Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? (2784 Views)

14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind – Guys Only / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
so, I was kinda bored and I decided to think of an interesting question..... bummmmmm!!! I thought bout this very one:

'IF YOU CAN PRESS A BUTTON THAT WILL MAKE ANY ONE PERSON EXPLODE, WHO WOULD YOU BLOW UP'??

P/S: it can be anyone, a nairalander, celebrity artiste, family member, friend, foe...anyone atol..

legooo.....
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by schumastic(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
YOU OP grin
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Sarang(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
so, I was kinda bored and I decided to think of an interesting question..... bummmmmm!!! I thought bout this very one:

'IF YOU CAN PRESS A BUTTON THAT WILL MAKE ANY ONE PERSON EXPLODE, WHO WOULD YOU BLOW UP'??

P/S: it can be anyone, a nairalander, celebrity artiste, family member, friend, foe...anyone atol..

legooo.....

You undecided
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by IamLEGEND1: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
simple
I'll blow up mamagee.
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Maxi112: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
buratia and buhari..... for liein to all Nigerian and also demanding for change/balance
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
You
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Mprex(f): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
tallesty1 tongue
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by flokii: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
you embarassed
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
All the senators...and house of reps members...
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
TRAPLORD AND FUNLORD
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
I won't blow anyone up.

I'm not that wicked nah. sad
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Chidexter(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
I'M not that wicked. But if i have to it will definitely be the Jihadist Shekau.

But the problem is that by blowing up one shekau, thousands more will resurface

1 Like

Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by TrapLORD(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
TRAP.LORD AND FUNL.ORD
We love you too boy smiley
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by TrapLORD(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abu'bakr Shekau.
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
TrapLORD:
We love you too boy smiley
I cover my yansh with the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by ibrams(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
I swear I go explode plenty people.....

1 Like

Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by TheeReaper(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
skales

1 Like

Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
schumastic:
YOU OP grin

Sarang:

You undecided

commitcrime:
You

flokii:
you embarassed

naso all of Una hate me reach ni?
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
All the senators...and house of reps members...

one person jooor...buh trust me, you will be blowing up the right people..
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibrams:
I swear I go explode plenty people.....
specifically?
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

one person jooor...buh trust me, you will be blowing up the right people..
naw u knw i am making sense.... smiley
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mprex:
tallesty1 tongue
tallesty1 come and defend yourself ooo
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
and this is the best you can come up with ?
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
simple
I'll blow up mamagee.
haahaa, mamagee come and defend yourself ooo
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
and this is the best you can come up with ?

you could help me come up with something better na
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dem boko boys angry angry
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Tallesty1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mprex:
tallesty1 tongue
Life No Easy 4 Widows In Nigeria.

She Y'know?
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Jayjay0(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
So you were bored and this the best you could come up with undecided cry

#pray for our youth
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by TheeReaper(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

naso all of Una hate me reach ni?
hate is something you cant avoid bro.
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
TheeReaper:
hate is something you cant avoid bro.
good to know, buh I'm not a 'bro' o
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Monalisa185(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
So you were bored and this the best you could come up with undecided cry

#pray for our youth

since you've started the prayer alweady, I'm jez gonna join you...
Re: Check This Out... Who Would You Blow Up???? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

you could help me come up with something better na
. . . . glad to know you rep Man Utd, I like girls who have keen interest in football.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? / Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x / I Am Leaving Nairaland Romance Section, Beg Me Or Else.....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.