Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready (1557 Views)

Ambode Registers For National ID, Itemises The Benefits Of Digital Registration / How To Check If Your Prepaid Meter Is Consuming Credit Unit Faster Than Expected / National ID Registration Via Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by yjgm(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
You keep wondering if by not receiving that illusive text message, your card might be ready without you knowing? Simple reason, due to so many issues associated with our networks and the possibility of theft.

No need to worry. There is a simple and surest way to know if the real card is ready and where to collect it.

How? Simply go to your URL and type touch.nimc.gov.ng and you will be asked to provide your details such as first name, last name and the enrollment number. It is seamless and with less effort. This is on a go.

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove FP pls!
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by kilokeys(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
How do we know when our 5k is ready? undecided
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wao
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by talktonase(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
kilokeys:
How do we know when our 5k is ready? undecided
u go wait tire
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by Merlissa(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP,

Did it work?
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by yjgm(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mind you, people suspect the database that's going to be used for the 5k is the NIMC. And through that platform, 5k can easily bee paid.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
It not going through joor. Repost the URL please.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by yjgm(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
elijah2u:
It not going through joor. Repost the URL please.

Try it again. It is either you use http:// touch.nimc.gov.ng or www.touch.nimc.gov.ng
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
yjgm:

Try it again. It is either you use http:// touch.nimc.gov.ng or www.touch.nimc.gov.ng
after I have carefully entered my names correctly and the number the thing did not even load to tell me if it is ready or not. This is what I keep receiving after I have attempted it like 4times

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by yjgm(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
elijah2u:
after I have carefully entered my names correctly and the number the thing did not even load to tell me if it is ready or not. This is what I keep receiving after I have attempted it like 4times

Make sure you type the names correctly and don't mistake one for the other. And your NIN last 6 digits pls not other numbers.
You should normally get a response either the card is ready or not.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Is Ready by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:21am On Dec 25, 2015
make dem do fast

(1) (Reply)

How To SIM Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 1/note 2/note 3 / How To Recover Lost Notes From Iphone 7/7 Plus / Is Masturbation Good For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.