Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) (36094 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Keke Driver Finds Lost Iphone, Returns It To Owner (Photos) / Lagos Female Uber Driver Returns Laptop & Bag To Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
It would have been a sad moment for the family and friends of a man identified as Godswill Leeleebari Gabriel, who cheated death after a truck failed brake and ran into his shop - crushing everything in its path. The sad incident happened today, December 27. According to Godswill, everything in his shop was crushed by the truck except him.

The thankful man took to Facebook to share the good news. Below is what he wrote;

Friends and families, well wishers world wide. See what God did for me today. 27/12/2017 Record braking miracle of the year. A truck failed break and ran straight into my shop, crushed everything except me . Please help me thank this Almighty God (Chukwu Okike abiama) may his name be praised for ever in Jesus name.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-cheats-death-truck-failed-brake-rammed-shop-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017

1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
talk of a second chance at life..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by noblealuu: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
This can only be God.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by yanshDoctor: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
na wa oh. so death go just come meet someone for him house? no where is safe again oh.
Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by ekensi01: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
I always pray that God should never let such things be-for me.

14 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thank God.

9 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
i celebrate with the shop owner

7 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR SAVING HIS LIFE
MAY HIS NAME BE GLORIFY FOREVER AMEN.

25 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
shocked

The devil only destroys important things!

He was clearly not a target.

The shop owner is just an unimportant fellow selling some important things.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wow, he escaped death by a whisker! Keep on thanking God for life bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by DLuciano: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
That man is very foolosh. He should have just waited inside the shop to be crushed to death too because from the loss I'm seeing in that shop, he will still commit suicide later and that will be double wahala for the dead body, the owner of the dead body and God the maker of the dead body since the book of 1st corinthians 3:17 says If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.
why are mumus on the increase, is it that they now think anticlockwise with buhari and recession? undecided

34 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
That man is very foolosh. He should have just waited inside the shop to be crushed to death too because from the loss I'm seeing in that shop, he will still commit suicide later and that will be double wahala for the dead body, the owner of the dead body and God the maker of the dead body since the book of 1st corinthians 3:17 says If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Someone should get me a spanner so that I can tighten the nut of this one properly.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

Your stupidity is unrivalled.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by willi926(m): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
Stop reasoning as if it head is full of dust. angry

11 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by adadike281(f): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2017
See miracle of d year! Baba God, may I live to see the new year and Thk u for this great miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Odikwa egwu. See wahala.
Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by falcon01: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Paulosky1900:
THANK ALMIGHTY GOD FOR SAVING HIS LIFE

MAY HIS NAME BE GLORIFY FOREVER AMEN.
what about his shop??

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
I know the dude will be asking God why save his life when he has lost everything but I still thank Him for saving the life.

He who has life has hope.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by psychologist(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Thank God for him

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by psychologist(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
vv
Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
It didn't crush evrytin then
Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by bayocanny: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Sweet escape, God is great. Alla Akbar!!!!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Willgates(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
It would have been a sad moment for the family and friends of a man identified as Godswill Leeleebari Gabriel, who cheated death after a truck failed brake and ran into his shop - crushing everything in its path. The sad incident happened today, December 27. According to Godswill, everything in his shop was crushed by the truck except him.

The thankful man took to Facebook to share the good news. Below is what he wrote;

Friends and families, well wishers world wide. See what God did for me today. 27/12/2017 Record braking miracle of the year. A truck failed break and ran straight into my shop, crushed everything except me . Please help me thank this Almighty God (Chukwu Okike abiama) may his name be praised for ever in Jesus name.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-cheats-death-truck-failed-brake-rammed-shop-photos.html

God is great

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
But joy comes in the morning. As long as their is life their is hope

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by pointstores(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2017
So sad
Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2017
One in a million.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Everything In A Shop Except The Owner (Photos) by Pojomojo: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2017
On 1st January 2012(New Year's Day) that "Ineffectual buffoon",Goodluck Jonathan,unilaterally increased the price of fuel from N65 per litre to N150 per litre,thereby inflicting unimaginable suffering,pains, anguish,and trauma on innocent Nigerians,and that on a New Year's Day of all days,thus making it the worst New Year's Day ever in living memory,as far as Nigerians are concerned.That didn't stop the PDP losers and his deluded followers from voting for him in 2015.Crippling and debilitating scarcity of petroleum products resulting in long fuel queues at filling stations was a permanent feature during the regime of the "Ineffectual buffoon",translating into nightmarish suffering for Nigerians.That didn't stop the PDP losers from voting for him in 2015.But they want Nigerians to vote against Buhari,for recording only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,a scarcity chiefly due to sabotage by oil marketers and tank farm owners.Truly,the hypocrisy of these PDP losers stinks to high heaven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / 5 Fascinating Pictures That Will Change How You See Nigeria / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.