Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X (24796 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by wolesmile(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2015
shekinahola:
That is JSS3 mathematics it doesn't require serious mathematician to solve. Any serious JSS3 student should solve it. On the other hand the student in question did not sound like a dullard. The manner wity whuch she answered the question speaks volume.

Aiit.... JSS3 Maths, shey? try solving it. Then you'll know the equation is just someone's dry idea of a joke.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Ifyx:
Lolz I will... I think u should too. I'm trying to inagine d scenario between female corpers & male students
Dre was a case between a female corper n a male student n d male student took it out wild,like hugging,sitting on her laps n visiting her,we ignored n didnt want to embarrass her,until d day she complained of losing her fone whc was later found wif her student lover. After interrogation n all dat,d student ws expelled n d corper learnt her lesson shamefully.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lol Yes dear
Lol. Nice guessing i've got there. Are you studying there?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by bakila: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lmao.
See me o.
Was I given any X to keep?
I can't find something I don't know where it was kept Biko grin
Why you disappoint nah? I thought you will do one- X over something plus another thing minus anything = to everything. It is like that girl with teacher handwriting will do better than some people in looking for X- so long as X is not money.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
babysophie:
Dre was a case between a female corper n a male student n d male student took it out wild,like hugging,sitting on her laps n visiting her,we ignored n didnt want to embarrass her,until d day she complained of losing her fone whc was later found wif her student lover. After interrogation n all dat,d student ws expelled n d corper learnt her lesson shamefully.
oops,dat male student obviously had a mission,I dnt think dat mission deviates towards d sexual side
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ifyx:
oops,dat male student obviously had a mission,I dnt think dat mission deviates towards d sexual side
of course,he had a sexual mission.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
babysophie:
of course,he had a sexual mission.
hmmm,really shocking... May God help us
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lol
Yes dear

Your new VC as sworn in today, Prof. Essien is my family member. I was around for the occasion and thought i could meet with you.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ifyx:
hmmm,really shocking... May God help us
Yeah bt its one of d benefits of serving one's father land. By d way,v u served ?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
babysophie:
Yeah bt its one of d benefits of serving one's father land. By d way,v u served ?
still a student *covers face*
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ifyx:
still a student *covers face*
Ok,i pray dey dnt post u to an all-boys school so u dnt miss d fun.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by blesseddivah(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
SerialGist:

Your new VC as sworn in today, Prof. Essien is my family member. I was around for the occasion and thought i could meet with you.

Lol, cool.
I don't care about him tho.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
babysophie:
Ok,i pray dey dnt post u to an all-boys school so u dnt miss d fun.
no ooo shocked may d guys there no plan fr me... as per say "gayism" stuffs dey rampant there
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lol, cool. I don't care about him tho.
You sound like you dont like him in person. Anything the matter?
Btw, your new pics are lovely
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by blesseddivah(f): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2015
SerialGist:

You sound like you dont like him in person. Anything the matter?

Btw, your new pics are lovely

I don't even know him mehn lol.

Thanks for the compliment dear
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
blesseddivah:

With time, you will get to know him.
Can we be friends on WhatsApp?
I PM you now so we can message privately!
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
blesseddivah:

With time, you will get to know him.
Can we be friends on WhatsApp?
I PM you now so we can message privately!
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Ifyx:
no ooo shocked may d guys there no plan fr me... as per say "gayism" stuffs dey rampant there
Laffs.
..sorry i didn't think in dt direction. I wish u d best.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
babysophie:
Laffs.
..sorry i didn't think in dt direction. I wish u d best.
Yh... Thanks ma'am
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Ifyx:
Yh... Thanks ma'am
U r welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Students Invent Device For Irrigation Of Food Crops (Photos) / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.