Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu (1833 Views)

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by mrBN: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2016
The detained leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has finally clarify the rumuor making round the net, saying that he (Kanu) has apologies to President Buhari, former President Jonathan and Igbo leaders.

Counsel to Nnamdi Kanu, Mr. Vincent Obetta, release a statement earlier, lamenting that his client, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not tender such apology, statement reads:

“I denied the ruse making the rounds that my client apologized vide a letter to the President Mohammed Buhari, former President Goodluck Jonathan and some Igbo elders. “Obetta said that Kanu did not address any letter of apology whatsoever to President Buhari, Jonathan or the Igbo elders.

“However, I am aware that in the course of making his statements to the SSS, he acknowledged the fact that certain words he used on these persons/elders during his broadcast were ‘uncomplimentary’, considering the culture and values of the African society to which he belongs.

“He further stated that he may write a letter of apology to the President to ex­press his regret over the use of such words on him. But up till this moment, such let­ter, to my knowledge, has not been writ­ten. And I challenge any body that has a copy of such letter to make it public,” he said.

The IPOB counsel noted that there was nothing unusual in acknowledging certain areas where a person got things wrong and expressed regrets.

“To me, I see it as a mark of good lead­ership and a show of high level of sports­manship for him to have been able, at this point, to distinguish between the person of Mr. President and the bad leadership in the Nigeria federation, particularly when the problems that gave rise to the present agi­tation existed several decades preceding the current regime.

“I am still confused as to what and why the statement is causing furor in the media. If the innuendo is to say that by that he is or is intending to abandon his cause, then the propagators of this hype have lost the round.

“At the last time I had meeting with him, he openly told me that he is commit­ted to his cause and was ready to sacrifice anything in the process than abandoning the cause.

“According to him, he is apologetic to the elders to whom he had used uncom­plimentary words, but unapologetic to the pursuit of the agitation for the self-deter­mination of his people,” Obetta said.

READ MORE = http://abacityblog.com/2016/01/i-didnt-apologise-to-buhari-im-ready-to-sacrifice-anything-to-get-biafra-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Demmocrats(m): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by likila: 5:38am On Jan 02, 2016
The man of the peoples

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by olumide81(m): 5:39am On Jan 02, 2016
He did not apologise, but he may apologise...ok. Nnamdi kanu will end up using Nigerian national anthem as his phone ringtone and above all paint his house green, white and green.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by mrBN: 5:44am On Jan 02, 2016
olumide81:
He did not apologise, but he may apologise...ok. Nnamdi kanu will end up using Nigerian national anthem as his phone ringtone and above all paint his house green, white and green.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu i know will not do such thing, he is a very brave man and ready for the course

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2016
olumide81:

If he doesn't do that, what will happen? undecided
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by anticabal1: 5:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Let them keep forging fake apologies and fake kanu signatures, if they cannot get him to apologize with his own mouth in the full glare of cameras like they did in obua's alleged death case, they are wasting their time. Buhari should do his worst since his emotions has replaced nigeria's judicial system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by olumide81(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Nature8:

If he doesn't do that, what will happen? undecided
i will increase my intake of pounded yam, vegetable and malta guiness

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2016
mrBN:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu i know will not do such thing, he is a very brave man and ready for the course
You know him better than his lawyer?

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:
Let them keep forging fake apologies and fake kanu signatures, if they cannot get him to apologize with his own mouth in the full glare of cameras like they did in obua's alleged death case, they are wasting their time. Buhari should do his worst since his emotions has replaced nigeria's judicial system.
Tell us more since you know better than his lawyer, letter or not.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by mrBN: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Yeske2:
You know him better than his lawyer?

LOLZ grin this your question don't need an answer, not better than his lawyer but he is very brave man
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Court orders should be promptly obeyed .
Impunity should not reign in Nigeria
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by GamaG(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2016
okay! Nelson Mandela go ahead and sacrifice your wife and children including your bank account.
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by egift(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2016

Another victory for SaharaReporters. Where are those that said the documents were a fabrication, propaganda and forgery? Where are those miscreants that said Nnamdi Kanu did not posses those useless handwriting?

By the time President Buhari is done with Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his most cherished song for life.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Masculity(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Good one, then forget about home. Tell your client to prepare to spend 300 years in prison.
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by egift(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2016
imhotep:

Did any court free Nnamdi Kanu from the crimes he is currently arrested for? You ignorance is bliss. The DSS are ready to feed him half cooked watery beans for his entire life.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 6:28am On Jan 02, 2016
This nigga called nnamdi kanu is a player when money from his sponsorers is stopped, he will sing Nigerian national anthem

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by ademusiwa1e: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2016
So call Biafra is under Buhari control.
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Fkforyou(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Biafra agitators are smart, push someone out there to be the scape goat, if it works out fine, if it doesn't, we continue with our business.....talking about using someone's hands as the cat's paw pick up hot nut.

This guy thinks he is in the movies, he wants to claim hero, the federal govt are going to make him shit in his pants, apology is just the first step.

How many of the Biafra agitators here are willing to exchange places with him presently. p .

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by egift(m): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2016
ademusiwa1e:
So call Biafra is under Buhari control.

Emperor Musiwa, I hope you are learning from Kanu's ordeal. I will hate to see DSS force feed you poorly cooked watery beans like they are doing Kanu.

And if you are still in Canada, abeg remain there if you still want the be screaming "Western Nigeria Empire" grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by cyberdurable(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2016
olumide81:

he isn't a coward like some people I knw
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2016
egift:

Did any court free Nnamdi Kanu from the crimes he is currently arrested for?
Did any court convict him of anything?

egift:

You ignorance is bliss. The DSS are ready to feed him half cooked watery beans for his entire life.
^ This is how you waste your energy on profound mumuism
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by egift(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2016
imhotep:

Did any court convict him of anything?

^ This is how you waste your energy on profound mumuism

Go and release him today and stop him from eating his early morning watery beans. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Nnamdi apparently apologized through his Lawyer , Sources like punch, Sr, premium times, e.t.c reported the story , What do you expect from abacityblog ?
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2016
imhotep:

Why are you worried? This the Zoo now? In the Zoo is it not survival of the fittest? It is the Zoo that is holding him. After the zoo must have finished with him, whether he will still recognise the zoo wherever he sees a zoo. That, I don't know.
Re: I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2016
egift:

Emperor Musiwa, I hope you are learning from Kanu's ordeal. I will hate to see DSS force feed you poorly cooked watery beans like they are doing Kanu.

And if you are still in Canada, abeg remain there if you still want the be screaming "Western Nigeria Empire" grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehe grin grin Emperor Musiwa the clown. lool.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Bombs Buhari, You And Your Wife Are Corrupt / Edo Poll: Apc’s Obaseki Inches Towards Victory / Opposition To Present Wike And Fayose On 2019 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.