Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible (5839 Views)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Our Aqeedah As Muslims / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2015
plappville:
[s][/s]

Valid here.... cheesy cheesy

Ignoramus i see you're obsessed with me. Go back there and see what I posted again. Your life was built with lies but that's not my business.
But you have to believe me, this time you will learn to avoid me whenever you perceive me around..
and don't think I would just engage you fully... nahh.
Just watch.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Ignoramus i see you're obsessed with me. Go back there and see what I posted again. Your life was built with lies but that's not my business.
But you have to believe me, this time you will learn to avoid me whenever you perceive me around..
and don't think I would just engage you fully... nahh.
Just watch.

Why are you Pained
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2015
plappville:

Why are you Pained

hahahaha mentality of a myopic megalomania grin
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

hahahaha mentality of a myopic megalomania grin

Gormless... tongue
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:16am On Dec 08, 2015
plappville:

Gormless... tongue
grin
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
plappville:

Jesus didnt kill He showed LOVE. So He never instructed his followers to kill. Not in the NT bible. Therefore, my reply is no. Over to you....

So, what you are telling me is that your Knight (Crusaders) did not kill anybody.

[size=14pt]Liar[/size]
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
mamsong9:

So, what you are telling me is that your Knight (Crusaders) did not kill anybody.

[size=14pt]Liar[/size]

Dunce did she say crusaders didn't kill or that Jesus didn't kill or instruct his followers to kill Islamic illiterate angry always lying forr allah.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce did she say crusaders didn't kill or that Jesus didn't kill or instruct his followers to kill Islamic illiterate angry always lying forr allah.

Are the crusader not Christians, and we all know that they killed for Christianity.
we wish you can reverse the past, but it can never happen. Crusaders are Christians and they killed for Christianity.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
mamsong9:

Are the crusader not Christians, and we all know that they killed for Christianity.
we wish you can reverse the past, but it can never happen. Crusaders are Christians and they killed for Christianity.

I don't wish I can rewrite any past. I am very proud of what the crusaders did cause they killed evil jihadists to protect europe from the evil of islam and that was a very honourable thing to do. If not for them europe would have fallen to the satanic clutches of islam so I remain very proud of them. That said unlike your vile prophet mohamed(sbuh) Jesus never killed anyone or instruct his followers to kill to spread his gospel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Traits Of A True Islamic Cleric! / The Best Way To Deal With The Ignorant: / Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.