Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. (41313 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You Should Teach Your Child Before The Age Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Your education is useless untill you put it to good use.

And if you decides to glue your ass in your matrimonial home like you said. It means your education is a WASTE!

Your education is a waste if you do not understand that people have a fvckibg choice

Your education is a waste if you do not understand that for some people it is just about the knowledge, the passion and the interest

Your education is a waste if you do not understand that women are so family focused that they enjoy the smell of fresh well ironed trousers to the smell of mint moneyundecided

Back to my question....how many married female graduates do you know that sit at home all day and do nothing?

4 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Does this OP ever make sense with his posts?
Worse is that he even claims 'intellectualism'

I gave up on the dude a long time ago.

Always sexist, chauvinistic and misogynist in his opinions. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Your education is a waste if you do not understand that people have a fvckibg choice

Your education is a waste if you do not understand that for some people it is just about the knowledge, the passion and the interest

Your education is a waste if you do not understand that women are so family focused that they enjoy the smell of fresh well ironed trousers to the smell of mint moneyundecided

Back to my question....how many married female graduates do you know that sit at home all day and do nothing?

As for married graduates who sits at home doing nothing. Go to South Eastern part of Nigerian where I came from, you will find them in numbers.

I don't have the right to stop you from making your choice, I'm only saying that reducing women to a mere kitchen attendants and sex products is bad.

4 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

As for married graduates who sits at home doing nothing. Go to South Eastern part of Nigerian where I came from, you will find them in numbers.

I don't have the right to stop you from making your choice, I'm only saying that reducing women to a mere kitchen attendants and sex products is bad.

Why don't I believe you?

I come from the SW, if a lady isn't in school then she must be under an apprenticeshipundecided

A woman can decide to be anything inasmuch it is her choice and she cannot be degraded for her choice!!

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yea, I read it and it was another cobblers as usual, full of sh1t. Abeg I don taya for this guy matter.

grin
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by DNameisOla(f): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Toks2008:

I wonder why many people hace derailed this thread with this parallel arguement.

The write up is nver about faulting the desire of a lady to be with a rich guy...for petes sake its her choice and let her achieve it or die trying...her headache.

This write up is a clarion call for the girl child in Nigeria to focus on using the same opportunity a boy child is expected to utilize to bcome that rich guy they want to also become a rich lady,an achiever,a success and having a rich man should be by chance and not a do or die thing.

I am an enterprenure and a politician and it has never for once in my life conciously or unconciouly crossed my mind that i should hook up with a rich lady or one from a rich home...that is the same spirit every female graduate should have and not make a mess up all their years of stressful education by grtaduating and starts a job of richmanhunting...it is sickening and crazy.
Þ

for those ladies out there who beliv in themselves,the achievers,those who are ready to make it a do or die affair to become successful with or without a man....those who are ready to say a BIG THANK YOU to their sponsor i say Kudos.
Am nt trying to derail anytin oooo, don't misquote me pls.if only u will take note of my last sentence, I personally don't belif in relying on anybody. I rather prefer being independent cos dts wat really works for pple.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by DNameisOla(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Youngzedd:

But what many girls request their BF to get them is what their father can't even dream of getting for her.

The koko is that some of them, their family can't afford 3 square meals a day, but they wanna marry super rich dude living in banana Island.
Middle class or a young man who's still trying to survive isn't for erm.

That's my point.
My dear, its nt a big deal to aim higher but u are right oo. Some babes tho! They are very much fake. Being real is d key jawe.

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by InformedLola(f): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Op, work hard and be successful at what you do then you would have no need to create such topics.

I don't think there is a sane man out there who doesn't pray to be able to provide fully for his wife no matter how financially okay she is.

Most women I know are actually quite hard-working but pray that their husband be more successful than they are. It's just natural.

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Sunnypar(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2016
InformedLola:
Op, work hard and be successful at what you do then you would have no need to create such topics.

I don't think there is a sane man out there who doesn't pray to be able to provide fully for his wife no matter how financially okay she is.

Most women I know are actually quite hard-working but pray that their husband be more successful than they are. It's just natural.
True.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Why don't I believe you?

I come from the SW, if a lady isn't in school then she must be under an apprenticeshipundecided
'
A woman can decide to be anything inasmuch it is her choice and she cannot be degraded for her choice!!

Yes! a woman is got the right to be what she wAnt to be.

But being a jobless housewife is not being something but being nothing more than a wife.

If notice, those women that will earn your husband's respect, none of them would be a housewife.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by InformedLola(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Mister, it is natural for a lady to dream of being with a rich man. It is the way she's been programmed...that a man to provide for her. A girl when young dreams of a Prince sweeping her away and he's never broke. It's only when we grow up and reality sets in that we realise there is no Prince Charming out there and we learn to empower ourselves. Believe me, we don't need you to tell us to.

So many women out there are actually making a success out of their lives and not waiting on a man to enrich them. If you are not coming across such women, then you have to ask yourself why you are only surrounded by the wrong sort...

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by oloyede252(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

You are the one ranting like a dog in heat!tongue

What deep meaning? The op enjoys writing BS from a one-sided prerspective yet you want me to agree with his BS. Are you sick in the head or something?

Is my husband complaining to you?undecided
lol @is my husband complaining.do you have a husband.are you married.

I know you have good intention to defend women but you are doing it wrong.imf president said if majority of women contribute productivly to the economy that the world Gdp wil double it number.and op is stressing that women shld be productive for the betterment of everybody.

I'm sure it your defence mechnism against the op that is make you illogical..also this goes with both gender but there is need to make emphasis on the girl child

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by virginboy1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Toks2008:

I can show you the way to the lagos lagoon.

You dont like my threads yet you keep visiting them.

What is my own with ladies?im only stating the obvious and i sense its touching somewhere in you.
Bro, bring it on. The truth is bitter.
This lackadaisical attitudes of these women is the main reason most Nigerian men are becoming Gamophobic.
More or reason I don't blame killjoy for creating d thread "seven reasons why guys should not marry"

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
oloyede252:

you are unintelligent.the op post has a deep meaning in which you fail to decode.

If you dont wanna work or use your brain for developmental activities to you as a woman.this now beg the question of why you went to school.if you actually attended.and am sure your FATHER will be in a better position to answer for you since you are ignorant.

The op is just encouraging lazy women like you to be productive with your education.so why you ranting like a dog in heat.lols
mumu oya clap for yourself! You as a man that have finished school, how many things you don accomplish?? Jumping from thread to thread seeking job like a dog on heat. Oponu. Useless man

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by ChikezieU(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
You missed the line the op is not against educating girls, moreover he said "most of the girls"... Not all
Seventeen:
God! What did i just read? I cant believe that In this age and time, young enlightened ppl like the op and those liking his post are of the opinion that educating a girl child is a waste. Plz parents, if u can afford it, educate ur girl child, theres more to education than ending up with a good job and getting rich. Infact may i use this opportunity and medium to celebrate my Dad as i always do, everyday of my life. We are 6 girls and our only brother who is the last and the only one still in uni. As a matter of fact we are the ones paying his fees now cos we hv asked our parents to relax and enjoy themselves. We are all graduates and am proud to say we are all outstanding in our various fields, some of us are professionals some are not, but thats not even the remarkable thing about us. I bet u, u would never meet a group of beautiful, smart, witty, confident sisters with very high self esteem like us. Infact when our husbands come together, the unknowingly talk endlessly about us and compare us like its a game of who married the smartest sister. I thank God for our parents that believed in us especially my Dad who never considered us lesser humans because we wr girls. We are not rich (that kind of world definition of rich) our husbands are not rich either but our parents are reaping the fruits of their labour. Even my uncles hv made envious statements to my dad on several occasions. I can tell u that he raised better children and is a prouder father than most of them who had more of boys. My friends always say that i cant hv a conversation without mentioning my dad, and its true because i just cant stop celebrating the man.

Abeg give ur children, whether boy or girl the best education u can afford, make una no mind op.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Yes! a woman is got the right to be what she wAnt to be.

But being a jobless housewife is not being something but being nothing more than a wife.

If notice, those women that will earn your husband's respect, none of them would be a housewife.
oga shut up!! Everybody cannot work, everybody cannot be a career woman. Let those that want to work, work, and those that want to stay at home stay! Leave other peoples life and focus on urs. When u marry u can decide to marry a banker that would not even know the color of her own child. None of our business. In essence mind ur life

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by ChikezieU(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
ENIMONEY:
mumu oya clap for yourself! You as a man that have finished school, how many things you don accomplish?? Jumping from thread to thread seeking job like a dog on heat. Oponu. Useless man
you just affirmed what the op is saying
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by oloyede252(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
ENIMONEY:
lols.i think you quote the wrong person
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by ChikezieU(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

and also dengerous for women
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
ENIMONEY:
oga shut up!! Everybody cannot work, everybody cannot be a career woman. Let those that want to work, work, and those that want to stay at home stay! Leave other peoples life and focus on urs. When u marry u can decide to marry a banker that would not even jnow the color of her own child. None of our business. In essence mind ur life

LOOL.

Shut up how?

are we here to shut up or to discuss?

The beautiful thing about life is that YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE STUPID.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by nasha1(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Why don't I believe you?

What a lie! the same SW i live? where are the jobs? go nd see how many married women crying for a capital 2 start something.I do get that it is not by choice dat most are jobless but also how many girls in Uni do jobs 2 support demselves? we need 2 start saying the truth!
I was in uni and while my parents could afford my needs,i didn't want 2 be jobless after service so i decided 2 learn hair making and nails.I was making girls hair in hostel ; i remember many of the girls telling me that they dont see why i am subjecting myself to such disgrace.My parents are capable of supporting me.Many of dem have fathers dat can't even afford a bicycle not 2 talk of a phone yet,they wont do anything to care for demselves,they busy flashing the latest phones and clothes.keeping numerous boyfriends to sponsor their habits.
Education is knowledge and everyone has the right to be educated.But the problem is not education here,the problem is women craving for bigger things in life without trying to work for them.many are giving examples of everyday women out there.The women who works in farm 2 feed their family,the woman who are hawking breads and bananas daily.There are 3 types of women in nigeria.
-the hard working one,who actually strive 2 be successful and stop at nothing 2 achieve it even without a white collar job.
-the hard working woman who have no choice dan to settle for menial jobs just 2 take care of their families
-the entitled ones who sit at home and expect manna 2 fall from heaven just because they are female and have a kitty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
nasha1:

What a lie! the same SW i live? where are the jobs? go nd see how many married women crying for a capital 2 start something.I do get that it is not by choice dat most are jobless but also how many girls in Uni do jobs 2 support demselves? we need 2 start saying the truth!
I was in uni and while my parents could afford my needs,i didn't want 2 be jobless after service so i decided 2 learn hair making and nails.I was making girls hair in hostel ; i remember many of the girls telling me that they dont see why i am subjecting myself to such disgrace.My parents are capable of supporting me.Many of dem have fathers dat can't even afford a bicycle not 2 talk of a phone yet,they wont do anything to care for demselves,they busy flashing the latest phones and clothes.keeping numerous boyfriends to sponsor their habits.
Education is knowledge and everyone has the right to be educated.But the problem is not education here,the problem is women craving for bigger things in life without trying to work for them.many are giving examples of everyday women out there.The women who works in farm 2 feed their family,the woman who are hawking breads and bananas daily.There are 3 types of women in nigeria.
-the hard working one,who actually strive 2 be successful and stop at nothing 2 achieve it even without a white collar job.
-the hard working woman who have no choice dan to settle for menial jobs just 2 take care of their families
-the entitled ones who sit at home and expect manna 2 fall from heaven just because they are female and have a kitty.

Who let you loose?

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
oloyede252:

I know you have good intention to defend women but you are doing it wrong.imf president said if majority of women contribute productivly to the economy that the world Gdp wil double it number.and op is stressing that women shld be productive for the betterment of everybody.

I'm sure it your defence mechnism against the op that is make you illogical..also this goes with both gender but there is need to make emphasis on the girl child

You do not know what I want

A woman can decide to be married to her career, or her family or both!!!

It is her headache and her husbands not yours

It is not a defence mechanism, it is a common sense mechanism!

Are you telling me that women around you are not productive? Do you think we are stupid? angry. The desire to marry a financially capale guy does not translate to lack of purpose undecided
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by Pamelayoung: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
This op must be frustrated

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by nasha1(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Who let you loose?

Instead of u 2 come up with a sensible discussion u resulted to the average tout mentality:rudeness and aggressiveness.
and these bunch call demselves ladies grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
ChikezieU:
You missed the line the op is not against educating girls, moreover he said "most of the girls"... Not all

'Most of the girls' because most of the girls he surrounds himself with are JOBLESSS grin

1 Like

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
virginboy1:

Bro, bring it on. The truth is bitter.
This lackadaisical attitudes of these women is the main reason most Nigerian men are becoming Gamophobic.
More or reason I don't blame killjoy for creating d thread "seven reasons why guys should not marry"

They should not marry na undecided

Marriage for me, is pleasing God and doing a favour to that lucky man undecided
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
nasha1:

Instead of u 2 come up with a sensible discussion u resulted to the average tout mentality:rudeness and aggressiveness.
and these bunch call demselves ladies grin grin grin

Dumb Dumb

I have already made my submissions earlier on this thread and unlike you I know the environment I grew up. I will not let a liar tell me otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by nasha1(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Dumb Dumb

I have already made my submissions earlier on this thread and unlike you I know the environment I grew up. I will not let a liar tell me otherwise.

hahahaha u are the dumb one and a liar.No wonder u are running around this thread like a headless chicken.u are jobless,people another ashawo on the loose!u are on NL 24/7 u went 2 bed by 1 am and by 7 am u were on NL and it's like this everyday,i had 2 have a quick look at ur profile.
shame on miscreants like u,lawyer my foot!

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
oloyede252:

I am not married and I desire very much to be IN CONTROL however I understand that some women desire to exist for just their families. And I do not care. Do you know why? I had a working mum and when the days she stayed at home because of strike, I understand that it is as much of a big deal as having a job.

Yup, you read that right.
Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by doveda: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
nasha1:

hahahaha u are the dumb one and a liar.No wonder u are running around this thread like a headless chicken.u are jobless,people another ashawo on the loose!u are on NL 24/7 u went 2 bed by 1 am and by 7 am u were on NL and it's like this everyday,i had 2 have a quick look at ur profile.
shame on miscreants like u,lawyer my foot!

Oh my! I have got a stalker

I am jobless right now, I don't want to work tongue and I have got just one seminar this semester (every Thursday for 2 hours)

Oya bite me! grin

2 Likes

Re: One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. by nasha1(f): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Oh my! I have got a stalker

I am jobless right now, I don't want to work tongue and I have got just one seminar this semester (every Thursday for 2 hours)

Oya bite me! grin

stalker grin grin u wish! anytime i see a loose chicken around before i even address them,i check their profiles so 2 not lose myself to their dumbness.you are even justifying ur schedule 2 me grin
i am a very busy young woman,i would have love 2 stay and entertain ur lousy self but money calls.go find a part time job or something,u are even a nuisance 2 urself.

oya continue in ur foolishness... tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.