therefore, a big F for the teacher.

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by justmenoni: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Op continue deceiving urself and other gullible ppl like u,so u actually think everyone is blind to figure out that the same handwriting is use for the question,the answer and the remarks? Mind u this news was stole on Facebook and it doesn't make any sense dat u bloggers actually use rubbish news to draw traffic to ur blog just cos u all wanna have a mansion on banana island...

I don't blame u instead I'll blame the reckless mods(I won't call them silly cos I ain't God to judge anyone) how can this kinda news make FP...

Go on aljazeera,BBC,cnn, Thelocal and read and share news that will add value to lives..Russia and turkey are gradually starting a war,ww3 is gradually brewing, the Mediterranean Sea is harsh now meaning refugees need to be aware.. Why can't u just make little research if u wanna succeed in ur blogging business instead of just copying jargons and then cos u hv pals as mods on Nairaland who will eventually put ur silly topic str8 to frontpage without due consideration of other valuable topics which will add meaning to lives

I don't blame our politicians sometimes cos imagine some mods on Nairaland been politicians?? Seun is just like baba and the silly mods are ministers just as we have now lol
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SBEX3YlTFO4/VlwQi_0txAI/AAAAAAAHfmo/Zvnm1VMzUXA/s1600/FB_IMG_1448870330358.jpg[/img]

No be una say make she find X? X wey una don dey find since. She's told you guys where the X is nah! Lol...

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/photo-hilarious-see-pupils-answer-when.html

I think this is made up , it's not so difficult picking up a piece of paper and writing this out. More so the girl doesn't sound that stewpid to give such an answer
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2015
End time pikin grin
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by wolesmile(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2015
One thing is very glaring. This ain't real. Just a figment of someone's imagination to amuse us. I am not an expert in recognizing people's handwriting (though I recognize mine anywhere, even) but I want experts, I mean real Mathematicians, to try solving for X in that equation.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by oglalasioux(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2015
If it's not an adult who wants to pull pranks that wrote this then I'm the president of Nigeria. How can pupil and teacher's handwriting be the same?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by netmillionaires(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2015
OP U can lie o. Who dey teach, Who dey mark? Both the student and the teacher hand writings are d same....na same person write am. U could have asked someone else to write it while U mark it. That way the 2 writings will be different.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by zeefa: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2015
coldsummer:
not funny

that handwriting couldn't have been for someone with such stupid answers.

and the teacher who marked it seem to have same writing.

i have nothing to say about the MOD that pushed this to FP

Thanks for thinking straight, unlike others that tend to be fooled with such a nasty joke that made d front page.
In fact, what came to my mind after seeing it was exactly the same with your comment.

Abeg, Go to IYA BASIRA joint tomorrow and take 2 BIG ORIJIN ontop my head!

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by bumi10(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2015
hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahah
.mathematics

stupi.d student
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by ksstroud: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Lanretoye:

Detective.

If I hear
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Eronmosele(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2015
It looks hilarious at first sight until when you discover that the teacher is the same as the pupil. Same person wrote both the answer and the remark in red. Still hilarious? Not for me.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by M4gunners: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2015
I was expecting to see someone solve the maths here.So no body here can find the X?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babeface3: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
I posted this since November 29, why didnt it make fp https://www.nairaland.com/2769391/hilarious-answer-mathematical-equation
auntysimbiat:

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
You also believe that's a primary school question? The op shot herself when she said 'pupil' and not 'student'....
And the handwriting is too mature for a child.

JuanDeDios:

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2015
blesseddivah:
How stuffs like this make front page tho angry

Averagely chubby but i luv exactly the way you are.

Abadie? Ame "dakkadaa"?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by bakila: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2015
blesseddivah:
How stuffs like this make front page tho angry
It is on the front page so that blessed people like you can help others find x. Ok find X let see how how much of a travail matter this thread is.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Btruth: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol. grin..., but wait ooo, was this true?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by OJenterprise: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Lol" the hand writings on blue pen and red pen are alike! Who noticed that?
Same thing I noticed too. lalastic won't post meaningful posts to F.P but will rush to post something like this that was obviously written by same person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Students Invent Device For Irrigation Of Food Crops (Photos) / Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.