Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) (1950 Views)

Restructuring: “I Was Falsely Reported” – Umahi / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / Exposed! See The Suspected Money Launderer For Diezani Madueke And GEJ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kel4soft: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Police free 4 men falsely accused of attacking Jonathan ... They wrongly joined his convoy thinking it was that of Timipre Sylva .... The next governor of bayelsa state .... They have joined the campaign train in kaiama...

3 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Poverty and bad leadership has finally killed us in this country.

See how grandparents has been relegated to beggars.

Chai!!
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by Mogidi: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
The "release" order must have come from Abuja, anyway they failed in their attempt to kill Dr Jonathan sha.

5 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by MRBrownJ: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
these certainly dont look like "youths" as it was said.
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by donphilopus: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seriake Dickson's pants shall sure be wet on sighting these pictures now. Time would have gone before he would realise that spreading clothes on the ground wouldn't make him win.

4 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by donphilopus: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mogidi:
The "release" order must have come from Abuja, anyway they failed in their attempt to kill Dr Jonathan sha.

Federal Might sweet ooo. . .Oni iranu!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by doctokwus: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Common sense should have told any person with a little brain that those people were never after GEJ's life. But the people who want to foist his heroism on us tried childishly to bliv the assassination joke.
Now the truth is out after some people regained their senses.

5 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by DerideGull(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
Poverty and bad leadership has finally killed us in this country.

See how grandparents has been relegated to beggars.

Chai!!

Bros it is pitiful.
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by demarc001: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op sha na you conduct the election abi?
kel4soft:
Police free 4 men falsely accused of attacking Jonathan ... They wrongly joined his convoy thinking it was that of Timipre Sylva .... The next governor of bayelsa state .... They have joined the campaign train in kaiama...
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kel4soft: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
demarc001:
Op sha na you conduct the election abi?

Ask Jonathan's kinsmen after endorsing him they called him the incoming Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by DerideGull(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
kel4soft:

Ask Jonathan's kinsmen after endorsing him they called him the incoming Governor.

Incoming from where, waterside?
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kel4soft: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
DerideGull:

Incoming from where, waterside?

Sylvia will beat Dickson on Saturday, just bookmark this.

2 Likes

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by JingoOAU(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
To even imagine that 4 pot-bellied men were allegedly accused of assassination.....do hire assassins look like these docile men

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
These men are Objs snipers... They are probably the same ones that tried to mute Ekweremmadu... We are now in a country where they try to shut you up at all cost... Welcome to CHANGE
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by Clerverly: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
donphilopus:
Seriake Dickson's pants shall sure be wet on sighting these pictures now. Time would have gone before he would realise that spreading clothes on the ground wouldn't make him win.

Guy, there is no way PDP will win Bayelsa On Saturday.. Ask Anybody on ground there...
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by DerideGull(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
kel4soft:

We all know INEC has become part of APC. Where you not around when Muhammadu Buhari appointed his nice as INEC top shot? Nigeria is currently operating pseudo-democracy.
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by Clerverly: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
DerideGull:

[s]We all know INEC has become part of APC. Where you not around when Muhammadu Buhari appointed his nice as INEC top shot? Nigeria is currently operating pseudo-democracy. [/s]

Take Handkerchief..

1 Like

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by donphilopus: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Clerverly:

Guy, there is no way PDP will win Bayelsa On Saturday.. Ask Anybody on ground there...

Without being told sef, the pictures can testify to that. I've seen most of the pictures from their campaigns and without mincing words, I say Sylva is the incoming Governor. BTW, it's been long we last saw you here ooo cool tongue cheesy grin
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
kel4soft:
Bros, I will congratulate you and Senibo Sylva if he wins the election. But you and I know that Bayelsans have put away Sylva from their lives and are determined to move forward by sticking to Gov Seriake Dickson.
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kahal29: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
kel4soft:

Hw u take know? You dey bayelsa? A friend of my in yenegoa keep saying the same thing to me.... In fact he said I will be shocked but I still have my doubts.
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by maupe: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
doctokwus:
Common sense should have told any person with a little brain that those people were never after GEJ's life. But the people who want to foist his heroism on us tried childishly to bliv the assassination joke.
Now the truth is out after some people regained their senses.
They wrongly joined his convoy thinking it was that of Timipre Sylva ...
The same people who uttered this statement, also claimed this
http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/10/police-recover-n27m-from-fleeing-festac.html?m=1
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by donphilopus: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
DerideGull:

We all know INEC has become part of APC. Where you not around when Muhammadu Buhari appointed his nice as INEC top shot? Nigeria is currently operating pseudo-democracy.
[/s]

Is it true that you're Deludedgull?
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by donphilopus: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
maupe:

They wrongly joined his convoy thinking it was that of Timipre Sylva ...
The same people who uttered this statement, also claimed this
http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2015/10/police-recover-n27m-from-fleeing-festac.html?m=1
[/s]

Shut up you PDP apologist claiming to be Maupe Oguns.
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by neolboy(m): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Hungry Men. Blame it all on Buhari
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kel4soft: 4:54am On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, I will congratulate you and Senibo Sylva if he wins the election. But you and I know that Bayelsans have put away Sylva from their lives and are determined to move forward by sticking to Gov Seriake Dickson.

Sylvia have over ran Dickson currently in Bayelsa State now. I was shocked when an Ogbia friend of mine confessed to me that they have dumped Dickson. He gave me so many sins of Dickson to them and their people. How he celebrated the defeat of Jonathan in government house. He keeps losing people on weekly basis to PDP . Another of his commissioner just resigned yesteyesterday.

Didn't Sylvia accused Dickson of trying to defect to APC after the Presidential election?

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:02am On Dec 01, 2015
kel4soft:

Sylvia have over ran Dickson currently in Bayelsa State now. I was shocked when an Ogbia friend of mine confessed to me that they have dumped Dickson. He gave me so many sins of Dickson to them and their people. How he celebrated the defeat if Jonathan in government house. He keeps losing people on weekly basis to PDP . Another of his commissioner just resigned yesteyesterday.
Guy you guys are only making noise. Sylva's loss will be very legendary. I pray he manages to win 5 polling units

1 Like

Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kel4soft: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Guy you guys are only making noise. Sylva's loss will be very legendary. I pray he manages to win 5 polling units
Hahahahaha
Re: Police Free 4 Men Falsely Accused Of Attacking GEJ (photos) by kel4soft: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Is it true that you're Deludedgull?

Don't mind the soreloser. He was in another thread insulting Nigeria, calling her zoo yet he is interested in PDP winning Bayelsa State.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Organisation Supports Biafra’s Secession, Threatens Nigeria / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Approved $322m Abacha Loot For Dasuki / Olamide Baddoo With President Muhammad Buhari And Gov Ibikunle Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.