Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria (36107 Views)

World's Most Dangerous And Peaceful Countries Revealed On Map, See Nigeria(Photo / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place. / 5 Fascinating Attractions In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ofofoCEO(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigeria, a land flowing with milk and honey, a land of so much abundance. A land that has produced so many great men and women. A land that is richly blessed by God the creator with both human and natural resources has withstood the test of time despite the numerous challenges that have faced her, she still stands. This post is a tribute to our great country, bring the best out of her and shifting focus from all the negative media this great country has been getting of late.

These are some amazing random pictures of Nigeria captured by guest photographers.

1. Central Mosque Abuja

The magnificient Abuja National Mosque, also known as the Nigerian national mosque of Nihgeria, a country with a substantial Muslim population. The mosque was built in 1984 and it is open to the non-Muslim public, except during congregational prayers. So what are you waiting for? you are cordially invited.

SOURCE http://amebohub.com/2015/11/29/5-fascinating-pictures-that-will-change-how-you-see-nigeria/

20 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ofofoCEO(f): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
2. Akwa Ibom Boulevard

Contrary to popular believe, Nigerians cherish nature and beautiful green fields.
Commissioned in August 2014, the Goodluck Jonathan boulevard in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state where 16 feeder roads are expected to empty into the boulevard, and the boulevard is designed with room for expansion in such a way that more lanes could be added in future as the city expands.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Misternas89(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Okay nw
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ofofoCEO(f): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
3. Christ Church Cathedral in Marina, Lagos

The Cathedral Church of Christ is the oldest Anglican Cathedral in Nigeria. The church construction was completed in 1946 and is still well maintained till date. Did I hear someone say Nigerians lack a maintenance culture? Husssssh please.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ofofoCEO(f): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
4. Akwa Ibom International Stadium

The Akwa Ibom Stadium meets world standard in respect to its sleek design and the array of facilities it has been equipped me. I can boastfully beat my tiny chest anywhere and say this Stadium can go head to head with other critically acclaimed stadiums across the globe. It is of the same high standards as the Old Trafford, San Siro, Alianz Arena, Camp Nou to mention but a few.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Confessng: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well taken photos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ofofoCEO(f): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
5. A Real Estate in Abuja

Contrary to wild speculations that Nigerians only live under bridges and low poverty homes, Nigerians are well to do and they value shelter as much as they value any other basic need of man. Nigerians are comfortable in their homelands and not everywhere in Nigeria is a rural dirty suburb as the western media would want to make you believe. Good news to investors, Nigerians appreciate real good houses and we don’t mind spending all our cash just to live comfortably.

God bless Nigeria, Good bless our good people, and God bless the beautiful readers of amebohub. Its your favourite amebor again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by SasEbhohon(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
My view still hasn't changed

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
You didn't add all st Anglican church onitsha

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
menabadoo:
You didn't add all st Anglican church onitsha
Beautiful.... There are lots of lovely places and structures in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Khd95(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
These are eye sore to biafransgringringrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Chimarto: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by vladimiros: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
See how Uyo has changed., I expect better in the future.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by funmzy101(f): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eoow
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by looseweight: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Its fascinating

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by 360ng: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
cool
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by bobchigar(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op you're hilarious. You post edited pictures and you want our views about Nigeria to change.

Why don't you go to the south south and take pictures of oil spills? Or to the north to show us how BH have ravaged that area.

showing us silly pictures like Nigerians are not suffering in those areas. Show the pictures to your American friends if you have, not to us Nigerians.

Like the silly pictures will salvage our economic situation.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by sukkot: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
sai change

sai buhari

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by kulboy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Woow!
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
i de come 1st
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by madgoat(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Naija my country kiss
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ZYZZA: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mcheeew

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by donbrowser(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Really nice.
But this doesn't change anything about Nigeria.
Show me the pictures of corrupt politicians going through hard labour in Kirikiri and my view about Nigeria will really

Change!

10 Likes

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by ZACHIE: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wait

1 Like

Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
OK
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by odinese(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
.ooh sh!t cry
Never knew comments weren't that much.
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Uchefrancis16(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by shogosco: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Though Nigeria is BEAUTIFUL but her leaders are just MONSTERS

BEAUTY AND THE BEASTS
NIG. AND HER LEADERS!
Re: 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria by Justicealh3(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Biafra...

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.