Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips (806 Views)

Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Halleydavid: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Most times I want to believe that this man Ben Murray-Bruce is soundly ok, but his constant unintelligent tweets lead me to believe otherwise. How can a man as highly placed as Ben Bruce be thinking like market women or beer parlor men? Its high time we stop all this useless party affiliation rubbish talks and work collectively to see the rise and betterment of Nigeria. No one is saying there should not be an opposition, there certainly should be an opposition because that's the beauty of democracy as it check-mates the activities of the ruling party, keep them on their toes and at the same time alert the public on bad policy implementations or bad governance, but the fact that you are playing opposition should not mean you should loose you senses, start saying rubbish and in the process misleading the ignorant masses who rely on you for information and ideas.

Now back to the constant misleading talks and name calling of our president because of his constant travels abroad for various meetings. It saddens me to see that people who are supposed to educate the masses about the very important reason why Mr President should embark on those trips are the very ones raising feeding the public with lies and evil talks. Now none of Mr President's travels are for pleasure, there are obligations that must be attended to, Mr President doesn't stay back in a country he visits after an official meeting to gallivant away or rest, He is always back in the country after each official duty is finished. That Sahara reporters who also should know better about the importance of Mr Presidents trips called him a JUNKETER should not be something we all should be happy about opposition or not.

I see nothing wrong in any of Mr Presidents trips as there are very important as what ever is discussed there concerns the world and concerns Nigerians too. We should rather be very impressive and proud of Mr Presidents efforts at curtailing his international trips expenses by cutting down number of officials that go with him to an unbelievable low number, what has never happened in Nigeria. We as Nigerians and Ben Bruce should recognize the efforts Mr President is putting in to positively reset the image of Nigeria abroad, given the damage it sustained over many years in the past. Marketing of Brand Nigeria is something that is very important and crucial now, and the president is doing a great job for the nation. He needs to be supported and not distracted and abused.

Please Mr Ben Murray-Bruce use you intelligence to tell us when our government start deceiving us and not painting a good thing bad and misleading the public and as it stands now, can Nigeria help any country?

Source: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/my-take-on-ben-murray-bruces.html

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by vladimiros: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2015
When a Western country has a tragedy, the President cuts his trip no matter how Important it is....

Ben is right...

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by rozayx5(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Halleydavid:

ying rubbish and in the process misleading the ignorant masses who rely on you for information and ideas.

Source: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/my-take-on-ben-murray-bruces.html

bool crap
the illiterate shud keep his disgrace locally and stop disgracing us on the international scene. that obama left the cow rearer with his houseboys to go to keny shows he aint got time for illiterates. the junketer will be stoned soon . cheesy cheesy
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by obinnashady(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Halleydavid:

Most times I want to believe that this man Ben Murray-Bruce is soundly ok, but his constant unintelligent tweets lead me to believe otherwise. How can a man as highly placed as Ben Bruce be thinking like market women or beer parlor men? Its high time we stop all this useless party affiliation rubbish talks and work collectively to see the rise and betterment of Nigeria. No one is saying there should not be an opposition, there certainly should be an opposition because that's the beauty of democracy as it check-mates the activities of the ruling party, keep them on their toes and at the same time alert the public on bad policy implementations or bad governance, but the fact that you are playing opposition should not mean you should loose you senses, start saying rubbish and in the process misleading the ignorant masses who rely on you for information and ideas.

Now back to the constant misleading talks and name calling of our president because of his constant travels abroad for various meetings. It saddens me to see that people who are supposed to educate the masses about the very important reason why Mr President should embark on those trips are the very ones raising feeding the public with lies and evil talks. Now none of Mr President's travels are for pleasure, there are obligations that must be attended to, Mr President doesn't stay back in a country he visits after an official meeting to gallivant away or rest, He is always back in the country after each official duty is finished. That Sahara reporters who also should know better about the importance of Mr Presidents trips called him a JUNKETER should not be something we all should be happy about opposition or not.

I see nothing wrong in any of Mr Presidents trips as there are very important as what ever is discussed there concerns the world and concerns Nigerians too. We should rather be very impressive and proud of Mr Presidents efforts at curtailing his international trips expenses by cutting down number of officials that go with him to an unbelievable low number, what has never happened in Nigeria. We as Nigerians and Ben Bruce should recognize the efforts Mr President is putting in to positively reset the image of Nigeria abroad, given the damage it sustained over many years in the past. Marketing of Brand Nigeria is something that is very important and crucial now, and the president is doing a great job for the nation. He needs to be supported and not distracted and abused.

Please Mr Ben Murray-Bruce use you intelligence to tell us when our government start deceiving us and not painting a good thing bad and misleading the public and as it stands now, can Nigeria help any country?

biggest fool ever liveth

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Op, by now you should have known that ben-bruce is a twitter senator. The guy is a joke. If Ben Bruce is not a joke then why would the fool criticize buhari for engaging in various diplomatic and international talks/conferences that borders on the various problems bedevilling our country like terrorism, economy and corruption. Of course Nigeria needs to partner with other nations of this world in order to find some lasting solutions to these problems that we are facing.

Ben-bruce and his fellows can go to hell for all I care. Buhari and his team should simply ignore these losers.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:
When a Western country has a tragedy, the President cuts his trip no matter how Important it is....

Ben is right...
Shut up you big fool... When Paris was attacked of recently, didn't you see how the French president was going from one country to another? Did he sit his _ass in Paris to wait for help to come to him? I just don't know how you PDP losers think.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by donephi(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Halleydavid:

Personally, I do not think the senator is deceiving anyone, no one is saying the president shouldn't travel but his travelling is becoming a matter. This government is just about 6months old and there is nothing to show for it but travelling.
The presidents really needs to put his acts together, so much noise and body language(odour) like they say but little or no action.

The earlier he does something about Biafra, the better for Nigeria if they actually still want that zone as part of this great country in the nearest future.

There are too many things to do than all this travelling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Halleydavid: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
vladimiros:

Ben is right...

Just recently France was attacked, did the president of France sit comfortably in his country or did he visit countries he thinks could be of help to him?
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Halleydavid: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
donephi:

Personally, I do not think the senator is deceiving anyone, no one is saying the president shouldn't travel but his travelling is becoming a matter. This government is just about 6months old and there is nothing to show for it but travelling.
The presidents really needs to put his acts together, so much noise and body language(odour) like they say but little or no action.

The earlier he does something about Biafra, the better for Nigeria if they actually still want that zone as part of this great country in the nearest future.

There are too many things to do than all this travelling.

It becoming a matter because people are rather painting a good thing the president is doing bad, more over is it everything that the president will let the public know, there are some issues that should be discussed on the low, the public only sees the result. If the president was silent on the Biafra issue, I do not think Nnamdi Kanu will be in DSS custody today.

When you talk about 'body language and noise with no action' you make see you like a man in a beer parlor, so you want him to arrest and persecute people like we are still in the military regime and i bet you will be the first to cry Tyrant when that happens. we are in a democracy and everything must take due process, you should rather be lending your voice to the fight against our corrupt rich officials who will at all means bend the law and hire several lawyers just to evade persecution.
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Halleydavid: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
obinnashady:
biggest fool ever liveth

you mean yourself? yea we all know that, no need to remind us how foolish you reason and look.
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Halleydavid: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
rozayx5:

bool crap
the illiterate shud keep his disgrace locally and stop disgracing us on the international scene. that obama left the cow rearer with his houseboys to go to keny shows he aint got time for illiterates. the junketer will be stoned soon . cheesy cheesy

May what you wish for someone else be done to you
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by vladimiros: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Shut up you big fool... When Paris was attacked of recently, didn't you see how the French president was going from one country to another? Did he sit his _ass in Paris to wait for help to come to him? I just don't know how you PDP losers think.

[size=15pt]This is how nature favours me over my dumb haters

During the Paris attacks, The French President Francious Hollande was in paris watching a game between france and Germany, he was directly at the scene of the blasts..

Mumu, secondly he recently just travelled to Moscow and was there for less than 24 hrs before returning to france.

watch your news boy..
[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by ayuse(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians should learn not to misplace their priority and we must learn to make our point without sentiment. If there are issues we feel the president should attend to we should let him know objectively without missing up issues. All the president's trips are necessarily, Sending a representative for the trips he has made so far amount to being absent. Take for instant the meeting going on in Paris, where about 200 presidents are gathered, if the president sends a representative, it is as good as he being absent from the session where other Presidents hold because no one who is not a President will be allowed in such session, likewise the common wealth world leader conference. If we want our President to attend to pressing home needs, we should pressure him to do so without asking him to ignore international relations. Telling the President to ignore international relations for home needs is to criticize just for the sake of criticizing. What we must do is to pressure him to ensure home needs does not suffer as he engage in international relations. My believe is that if home needs suffers it is not because of the important trips but because he has not put proper measures in place which we must pressure him to do without asking him to ignore important international relations.
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by phlemzy: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bruce wasn't so wrong after all, it was our President that hasn't been doing things right. Some less important trips that he ought to have sent delegates to,he'll jump on the plane and go,summing all up with the relevant meetings now made it seem like he travels too much. I hope he wouldn't turn deaf ears to all that lamentations and continue with this trend of weekly trip.
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Farnsworth: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
unitelligent? well, you sound unitelligent!
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by maestroferddi: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Halleydavid:

you mean yourself? yea we all know that, no need to remind us how foolish you reason and look.
Oga stop making a fool of yourself online.

No-one is begrudging your choice of remaining a zombie. We only take exception when you set our to insult our collective intelligence by looking for a convoluted way to promote the piece of crap you call a write up.

Is it not better to keep silent and by so doing mask your ignorance than to choose to sound off and end up removing any doubt?

Even a primary school kid knows that a president of country should not, because of the exigenncy of his office, be hopping into airplanes at the slightest prompting

1 Like

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Dannyset(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Twitter Senator
I will take him serious when he start saying these on the floor of the Senate.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by CecyAdrian(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
ayuse:
Nigerians should learn not to misplace their priority and we must learn to make our point without sentiment. If there are issues we feel the president should attend to we should let him know objectively without missing up issues. All the president's trips are necessarily, Sending a representative for the trips he has made so far amount to being absent. Take for instant the meeting going on in Paris, where about 200 presidents are gathered, if the president sends a representative, it is as good as he being absent from the session where other Presidents hold because no one who is not a President will be allowed in such session, likewise the common wealth world leader conference. If we want our President to attend to pressing home needs, we should pressure him to do so without asking him to ignore international relations. Telling the President to ignore international relations for home needs is to criticize just for the sake of criticizing. What we must do is to pressure him to ensure home needs does not suffer as he engage in international relations. My believe is that if home needs suffers it is not because of the important trips but because he has not put proper measures in place which we must pressure him to do without asking him to ignore important international relations.

Billion likes!!!!!
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Halleydavid:

[s]Most times I want to believe that this man Ben Murray-Bruce is soundly ok, but his constant unintelligent tweets lead me to believe otherwise. How can a man as highly placed as Ben Bruce be thinking like market women or beer parlor men? Its high time we stop all this useless party affiliation rubbish talks and work collectively to see the rise and betterment of Nigeria. No one is saying there should not be an opposition, there certainly should be an opposition because that's the beauty of democracy as it check-mates the activities of the ruling party, keep them on their toes and at the same time alert the public on bad policy implementations or bad governance, but the fact that you are playing opposition should not mean you should loose you senses, start saying rubbish and in the process misleading the ignorant masses who rely on you for information and ideas.

[/s]

RUBBISH!!! Guess you are one of the bloggers Lai Muhammed "settled" the other week in Lagos. Stop selling your soul for a pot of porridge!
Re: My Take On Ben Murray-bruce's Unintelligent Tweets On Buhari's Trips by lovaleenny(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
The man talks too much abeg...yet he's a coward during senate meetings undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mike Ikpoki And Akinwale Goodluck Resign Has MTN Fine Cut To $3.4billion / Hilarious Coversation Between Two Biafrans / PDP Takes Over From INEC: Declares Wada Winner In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.