Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X (24797 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Queen's College Orphan Pupil Buried (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by menxer: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
It looks like forgery, the hand writing in blue is similar to the one in red.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by eddiebomba(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
coldsummer:
not funny

that handwriting couldn't have been for someone with such stupid answers.

and the teacher who marked it seem to have same writing.

i have nothing to say about the MOD that pushed this to FP

You're right about the writing, I noticed it too - fake script! grin grin

Also d op that pushed this to front page is not serious - take time o, no kill us with laughter! grin
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by akp202(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
u got a point...this were written by the same person. OP be very careful
coldsummer:
not funny

that handwriting couldn't have been for someone with such stupid answers.

and the teacher who marked it seem to have same writing.

i have nothing to say about the MOD that pushed this to FP

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by ifeomaekol(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
D handwritting of both d pupil n d yeye teacher is dt of one person.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ifyx:
"The teacher thinks she is a very stupid girl"...

End Time Teacher angry
Dt 'see me' wl fetch d student punishment especially if female n d teacher a corper,its an opportunity to screw her. Corpers wil nt let female students to rest.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by JoshEdo1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
The question,answer and remark= one person.. Op

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Jaynebaby(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Facts*....op she got d answers ryt. X is plenty there na
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by MightySparrow: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mathematicians are smart idiots, they always are looking for the obvious grin
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by ihatesycophant(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
omeke12:
Some strange things are happening in the country and only a particular group termed "wailers" are taking note.
Our president has made it obvious that he has no regard for federal character which other administrations tried to uphold.... to the extent he successfully appointed an Hausa man, not just an Hausa man but a North Easterner which is the same zone he is from to head a very sensitive commission like INEC..(hmmm..this is scary oo)...even d fearless Obj used an Igbo man, the clueless one used Jega (a northner)

Recently also, Nigerian court have allowed a party to field two governorship candidates against one person yet, some change agents see it as normal. (all is not well oo)

Recently also, same Nigerian court sacked a constitutionally elected governor and replaced him with another of different party because his party unanimously chose him as candidate from a primary that held somewhere not the capital city... just wondering, y wasn't PDP in taraba allowed to redo the primary and produce another candidate? (am worried, u better be)
this is a mind troubling issue. u might think u are a pro change agent but no one knows tomorrow ... u might not be satisfied with the ruling party tomorrow and u might want to change them through your vote, that's when u realise that the courts are there to make sure the ruling party wins all the time.
am not partisan, just trying to make common sense..
remember, Robert Mugabe and his party won through the votes of the people, things like this started happening, wailers complained, non wailers thought its nothing, today, both wailers and non wailers united still can't vote Mugabe and his party out of power.
A word is enough for the wise.

And you thought you were making common sense but all in all you were making nonsense and error of the century.
In your point two, you said a party was allowed to make substitution in an election but refused to tell us any section of the constitution and electoral act that disallow that. Well for your enlightenment section 33 of the electoral act states thus “A political party shall not be allowed to change or substitute its candidate whose name has been submitted pursuant to section 32 of this Act EXCEPT in the case of DEATH or withdrawal by the candidate.” (capitalized for emphasis). Except for death had clarified what the electoral umpire did but wailer still can find that.
You also made mention of sacking of Taraba state governor on the premise that his party conducted primary to chose him. Mr. Man, no section of the constitution permits party to choose a governorship aspirant except he pass through the rigour of primary from ward level till state level. I did said that time that PDP relocated not only Taraba primary to Abuja, even Rivers and Adamawa own were done in Abuja but thank God that of Adamawa has no issue because it was another party that won it. The Rivers state own is still in the cooler and the law shall catch up with it.
On your point one, well, it depends on the way you see it. He's bound to choose whoever he wishes. The only area we can fault him is in choosing of the 6 commissioners, if he doesn't take into cognisance the federal character but as it were he did so. You may see it as being tribalistic but another may see it as not.
Everything you wrote carry no single common sense but partisanship, ethnic bias and sectionalism.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
blesseddivah:
How stuffs like this make front page tho angry

NL tho

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
babysophie:
Dt 'see me' wl fetch d student punishment especially if female n d teacher a corper,its an opportunity to screw her. Corpers wil nt let female students to rest.

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

I am dedicating this FTC to All nairalanders who contributed and supported generously towards the successful surgery of Baby Light, it would have been very difficult for her mom and family to do it alone without you all. I want to also gladly announced to you all that the surgery was a huge success and Baby Light is rapidly recovering in India.

A stick of broom is not enough to sweep a room but with a bunch of broom stick the room is swept clean, we have saved a life and a generation with our generous combined effort, more of your kind support and contribution is welcomed so as to offset the remaining medical bills. May God richly bless you all.
CLICK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/59
Park well jor

Una no fit go meet people like
DIEZANI, GEJ, PEJ, Tinubu etc Who do you people just like disturbing poor Nigerians
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by KimnanaTweety(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time X everywhr.............lol
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ricmayak1: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teacher and student's handwriting is same
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
babysophie:
lolz,u talk from experience,were u once a victim? tongue
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by koxi: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonsense!!!!
Rubbish!!!!
Wetin dis people take us for na?
Which PUPIL on earth will have this kind of handwriting?
BTW, na the same handwriting be the question and answer.
For the op: be more creative
For the mods: how can u allow dis trickery?
For me: I refuse to be cajoled

1 Like

Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ifyx:
lolz,u talk from experience,were u once a victim? tongue
Nah,my principal neva allowed corpers as my school waz an all-gals boarding school. As a teacher in a government school,we v corpers evrytym n i see wat dey do,both males n females.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by arabianights: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gentlepapi:
is this suppose to be funny? undecided undecided undecided

very alarming but funny........ her own is better ,there was an episode of who wants to be a millionaire and the ss3 lady was asked who was the first lady then ( turai yaradua, as at then) she had no idea and used a life line to call a friend, her friend too was not sure and said she thinks is *turaya* and since the friend was not sure,she decided to opt out.

SS3..... about to get into university as at then and yet we blame their stupidity and lack of self development on Universities when they get in to the work force and mess up during job interviews..... we are in trouble
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by tslimpez(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
But this isnt a teacher, student stuff na undecided...look at the writing..its same person. Mtchew. angry
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by tk4rd: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-SBEX3YlTFO4/VlwQi_0txAI/AAAAAAAHfmo/Zvnm1VMzUXA/s1600/FB_IMG_1448870330358.jpg[/img]

No be una say make she find X? X wey una don dey find since. She's told you guys where the X is nah! Lol...

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/photo-hilarious-see-pupils-answer-when.html
See.. Let me tell you..
The writing of the student is exactly the same with the writing of the teacher. The only difference is the colour of ink...
So, my own conclusion is that you yourself created this, just to pull traffic.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
babysophie:
Nah,my principal neva allowed corpers as my school waz an all-gals boarding school. As a teacher in a government school,we v corpers evrytym n i see wat dey do,both males n females.
hmmm. The incidence of sexual activities btwn corpers & students is on d high side now
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by mili3kid(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seun and the rest of the MODs whoever you are pls try and develop a better system dt wil push only front page articles to d front page
dis shiii is very silly. d teacher and student av d same writing like r we stupid? we care about NL so pls make it worth d read....
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Lol" the hand writings on blue pen and red pen are alike! Who noticed that?
You are supposed to catch the fun,we all know the teacher is also the pupil grin
princeogbeide1:
Lol" the hand writings on blue pen and red pen are alike! Who noticed that?
You are supposed to catch the fun,we all know the teacher is also the pupil
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by wemmi(f): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
She's correct nah...The question says ; find x......Not find the value of X grin cheesy
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by lanicky(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
franklingud:
grin grin grin grin
Lwkmd!
Lanicky swty come and see joke oo!

Lmao..sharp pupilgrin

Oya answer the question yourselfgrintongue
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
blesseddivah:

Lol I mma dakkanda since
Lol. Your background looks like UniUyo female hostel. Am i right?
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by blesseddivah(f): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
SerialGist:

Lol. Your background looks like UniUyo female hostel. Am i right?

Lol
Yes dear
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 4:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Ifyx:
hmmm. The incidence of sexual activities btwn corpers & students is on d high side now
Yeah,very much.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2015
babysophie:
Yeah,very much.
Now,would we say corpers,especially the male ones ,r not mature enough to handle konji? May God help us. Happy new month
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by babysophie(f): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Ifyx:
Now,would we say corpers,especially the male ones ,r not mature enough to handle konji? May God help us. Happy new month
Corpers r nt d only males guilty of dis,its jst dt dey v unlimited access to d young gals hu r also excited n real to experiment. Api new month to u too. Try n go wif white meat ds season.
Re: Pupil's Answer When Told To Find X by Ifyx(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
babysophie:
Corpers r nt d only males guilty of dis,its jst dt dey v unlimited access to d young gals hu r also excited n real to experiment. Api new month to u too. Try n go wif white meat ds season.
Lolz I will... I think u should too. I'm trying to inagine d scenario between female corpers & male students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Students Invent Device For Irrigation Of Food Crops (Photos) / Ambode Appoints Prof. Njokanma As LASU Acting VC / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.