Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. (34624 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by anonimi: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
searchiing4love:
fool like u. abacha did not steal a dime. the western powers were just blackmailing him then. if u have proof that he stole bring it up. mumu

Next time when I give you advice to receive sense, you better claim it quickly.
grin

Okonjo-Iweala: How FG spent the N65bn Abacha loot

The immediate past Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who was the Coordinating Minister for the Economy, has informed the World Bank that the federal government spent about $500 million (N65bn) of the loot recovered from the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha in Switzerland in the 2004 and 2005 budgets on roads, electricity, education, water and health across Nigeria’s six geo-political zones.

More from: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/91875-okonjo-iweala-how-fg-spent-n65bn-abacha-loot.html

Was the Agbaya of Owu not the president in 2004?
That was four years before 2008 when Buhari exonerated his junior turned boss shocked
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by smudge2079(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Una don start. My Hero say dem attack am wetin be your own gannn. Attack na attack whether na stone or guns or even nothing
are u always this stu. pid Abi is it just a once in a month thing? U need help
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by gidjah(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
I guessed as much,knew he can never be attacked mr amiable is gentle and as harmless as a dove,so na who him offend ooo!
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by ipreach: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Glory be to God
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by banio: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank God. I thought they came for U as for Azazi
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by DaMaster(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Today, I lost confidence in Leadership newspaper.

The manner in which they rendered the news was utterly unprofessional.

Bias, sensational, yellow journalism at its best.

God help us in this country.

philips70:

The press will set fire to this country and watch it burn to ashes. We thank God nothing of such happened even though there are many who wished it happened just to score cheap political points.

http://linkis.com/thenationonlineng.net/oMHWQ

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
maupe:
The explanation by the police looks farfetched. That was how they claimed during a robbery in festac, that they had reclaimed the stolen money that had been dumped by the bandits an hour after the robbery.
Are you now the special assistance on media to Jonathan?...or is he too shy to debunk the new?
You people are pathetic to say the least...smh
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by authenticman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
So why were they arrested if they did not attack his convoy?
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by emmaliver(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Police Unveil Identities Of Jonathan’s Attackers In Bayelsa The identities of the suspects in attack on the motorcade of former President Goodluck Jonathan earlier today have been unveiled by the police in Bayelsa State. Recall that the suspects had chased a short motorcade of the former President Goodluck Jonathan from the Julius Berger bridge area of the state capital to the entrance of his Yenagoa private residence before they were arrested by a team of combined security operatives attached to the former President. The leader of the gang, who has now been identified as Beledanyon Ben, was the second in command to Igodo, a notorious bandit and a body guard and “hitman” of the candidate of the APC, Chief Timipre Sylva from Nembe area of the State. Others are Walter Ben, a notorious criminal on the wanted list of the police and one Toijene Easter. The suspects, who have currently made some useful confessional statements to the police are still being interrogated as at the time of filing this report at the Ekeki Police division in the State capital. http://leadership.ng/news/479385/police-unveil- identities-jonathans-attackers-bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by tyson99(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
smudge2079:
are u always this stu. pid Abi is it just a once in a month thing? U need help
ur father needs help eleribu
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by M4gunners: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mr Police Commander,are these Men Youths?Don't try to cover up please. How can all this old men be chasing a party candidates?

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by smudge2079(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
tyson99:

ur father needs help eleribu
i guess u re just like ur father & a lesser version of ur re.tarded uncle.... Mumu
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by doctokwus: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
DaMaster:
Today, I lost confidence in Leadership newspaper.

The manner in which they rendered the news was utterly unprofessional.

Bias, sensational, yellow journalism at its best.

God help us in this country.

Between them and vanguard I wonder who is worse.
Even since Ndah Isaiah lost the primary and was overlooked by pmb for any post, he seems to
have unleashed his leadership newspaper on overdrive to rubbish APC.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by fredola77(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
"... they mistook the former president's convoy for one of the governorship candidate in the state".
Haba NPF should tell us sometin else not this cheap lie. Even a 6yr old can clearly identify the convoy of somone seeking election and one that's NOT. If anything campaign posters, and praise singing from sycophants are just enough to convince anyone jooorrr.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Mbediogu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:

The press will set fire to this country and watch it burn to ashes. We thank God nothing of such happened even though there are many who wished it happened just to score cheap political points.

I was shocked when I first read that a patriot
and democrat of his standing, acclaimed
world wide as he is, was attacked in Bayelsa
State of all places.
It is true also to say na toad brother dey
hit am for belle, and na mosquito neighbor
de first give am sliding tackle for friendly football match. But I love Jona despite his malleablility which remains his undoing.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Elle277(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
OK..seen
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Forwetinnah: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
So these old looking hardened criminals that we saw are "youths"? I'll have to check their ages again. What should we expect from the police Loyal to the APC..same way they almost killed Akpabio and came up with a silly story

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
kk, nice report.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
emmaliver:

Police Unveil Identities Of Jonathan’s Attackers
In Bayelsa
The identities of the suspects in attack on the
motorcade of former President Goodluck
Jonathan earlier today have been unveiled by the
police in Bayelsa State.
Recall that the suspects had chased a short
motorcade of the former President Goodluck
Jonathan from the Julius Berger bridge area of
the state capital to the entrance of his Yenagoa
private residence before they were arrested by a
team of combined security operatives attached
to the former President.
The leader of the gang, who has now been
identified as Beledanyon Ben, was the second in
command to Igodo, a notorious bandit and a body
guard and “hitman” of the candidate of the APC,
Chief Timipre Sylva from Nembe area of the
State.
Others are Walter Ben, a notorious criminal on
the wanted list of the police and one Toijene
Easter.
The suspects, who have currently made some
useful confessional statements to the police are
still being interrogated as at the time of filing
this report at the Ekeki Police division in the
State capital.
http://leadership.ng/news/479385/police-unveil-
identities-jonathans-attackers-bayelsa

APC releasing a press statement on GEJs attack shows how guilty they are...the people are very lame

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omimah:
The rate at which PDP spreads pseudo-deaths is becoming alarming. The other day it claimed that an attempt was made on the life of Ekweremadu by a foreign-bearded man with light skin. The funny thing is that as busy as the scenes of the "attempted assassinations", no person other than Nurse Metuh gets to see them.

PDP and lies are inseparable. For more lies, text PDP to 2019.
for more deceit, sms APC to 2015
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Una don start. My Hero say dem attack am wetin be your own gannn. Attack na attack whether na stone or guns or even nothing

MzPecs:

You're funny grin grin grin grin

He is Not Funny......he is more like silly!!

undecided
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by MzPecs(f): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
RoyalRoy:

He is Not Funny......he is more like silly!!

undecided

angry angry
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by DonEwexco(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC with senseless Amala politics, they followed him even to his house mistakely? What a super-mistakes. Some people need to use their heads well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Another APC lies we are getting used to it
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by ezebunafo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omimah:
The rate at which PDP spreads pseudo-deaths is becoming alarming. The other day it claimed that an attempt was made on the life of Ekweremadu by a foreign-bearded man with light skin. The funny thing is that as busy as the scenes of the "attempted assassinations", no person other than Nurse Metuh gets to see them.

PDP and lies are inseparable. For more lies, text PDP to 2019.
Rotfl,you eh!!
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
tyson99:
And some eedeeots has been spewing trash saying all sort of shit,God punish una,i just wonder if this is how you will hate for the next three and half years

May God save his people! Amen
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by lagosrd: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:

I don't believe this post cos why is it that it is the nation newspaper that could only verify what really happened right there is bayelsa. Jonathan don't relax your prayers in God.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Ayatullah(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:

AIT is the leader of the pack and Dokpesi knows it shocked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Ayatullah(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Between them and vanguard I wonder who is worse.
Even since Ndah Isaiah lost the primary and was overlooked by pmb for any post, he seems to
have unleashed his leadership newspaper on overdrive to rubbish APC.

LEADERSHIP LIARSHIP LYING SINCE YAR'ADUA ERA
Leadership is a shame and Ndah Isaiah is a greater shame. Ndah Isaiah will never recover from the disgrace he got at the APC Presidential Primary.

I believe he has deliberately buried himself alive since his misadventure at the APC Presidential Primary. Such is the way ungrateful and arrogant ones go.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Lionsclaw: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2015
tyson99:
And some eedeeots has been spewing trash saying all sort of shit,God punish una,i just wonder if this is how you will hate for the next three and half years
See this one? God punish you first. Are you blaming the noble Nigerians who showed solidarity with their hero on hearing the news? Are they the press who carried the false report or did GEJ give a press statement that he was attacked? An unknown car followed Nigeria's former president and the men were apprehended and handed to the police as should be done and you are here talking rabbishhh. Guy go and blame lie mohammed he has thought nigerian press the art of lying undecided
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by opribo(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided JONATHAN IS A CRIMINAL THAT LOOTED OUR COUNTRY BEYOND REPAIR undecided WE HATE HIM SO BAD IN THE SOUTH WEST
...then what will you call OBJ. Let me advice you if you don't learn to remove the log in your eyes how can you be able to do that for others, misguided fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria / Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.