Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? (70125 Views)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
SpaceTour:
we have passed that stage of night pictures now show us school cheesy cheesy
No, show me a picture of a candle in your room first. Light up your room first, thats how we roll in the city grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am waiting

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by Obiagu1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
@ FreeGlobe

So you are from Enugu and you keep attacking Peter Obi.

Hmmm, seems like I'm missing something.

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
You must show us at least one school cheesy
FreeGlobe:

Keep waiting.. don't go and buy candle grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2015
just one school pleasssssssssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
one school pleasssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2015
oya show is batcher school? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Obiagu1:
@ FreeGlobe

So you are from Enugu and you keep attacking Peter Obi.

Hmmm, seems like I'm missing something.
I keep attacking Peter obi by saying the obvious? Why not disprove any wrong thing I ever said about Peter obi or because you sold your conscience? If you say I'm not from Anambra when my parents are both from Anambra, then so be it to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Stop complaining and show us the damn school grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2015
From these pics you are releasing you really need help. Now that you have lighted your room, let me also ask, How many years have you worn this boxers? Yes, I will soon post pictures of the the school but answer me first.. The city will brush you up real fine, believe me grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe you must show us at least one pix grin

What about this?

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Yes I need help now can we see the schools cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2015
SpaceTour:
Yes I need help now can we see the schools cheesy
Very good.. Now, one of the best schools in the SE.. Only in the city cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:17am On Dec 02, 2015
only in the city

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Is that a public school mofo? grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Dont worry I have all the pictures.. You can only see this in the city grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin

No public school in wawaland
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Google don help you, though its crappie and dusty. Oya post another one. grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2015
London status... City Life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Choi he is now downloading pictures anyhow. What is the name of that public school? grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2015
One of my own is here.. city life grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
SpaceTour:
Choi he is now downloading pictures anyhow. What is the name of that public school? grin
I know you won't believe it, you see, thats why you cant compare a rural state with an advanced state.

http://www.bethelhome.enugups.com/

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I keep attacking Peter obi by saying the obvious? Why not disprove any wrong thing I ever said about Peter obi or because you sold your conscience? If you say I'm not from Anambra when my parents are both from Anambra, then so be it to you.

JUST NEGODU,EWU MKPEE!!
Obsor Anambra ma Amelika grin grin
I knew it from the onset that there is no way this eidiot is from Anambra... grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Search some more you will find.
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2015
I said public school and not photoshopped school..lol

FreeGlobe:

I know you won't believe it, you see, thats why you cant compare a rural state with an advanced state.

http://www.bethelhome.enugups.com/
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
One of my own is here.. city life grin grin grin grin grin

What are these wawa girls wearing? Local people grin
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

JUST NEGODU,EWU MKPEE!!
Obsor Anambra ma Amelika grin grin
I knew it from the onset that there is no way this eidiot is from Anambra... grin
take your filthy abo.ki hands off my mentions cow
Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Freefool, i am not asking for too much, just post public schools in elugwu state.. cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by SpaceTour: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2015
There must be something like this in wawaland cheesy

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Instead of holding your government responsible to perform, you fools are shamelessly trying to bring another state down because of hate, pride and envy. It was anamcity that stated this nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2015
SpaceTour:
There must be something like this in wawaland cheesy
I'm done with you.. Go and digest all the pictures I posted.. When Anambra gets to half that level then we can talk cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Present Condition Of The New Lagos Marcopolo BRT Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.