Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos (2472 Views)

Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / A Biafra Protest In Lagos Is A Receipe For Chaos / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
I read somewhere that pro-biafra agitators are planning to stage a protest in Abuja on Tuesday to coincide with the arraignment of Nnamdi Kanu, the director of the indigenous people of biafra(IPOB) at a magistarte court in Abuja.

Let me state here, that the Gwari's are the owners of Abuja. That Abuja is the federal capital of Nigeria does not make it a NO MANS LAND. Abuja was not, is not and cannot be part of Biafra. The indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB) should respect the indigenes of Abuja - the Gwari's, and keep their protest out of the Gwariland. Biafra protest should be restrict to biafra of which Abuja is not

Moreso, the argument that a pro-biafra protest is appropriate in Abuja because it is the capital of Nigeria is not tenable. The SNP did not take their scottish referandum protest to the streets of London - the capital of the United Kingdom. The Catalans do not take their secession protest to the street of Madrid - The capital of Spain; hence IPOB should not bring their protest to the street of Abuja.

Furthermore, if the Igbos want to break away from Nigeria, the appropriate thing for them to do is to recall all their Senators, Reps and all other Igbo politicians in Abuja, they should enjoin all their kinsfolk who work/reside in Abuja to come back home. All Igbos in every part of the Nigeria should return back to Igboland. You cannot want to break away from a country and at the same time want to retain the citizenship of the country you wan to break away from.

Consequently, a Biafra protest in Abuja would lead to chaos. The Nigerian armed forces are authorized to crush any insurrection against the Nigerian state. IPOB are secessionists, secessionists are enemies of the Nigerian state and the NA is oblige to deal with them ruthlessly. The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria does not guarantee you a right to a secessionist protest. A call for secession is treasonous. Treason is a crime in the Nigerian constitution and it is punishable by DEATH.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by FemiOlarinde: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP, watch out. They are coming for you with their missiles and ogbunigwe. Dem go start the protest ontop ya head. Lolz

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by BiafranAvatar(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonsense

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
FemiOlarinde:
OP, watch out. They are coming for you with their missiles and ogbunigwe. Dem go start the protest ontop ya head. Lolz
I am waiting for them
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
BiafranAvatar:
Nonsense
Exactly
There is no sense in stagging a biafra protest in a territory that is not part biafra
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Mrbigman1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nonsense!!!

And Abuja had the right to withhold a Biafran leader and u dnt call for his release?

Secession is not in the country's constitution yet you seceded out bakasi to Cameron.

My friend shut ur hole and goan eat.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Justindeco: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't want to insult people on this forum, but this OP is very stupid. Instead of him to advise federal govt to release nnamdi kanu, he is here talking rubbish.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Longeria(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wetin concerned South West with Abuja again?

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by dialfa: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
We are happy to restrict ourselves to Biafra if you would restrict yourself to gwari and the zoo and stop coming down south for oyel.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
The same people that said Biafra is an online country. Don't mind this 'scared little girl', let 'her' continue crying. Cowards.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op, you must have smooked dry gin.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Omololu007(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
The Nigerian armed forces are authorized to crush any insurrection against the Nigerian state. IPOB are secessionists, secessionists are enemies of the Nigerian state and the NA is oblige to deal with them ruthlessly. The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria does not guarantee you a right to a secessionist protest. A call for secession is treasonous. Treason is a crime in the Nigerian constitution and it is punishable by DEATH.
dis is where we blacks are really getting it wrong,,why should it be treason,if a group of people say they don't want to be part of a country again? The ibos should have the right to leave Nigeria of they want to.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Funny how u lots know how Biafra agitators are thorn in the flesh,, , but you will be so kin to dodge the word referendum. Hypocrites.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
dialfa:
We are happy to restrict ourselves to Biafra if you would restrict yourself to gwari and the zoo and stop coming down south for oyel.
iboland is red muded and ersoion ravaged stop claiming the land of the Niger Delta minorities. Thieves
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DerideGull(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
I hope you will join the protest tomorrow

Will join and parked with heat!!!

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omololu007:
dis is where we blacks are really getting it wrong,,why should it be treason,if a group of people say they don't want to be part of a country again? The ibos should have the right to leave Nigeria of they want to.
They have the right to leave Nigeria. They should also leave Abuja, including their politicians
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Demburrows:
Funny how u lots know how Biafra agitators are thorn in the flesh,, , but you will be so kin to dodge the word referendum. Hypocrites.
mention one of your ibo senator or rep member that has mentioned referendum in the floor of plenary
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by DONGOYARO1: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
go4gold:
The same people that said Biafra is an online country.
Don't mind this 'scared little girl', let 'her' continue crying.
Cowards.
So Abuja is part of your biafra
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by dialfa: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
iboland is red muded and ersoion ravaged stop claiming the land of the Niger Delta minorities. Thieves

Same to you.

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
So i am now from the South West just because i told you to keep your protest out of my region.
So wetin concern Gwariland with iboland
you want to know the connection the oil from biafraland is being used in developing gwariland
Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
DONGOYARO1:
Exactly
There is no sense in stagging a biafra protest in a territory that is not part biafra

Is this how you reason?

Re: A Biafra Protest In Abuja Is A Recipe For Chaos by Spicygal: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes but to protest in London, IPob requested for and got approval, secondly they did not match the streets of London, they stayed by the sidewalk, they didn't even disturb a singular vehicular movement.

The protest did not affect any movt or business, less than 1% of Londoners saw them.

Was any approval sought for and gotten for this Abuja protest? Will they confine themselves to a given space? The purpose of a protest should not to inconvenience others, if IPob will protest without disrupting the peace, no wahala.

If they distruspt the peace, water cannons should be released on them.

If you curse me for my opinion, your children will be cursed.

I support Biafra, make una do and go!

DerideGull:

There was IPOB demonstration in London, UK and the action did not make London part of Biafra. Most Nigerians have intellect of a pig. There must be IPOB protest in Abuja and if such action will lead to the second Nigeria/Biafra war, I say so be it.

Goodluck Jonathan May Appear Before EFCC / Lai Mohammed Cries Out: Whatever The Motive Is, Nig Pls Stop Lying Against Me / Breakin News!! Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two