Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,311 members, 7,826,232 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible (5877 Views)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Our Aqeedah As Muslims / Why Muslims Are So Sexually Active (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Islamists' reasoning is low. You want to make a point, instead of making it, you would give your own assignment to someone else. Smh !

Again, what has John 17:3 got to do with the topic of the thread?
am not referring to the trend but to her statement bro
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
read john17:3 and see what jesus said after reading please quote it

I have questions for you with regards to that verse

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent

Now what about it?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
am not referring to the trend but to her statement bro

Then you don't discuss Jesus being God or not here.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

hmm....ok then
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
if islam is antichrist why as it mentioned christ and showered him with good qualities in the koran??

Allah have to convince his audience by at least say some nice things about Jesus . But the main attributes of Christ were denied by him. And the bible says he who denied these is the Antichrist. The antichrist is very cleaver. He has liying skills. And thats exactly what Islam is. Dont forget the god of this world has blinded the eyes of people. Islam is the religion of this world. Islam will dominate the world by force according to muslims.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by plappville(f): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

If he tries that. He will only expose Muhammad the more. cheesy
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by proo212(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
read john17:3 and see what jesus said after reading please quote it
I have questions for you with regards to that verse

I think the poster just wanted to take a part of the verse and discard the rest of it, to prove his assertions which obviously backfires against him.

John 17:1-5 New King James Version
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should[a] give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God
, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

Let's exegete the verses. This same passage that BETRATRON is trying to use to pick out that there's only one TRUE GOD, backfires because that one TRUE GOD has a SON. That same ONE TRUE GOD gave His Son authority over all flesh (including Mohammed) and will give eternal life to as many as would believe Him.

It actually answers a few questions. God is the FATHER! JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON! JESUS CHRIST said HE IS THE SON OF GOD

This ONE TRUE GOD is glorifying/will continue to glorify His Son who existed before the world was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
proo212:

I think the poster just wanted to take a part of the verse and discard the rest of it, to prove his assertions which obviously backfires against him.

Let's exegete the verses. This same passage that BETRATRON is trying to use to pick out that there's only one TRUE GOD, backfires because that one TRUE GOD has a SON. That same ONE TRUE GOD gave His Son authority over all flesh (including Mohammed) and will give eternal life to as many as would believe Him.

This ONE TRUE GOD is glorifying/will continue to glorify His Son who existed before the world was.

God bless you bro.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Living4christ(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

You see, whenever I read your post, you always make one point clear to me and that is YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH BIGOT I have ever met in my entire life. Abusing Mohammad would not do you any good, you wouldn't get any satisfaction in it but only increase your frustration and hypertension. As for your saying that "I am sure they will be cursing their ancestors now for being stoopid enough to accept islam." I think that statement only apply to you and your ancestors, for their foolishness in accepting Human being as their god. That is the highest level of foolishness in the history of mankind.

can you see that your Jews brothers did not share from this foolishness? In their books up till today they retained their believe in one and only one God. But Christians, your foolishness is becoming quiet redundant.

And as for Islam, that is the air we breath, we love it, we cherish it. It is you Christians that always want to renounce and have been renouncing your religion.

Please check on the internet and see how white Europeans are converting in geometric Progression. In some European countries now they are living in fear that in the nearest future, Islam would take over their countries. And this is happening despite all the lies foolish Christians are spreading about Islam.

Jesus was not a human, he took human form (he condescended to man) so as to rescue man. He is GOd

3 Likes

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

I can see that you are out of words.

Yeah I was dumbfounded by your level of stoopidity.

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
if islam is antichrist why as it mentioned christ and showered him with good qualities in the koran??

Because allahh is the greatest deceiver, he used the name of Christ to gain credibility for his false religion.

2 Likes

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Because allahh is the greatest deceiver, he used the name of Christ to gain credibility for his false religion.

Yes o !

I do appreciate brilliant people like you.

2 Likes

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by tartar9(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

I noticed you dodged many questions in the OP. Make an attempt. I'm sure if you answer all, your lame defence will be out of place.

You displayed a high level of ignorance. Lucifer is a spirit, spirits don't die. Even man's spirit doesn't die and that is why after bodily death, the spirit lives for eternity.

How did you know it was not time for Jesus to die? Give evidence.

Jesus said he would die and died:

"Leave her alone," Jesus replied.
"It was intended that she should
save this perfume for the day of
my BURIAL (John 12:7)

How many prophets or people were taken to heaven because it was not yet time for them to die? Show examples.

When Muhammad was sick, Gabriel prayed for him and promised allahh would heal him, yet he died. If it was time for Muhammad to die, Gabriel wouldn't have prayed and promised allahh's failed healing. Why was he not taken to heaven to escape death as it was not yet time for him to die?

when will you have sense old man.
was Elijah not also taken to heaven
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by tartar9(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

Jesus was not a human, he took human form (he condescended to man) so as to rescue man. He is GOd
what now makes you xtians any different from pagans
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by MightySparrow: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesus is life. Mo is ! ?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
tartar9:
when will you have sense old man. was Elijah not also taken to heaven
Is that in islam?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Yeah I was dumbfounded by your level of stoopidity.

I can see, when somebody is out of point, he resorted abuses.

Indo, please don't cry.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
tartar9:
what now makes you xtians any different from pagans

Is islam and arab paganism not the same.

If only God is capable of giving life to a non-living thing and Jesus did it in islam, is He not God?

Quran says only allah could do miracles and Jesus did, is He not God?

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

Christians you don start again oo.
now he don become God again.

Now, to accept you point for the sake of argument, so he has no heavenly father by the end of the day.
because, if it was God that came in human form, then there would be no reason he referring to another father in the heaven.

And please I have a question before I leave you.

When Jesus prayed, who was he praying to, another God?
why are you people doing this to yourselves.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

I can see, when somebody is out of point, he resorted abuses.

Indo, please don't cry.

Is this not the same islamic pig that called me a fo0lish bigot earlier on today Islamist always dishing out what they can't take. Bunch of useless hypocrites angry
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense !

You are wrong already because you couldn't prove your point.

I don't blame you.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
Maybe you should see the lies in the death of jesus

Who moved the stone?reloaded by mamsong9

just check out the thriller(in michael jacksons words)

thanks bro.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

That Jesus didn't die is one of the many lies told by allahh in the quran. See more LIES in the quran:

https://www.nairaland.com/2507051/muhammad-vs-other-prophets

You can only resorted to abuse when you are out of point.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Is this not the same islamic pig that called me a fo0lish bigot earlier on today Islamist always dishing out what they can't take. Bunch of useless hypocrites angry
oh you would find the buch of useless hypocrites in the church. They are of two varieties:-

1. the sheep (the congregation)
2. the shepherd (the pastors)

so which on are you.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

oh you would find the buch of useless hypocrites in the church. They are of two varieties:-

1. the sheep (the congregation)
2. the shepherd (the pastors)

so which on are you.

The quoran labels muslims who are not terrorists as hypocrites. So which one are you?

1. A true muslim who must be a terrorist
2. Al taquiya moderate muslim living in delusional denial.

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by BETATRON(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
proo212:

It actually answers a few questions. God is the FATHER! JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON! JESUS CHRIST said HE IS THE SON OF GOD

good sir but the phrase proclaiming jesus as the son of God is taken literally if not so how do you explain
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not
yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my
brothers and tell them, 'I am ASCENDING to my
Father and YOUR FATHER, to my God and YOUR GOD'"---john20:17

Here jesus clearly shows that the phrase "son" is all encompassing and not just for HiM

---the john1-5:17 brings with them a lot of question but I wouldn't like to derail the trend

1 Like

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
you're very unreasonable. Christianity is failing in Europe, how?? you should make Google your friend. Even the refugees from Syria are converting in their hundreds. In Africa alone, 6,000,000 Muslims convert to Christianity yearly.

You couldn't even refute the O.P but instead you resorted to making silly claims. Allah is the devil personified. Your Quran tells you that Only Allah can do miracles and it also told you that Jesus did miracles; even Mohammed couldn't raise a fly but Jesus performed all manner of miracles. Mohammed didn't hear from God directly but Jesus did.

your Quran alone has told you that Jesus is God, turn to Jesus Christ before its too late.
mamsong9:

Yeah, the end is near for Christianity since the advent of internet. Before the even the Europeans were leaving in darkness concerning Islam, but not they can easily get info about anything they want to know.

You would discover to your dismay that Christianity has failed in Europe has their youths are converting to Islam on a regular basis. please try and search for this on youtube. Brustianity is fast going six feet under.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

The quoran labels muslims who are not terrorists as hypocrites. So which one are you?

1. A true muslim who must be a terrorist
2. Al taquiya moderate muslim living in delusional denial.

I forgot I was talking to a sheep
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by Annunaki(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

I forgot I was talking to a sheep

Typical response from a pig.
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

You can only resorted to abuse when you are out of point.

Where did you see an abuse?

allahh said something that is untrue and I called him a liar. How does that constitute an abuse?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by truthman2012(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Is islam and arab paganism not the same.

If only God is capable of giving life to a non-living thing and Jesus did it in islam, is He not God?

Quran says only allah could do miracles and Jesus did, is He not God?
Re: As Muslims Are Not Capable Of Answering, You Better Believe The Bible by mamsong9(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Typical response from a pig.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reading Qur’aan With An Accent In Which Some Letters Such As Tha’ Are Altered / Quran On Finger Prints / Ruling On Bullying And Stern Warning To Those Who Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.