Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja (26275 Views)

BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, / Fadeyi: Violence Breaks Out In Lagos Over NLC Strike (photo) / Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by rhames(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
starG7:
that same one man is the king of that same tribe, and reps the entire tribe

There is no single king of any tribe in Nigeria or the west Africa? Be very particular.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by starG7(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
rhames:

There is no single king of any tribe in Nigeria or the west Africa? Be very particular.
yes u re right even obj said it to remind the tribe that Is not right and to show his discomfort wt it, any way let me nt call him king because he is not crowned as dat, let me say hez Holden the tribe in captivity grin
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by saintmark88(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tunami:
The youths of this country needs serious orientation, imagine them fighting theirselves for politicians that wont even remember them when they get elected

'Fighting themselves please' not theirselves
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by rhames(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
starG7:
yes u re right even obj said it to remind the tribe that Is not right and to show his discomfort wt it, any way let me nt call him king because he is not crowned as dat, let me say hez Holden the tribe in captivity grin

Any name in mind? Its a free world speak out.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by egobetatoday: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dinocarex:
I have adviced APC to trend with caution concerning this issue. They still have upper hand in this case because INEC didn't cancel the whole vote and declare another voting process but they might shoot themsleves in the leg if caution is not applied.
The owner of the mandate is dead; if he has been sweared in, Faleke will be the governor automatically. But now, the just want to hand pick someone automatically?? Haaaaaba!!!
Conduct a new primary election and the winner carry on with the mandate.

My Opinion tho

the primaries have already been done. what is the use conducting another one? Faleke was hand picked, infact he is a sitting local govt chairman in lagos. if he contested and won in lagos with his Pvc which was definitely got in lagos, i am still wondering how he was able to vote in Kogi state again. if he had the interest of the state(kogi) at hand he would have been registered in kogi state from the onset. i am beginning to suspect faleke in Audu's death. or maybe i should say i believe the people who think Tinubu and definitely Faleke murdered Audu. Lets wait and see how Tinubu intends to impose faleke on the people after murdering Audu.

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dinocarex:

Buhari's fault again? I thought APC have National leader I n person of John Oyegun...

Bros, I know u dey vex for Buhari, I am as well.... But take am easy.
Not everything should be on his head.
Oyegun is the Nat Chairman, BAT is the Nat Leader.

They didn't handle it well...
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by AmazonKindle: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
starG7:
fire??..haa this is really serious cheesy
yes i created that opportunity so that you quote me.

everyday you guys kept bashing on the youth of this country.who is a youth i want to know?
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by roxell120(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
ONE CHANCE PARTY
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Aubrey1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
U neva chi chum chin
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
nawa for kogi youths oo
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
starG7:
pls don't crucify the guy for saying the better truth, for god sake we should improve the level of our reasoning sad
#
What bitter truth? Both of you must be descendants of haplorhine primate

You understand one another perfectly
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by MIM77(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Picking Yahaya Bello is the most logical thing to do by d Apc leadership, bn the first runner up. Sentiment is the reason y we are moving in circles. If nt for sentiments, why will ds guyz travel all d way from Dekina to cause confusion in Abj? May God help Nigeria.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Tunami(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
AmazonKindle:
my friend just shutup.since you dont want them to rule.let them fire for their right
which right are you talking about?
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Realist2: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Is not an issue APC second name is Violence.

So you don't know that APC has violence as their unwritten manifesto ni ?.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by shoboy9: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
THUGS.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by abdulo4real: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
YAHAYA BELLO IS OUR GOVERNOR!!!!! HATERS SHOULD GO AND DIE!!!!!........

1 Like

Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Dinocarex(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
egobetatoday:

the primaries have already been done. what is the use conducting another one? Faleke was hand picked, infact he is a sitting local govt chairman in lagos. if he contested and won in lagos with his Pvc which was definitely got in lagos, i am still wondering how he was able to vote in Kogi state again. if he had the interest of the state(kogi) at hand he would have been registered in kogi state from the onset. i am beginning to suspect faleke in Audu's death. or maybe i should say i believe the people who think Tinubu and definitely Faleke murdered Audu. Lets wait and see how Tinubu intends to impose faleke on the people after murdering Audu.
Like you have said, let's wait and see as the drama unfolds
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by jhubril(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
What a country! In Achebe's voice there was a country!
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by JohnReese: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kai Kogi! Endtime state
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
That was a "Progressive" Violence.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by 9isguy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
This thing Igalas are stArting I just hope they will b ready 4 Us when we start our own, I will rather kill an Igala man Dan to kill a snAke ::: we are very much @ alert, this my Igala neighbour don dy gather him load lol, keep calm coz very soon u will hia our reply :::: Nincompoops :::: I h8 u guys with passion ::::: d media didn't report what Happened to those vagabonds that went to Abuja, many are in the Hospital now, if they want war den flash us when u ar ready:::: Proudly EBIRA :::: Son of the soilm
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2015
The best days of the APC are a distant memory.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Reference(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2015
mastengsynergy:
Tinubu boys. APC with Tinubu on board = TROUBLE. He want to force his boy Faleke on Kogi. Democrats indeed.
Told you he was not a democrat.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2015
My Broda God Bless You, I Am Proudly An Ebira Woman And What We Hate Most Is Cheating But God Safe Igala And Faleke For Directing The Apc Leader To The Right Part, I Gave God Almighty, All Knowing And Unmovable Mover The Adoration And Thanks Giving.

Una For Know Why They Call Ebira Ppl Stubborn. Igala For Know That Ebira Women And Men Are Same When It Comes To Trouble. I Hate Cheaters. Faleke We And Okun Came From Kwara Together Dont Start What You Cant Stop because We Hot Like Fire. Bewarn.
9isguy:
This thing Igalas are stArting I just hope they will b ready 4 Us when we start our own, I will rather kill an Igala man Dan to kill a snAke ::: we are very much @ alert, this my Igala neighbour don dy gather him load lol, keep calm coz very soon u will hia our reply :::: Nincompoops :::: I h8 u guys with passion ::::: d media didn't report what Happened to those vagabonds that went to Abuja, many are in the Hospital now, if they want war den flash us when u ar ready:::: Proudly EBIRA :::: Son of the soilm
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2015
They travel from Dekina in support of Faleke that kill prince to face Ebira ppl, i dont think they know Ebira ppl God just safe them.
MIM77:
Picking Yahaya Bello is the most logical thing to do by d Apc leadership, bn the first runner up. Sentiment is the reason y we are moving in circles. If nt for sentiments, why will ds guyz travel all d way from Dekina to cause confusion in Abj? May God help Nigeria.
Re: Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja by bellyman4u: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2015
GROUP OF DIABOLIC FRIENDS CALLED APC. THEIR MISSION IS YET TO UNFOLD AND THEIR MINDSET IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY TELL YOU !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Chukwu Replaces Sani Usman As Army Spokesman (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra / We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.