Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (70249 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
show us a public school wawa man cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Enugu obodo oyinbo.. Villagers are crying.. I can't help.. It will take rural anambra 20 years to catch up grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
show me a public school freedaft cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
freeclown can i see at least a single public school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
OMO dont you have school in that wawaland? grin grin

FreeGlobe:
Enugu obodo oyinbo.. Villagers are crying.. I can't help.. It will take rural anambra 20 years to catch up grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
you why anambra pass una, show me a decent public school and you are running about like a headless chicken grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
i am waiting, you must show me a public school grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
The villager is now frustated... Just come to the city loo around and cure your frustration.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
dont wawa people have a public school? grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
you must show me a single public school in wawaland grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
i must see one cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
you why anambra pass una, show me a decent public school and you are running about like a headless chicken grin
Promise you will leave your rural state and come out to the city to cure your ignorance before I oblige you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
freeglobe, is there no public school in elugwu? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
When are you visiting? Come and see london in Nigeria.. Village man

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
cheesy

Use Google

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let me hear you talk pim about Enugu again. village man cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is there no school in enugu?

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by IGBOPRINCE: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He is not an anambra guy because he like every other person acknowledges that Enugu is the best city east of the Niger? Lol
is anything wrong if enugwu is the best city in the east of the niger?
Enugwu is ok and one of the best..

Na wa o.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
K'anyi jegodu stadium. Spacetour, anything like this in the rural state?

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
U must show us a school cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
Is there no school in enugu?
There is this... Any view like this in the rural state?

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Stop posting nonsense. We are at school pictures now. Post schools for me grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
U must show us a school cheesy
Nigga there is more light in enugu cities at night than inside your house? shocked shocked shocked You see why I told you to come to the city grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
use google to find at least one cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
post a simple public school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
you must get us a public school cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
are you people animals that they don't go to school in wawaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Photo Speak:

1. Enugu city at Night
2. Spacetour's room at night in a rural state

Compare and Contrast... Someone tell this guy to come and chop life in the city grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
just one or two public schools you can google and post? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey wait for you buddy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
we have passed that stage of night pictures now show us school cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
just one or two public schools you can google and post? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey wait for you buddy
Keep waiting.. don't go and buy candle grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
what about something like this? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.