Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western (419 Views)

North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West / Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
I weep for my dear country, i remembered the hay days of Pdp, it was better!, pdp was a national party but Apc took over and made it sectional

Why did we make this silly mistake, WHY!!!
Re: Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by Day11(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
All the south west Gov are APC except Ekiti n Ondo
Re: Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
But check am na, even when yar'ardua was our president, he negotiated with mend... he made sure the country wasn't divided. but take a look at what is going on now. With the way things are, Nigeria will dissolve one day, im not praying for that but it is the truth and to add this, i truly do love my yoruba brothers apart from them, i will miss no other ethnicity, but see BIAFRA is gaining more attention. Buhari is laying the foundation of nigeria's breakup.

Assuming Southern Republic was viable cry , that i would support with all my heart, mind and body
Re: Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by Ciscogod(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nobody makes mistake here.

It was the north and the south west that vote APC.

The easterners did not vote APC.
Re: Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Now let's stop hyping PDP. PDP is made up of rogues.

The Alternative is to form a New political party.
Re: Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by obailala(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
The only reason APC is not well represented in the SE is because south easterners willingly decided to banish APC. Under Jonathan, SE politicians were strategically positioned in PDP and they felt they were in good control. When APC surfaced, they refused to join due to the fear of being unable to strategise their way to the top as they did in pdp under jonathan. Hence they labelled APC a demonic party (even though they still ironically argue that apc = pdp).

Unfortunately, they never knew PDP could ever lose Abuja so soon. Now shame wouldnt let most of the politicians to embrace Apc.
Re: Pdp Was A True Nigerian Party, Apc Is North / South Western by kel4soft: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
willow0801:
But check am na, even when yar'ardua was our president, he negotiated with mend... he made sure the country wasn't divided. but take a look at what is going on now. With the way things are, Nigeria will dissolve one day, im not praying for that but it is the truth and to add this, i truly do love my yoruba brothers apart from them, i will miss no other ethnicity, but see BIAFRA is gaining more attention. Buhari is laying the foundation of nigeria's breakup.

Assuming Southern Republic was viable cry , that i would support with all my heart, mind and body

I don't get your point. Buhari should negotiate with . Maka why?

(1) (Reply)

FG To Re-introduce Tolls To Raise Funds For Road Infrastructure – Fashola / Fashola Pleading With Nigerians To Accept Increase In Power Tariff / Nigeria Insists MTN Must Pay $3.9BN Fine By Dec 31 Despite Court Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.