Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? (6369 Views)

Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts / Lady With Big Hips Causes Commotion Online After These Pics Of Her Went Viral / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by porchster: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
For the umpteenth time now, I realised that guys of now a days are so obsessed with big hips and butt. They can lose their sense of reasoning at the sight of it.

There was a time I was coming back from church, I saw some set of guys staring at some ladies' big butt screaming "Omo see big yansh!" they were still shouting " big yansh!!" when one fell into the gutta and the girls laughed at him. I look at him with pity and shook my head.

Now is it a crime to be naturally endowed? why can't you just look,admire and pass instead of seeing it as a movie.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by midehi2(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
thats their weak point na
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by hertz9te(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
the same reason girls are attracted to big wallets n cars___

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by nonesense: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hin dey always scatter my head

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lmao@fall in to gutta cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
midehi2:
You dey avoid me abi undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
God designed it to be so...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by ibe9ja: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
porchster:
For the umpteenth time now, I realised that guys of now a days are so obsessed with big hips and butt. They can lose their sense of reasoning at the sight of it.
There was a time I was coming back from church, I saw some set of guys staring at some ladies' big butt screaming "Omo see big yansh!" they were still shouting " big yansh!!" when one fell into the gutta and the girls laughed at him. I look at him with pity and shook my head.
Now is it a crime to be naturally endowed? why can't you just look,admire and pass instead of seeing it as a movie.

Why can't the yanshes be covered in normal-sized clothes instead of tight and revealing ones? There is no man wey go see BIG and PADDED Ukwu wey no go look (even if na with corner eye).
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by iceberylin(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
What do u think....

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by porchster: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
What do u think....
Must we fall into the gutta because of this?
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by clovislouis(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
porchster:

nothing sexy. I prefer a beautiful face

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by ibrams(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
what do you want us to be obsessed about Op, looks........ never
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
I dont care abt dt, i focus more on d facial appearances
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by laurenziz6(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Its a natural something grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by ibrams(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oma307:
I dont care abt dt, i focus more on d facial appearances
are you serious..... I don't think you are
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by CaroLyner(f): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
God designed it to be so...
really? undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by CaroLyner(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lmao i dont have a small butt, but you guys seems to forget thats where the shiit comes out from.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Cherlene(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
porchster:

Greetings

VIEWING --> the COMMENTS.

Cherlene
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by porchster: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
Lmao these guys seems to forget thats where the shiit comes from.
grin
CaroLyner:
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by IamLEGEND1: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
anybody wey no like yansh is a disgrace to the whole community of Penìs owners (&lesbians).

Yansh is the whole essence of life & if you do not agree with that. you belong in a gay retirement community.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by cyprus000: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=13pt] I personally feel disgusted when I see guys perverting on butts and boobs.

Atimes I ask my self if I have same male gene as this men. They make me sick.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Bernoulli01(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seriously these things makes some lustful guys commit rape on those kind of people
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by ibrams(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Greetings

VIEWING --> the COMMENTS.

Cherlene
you no go comment abi...... I am looking at you and also viewing your comments
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Pheals(f): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
What do u think....
dose guys will love this... every one Love chicken.... but it end after eating it... such is the girls
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
really? undecided
no carolyneringcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP, calm ur balls na. Have u noticed it's all black men that love big hips, the same way whites are addicted to skinny girls. It's natural
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pheals:
dose guys will love this... every one Love chicken.... but it end after eating it... such is the girls

Not in all cases. If I love her then it doesn't have to end just because Iv drilled her undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by TheeReaper(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

really? undecided
is that your photo?@dp
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
midehi2:
*Spins her around*

Do you have...........my weak point? grin
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by spiffyzaki: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
midehi2:
. Who tell u
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by pxdaniel(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

Something tells me you have a small butt!
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? by Cherlene(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibrams:
you no go comment abi...... I am looking at you and also viewing your comments

shocked shocked

Anything interesting in my COMMENTS??

Cherlene

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Fine Boys / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? / She's Ruining Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.