Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (70368 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2015
stop complaining and start posting the damn school.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2015
coward you wanna run? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does it mean that enugu state is so backward that they do not have a common public school. Iti boribo people cheesy cheesy cheesy

Post the school now oo cheesy

FreeGlobe:

I'm done with you.. Go and digest all the pictures I posted.. When Anambra gets to half that level then we can talk cool

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Iti akwu..post the damn school cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:46am On Dec 02, 2015
freefool, i am waiting for the pictures, let me do laundry first while waiting for your pictures. imagine backward wawa ori okpa people n ewetalu ndi omambala onu. abomination cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2015
SpaceTour:
coward you wanna run? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Does it mean that enugu state is so backward that they do not have a common public school. Iti boribo people cheesy cheesy cheesy

Post the school now oo cheesy

You are sounding like a wounded lion.. Go and get a candle for your room. lol

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2015
freefool, you are back with the pictures? cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:54am On Dec 02, 2015
I am enjoying how frustrated you are right now trying to dig up a picture. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:55am On Dec 02, 2015
common public school is not in the so called enugu state? grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2015
enugu state is backward and timid if not show me a single public school, no wonder all them are never do wells cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2015
just an ordinary school grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2015
show us ordinary public school freefool cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2015
he has gone back to dig further cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Chai, look at this wounded lion that I finished years ago.. Yes.. No more pictures.. This is the only one I have now.. Don't allow frustration kill you

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2015
and this... let me join you in tears.. cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2015
you are wounded one here because you dont have a public school in your useless state cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:01am On Dec 02, 2015
common ordinary school grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2015
post the school cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2015
you not sleep today until you post that school grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Whats the need, if I show you, you wont believe it because their is nothing like that in rural Anambra.. Let me see you talk nonsense about Enugu again, meanwhile, continue crying, I'm out. cool

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:06am On Dec 02, 2015
you are helpless right now but you must post the picture before you sleep. but you have not shown any picture of a public school yet cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:07am On Dec 02, 2015
freefool, today is your day, i have remembered you. post the damn picture you coward cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:08am On Dec 02, 2015
coward show us a public school useless fool cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2015
what of ordinary ambulance? cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2015
This is another non teaching hospital, show us what you have got, bloody fool cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Okay this is a private hospital in Anambra, do you have something like this? cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:22am On Dec 02, 2015
freefool is peeping cheesy cheesy

Are you back with the pictures cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:22am On Dec 02, 2015
It's too late. Game's over. You sound like a big fool right now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:25am On Dec 02, 2015
you never go? i thought you said you were out? now i know i am wrecking you up. you don buy market. hopeless fool where is the picture? cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:25am On Dec 02, 2015
the picture or you will not sleep tonight cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2015
fool, get me the picture of the public schools in your useless state cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 1:28am On Dec 02, 2015
i will break all your bones tonight cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Village man go and experience city life... Keep ranting like a mad man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Yellow Fever Card / Outrage As Police Vehicle Runs Over Handcuffed Man In Edo (Pic) / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.