Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter (1834 Views)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Clerverly: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
See tweet!

1 Share

Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Clerverly: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Confusion everywhere! undecided
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by iliyande(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
PDP is ever ready to challenge them in court

2 Likes

Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by mazzi: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC na confusion dey wori una! I pray this come true.
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by tobtap: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
cool
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by mazzi: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I repeat,I see PDP winning Kogi on the long run.

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by mazzi: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:
Confusion everywhere! undecided
you don agree say you belong to mad party?
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Clerverly: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
mazzi:

Till then, let's deal with the short run.

2 Likes

Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by mazzi: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:

Till then, let's deal with the short run.
enjoy it while it last.
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by vladimiros: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is good
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Ciscogod(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
In a sane community. Faleke should be the best candidate for APC, Inec brought the confusion. APC in the state is even more confused.

Lesson learnt. Never settle for less, I would have tag faleke a mediocre had it been he accepted to be running mate to Bello. That will be low self-esteem. Nothing stops him from running the state.

But on the other way round. Tinubu has successfully installed a god son in north central. Naija policies I hail ooooo
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
This option makes sense

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by DONSMITH123(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC sef need help
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Virgindove(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
AG position brought this confusion, he should have approached supreme court for the best interpretation of the relevant sections of our law books. Whatever the choice of candidate APC is comfortable with, cannot erase the fact that the resolution of this impasse still lies with the judiciary. Whichever side the pendulum swings PDP can't make it to Lord Lugard house again. Wada has gone for good...

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
mazzi:

"IN" the long run APC wins. I hope you know that the remaining PVCs cannot upset APC victory.
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by stinggy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Even though I trust Okinbaloye, I'll wait for official confirmation

This APC sef undecided undecided
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by sunkoye: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
this one get sense....not one that will put the party in trouble.

nice one from bordillion. tongue
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by greatiyk4u(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
To serve Nigeria na by force?
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Perfectwazobia: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
That's was the right thing to have been done from onset
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by kayroy5(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good option. I support that
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by adaweezy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congratulations to the PDP If this is true
It is important to mention that any mistake by the APC and INEC could lead to the PDP taking advantage of such loophole. S 87 of the Electoral act plays a pivotal role in delimiting the pool of candidates through which APC can pick its candidates from. The All progressives Congress had held a Direct primaries for the selection of its governorship candidate and Alhaji Yahaya Bello emerged as the runner up. Permit to reproduce the provisions of S87 (1) (2) and (9) of the Electoral act
“-(1) A political party seeking to nominate candidates for elections under this Act shall hold primaries for aspirants to all elective positions.
(2) The procedure for the nomination of candidates by political parties for the various elective positions shall be by direct or indirect primaries.”
Alhaji Bello gains the advantage of this section has he participated in the primaries as well as screening stages conducted by the parties, the Deputy governorship candidate could have had the seat comfortably and staked a better claim if he had contested the primaries but its quite disheartening to find out that he didn’t S87(9) disqualifies him effectively
Where a political party fails to comply with the provisions of this Act in the conduct of its primaries, its candidate for election shall not be included in the election for the particular position in issue.
Section 141 of the electoral act also disqualifies any other candidate inclusive of Faleke, Mohammed Audu, Echocho and a host of others that may be interested in the governorship ticket as it reads thus
“An election tribunal or court shall not under any circumstance declare any person a winner at an election in which such a person has not fully participated in all the stages of the said election....."
Congratulations to the PDP on regaining Kogi state
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by CharlyNick: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Interesting
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Omimah: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fielding Bello would dealt a dead blow on APC. Kudos to Faleke for not cowering.
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by Sant1m: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
adaweezy:
Congratulations to the PDP If this is true
It is important to mention that any mistake by the APC and INEC could lead to the PDP taking advantage of such loophole. S 87 of the Electoral act plays a pivotal role in delimiting the pool of candidates through which APC can pick its candidates from. The All progressives Congress had held a Direct primaries for the selection of its governorship candidate and Alhaji Yahaya Bello emerged as the runner up. Permit to reproduce the provisions of S87 (1) (2) and (9) of the Electoral act
“-(1) A political party seeking to nominate candidates for elections under this Act shall hold primaries for aspirants to all elective positions.
(2) The procedure for the nomination of candidates by political parties for the various elective positions shall be by direct or indirect primaries.”
Alhaji Bello gains the advantage of this section has he participated in the primaries as well as screening stages conducted by the parties, the Deputy governorship candidate could have had the seat comfortably and staked a better claim if he had contested the primaries but its quite disheartening to find out that he didn’t S87(9) disqualifies him effectively
Where a political party fails to comply with the provisions of this Act in the conduct of its primaries, its candidate for election shall not be included in the election for the particular position in issue.
Section 141 of the electoral act also disqualifies any other candidate inclusive of Faleke, Mohammed Audu, Echocho and a host of others that may be interested in the governorship ticket as it reads thus
“An election tribunal or court shall not under any circumstance declare any person a winner at an election in which such a person has not fully participated in all the stages of the said election....."
Congratulations to the PDP on regaining Kogi state
APC is aware, cut the grammar. By the time the courts will decide and a fresh election called, Wada would very long seized to be Governor. Falake would then contest against Wada as the Incumbent, i think i support this since it is the sure route to pacify APC kogi state and those who fought for the victory in the first place. Bello is an ursuper trying to reap where he did not sow. Remember the case will run from the Tribunal to the Supreme Court, one year minimum as Governor.
Re: APC Set To Adopt Fayeke/mohammed Audu Option, Tweets Channels TV Reporter by neolboy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC una no wan learn niiii

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu / Osun And Nigerian Politics, A Must Read For All. / EXCLUSIVE: ‘abducted’ Bayelsa Girl Speaks Out, Wants To Remain In Kano.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.